Final

The Man in the Mirror

 

“Su Jin! Listen to me!”

“Who are you? Please leave me alone”

“Cheoltae! I will not, I promise not to.”

 

I close my eyes and cover my ears. I start screaming and Kris hurriedly approach me.

“He’s here again! He won’t stop!” I exclaimed in a shaky voice.

“Sujin, it’s okay.. I’m here now.” He calmly told me while patting my back. He carry me towards my bed.

 

“Su Jin! Su Jin!” the voice calls out. I start to tremble and panic.

“Hey! Hey! Calm down” he whisper to my ears. I nodded 3 times. He smile and take a picture out of his pocket.

“Could it possibly this man? His name is Luhan” he asks. I take the picture and take a closer look.

“It’s not him”

“Are you sure?”

“Are you doubting me?”

“No”

“Get out.”

“Okay.”

 

He obeys me. He goes outside and leave me alone. I stand up and close the curtains, makes sure the door is close and Kris leave. I sigh and went to the bathroom. He is still in there. I gulp and ask him, “I don’t know what your plan is and your intention, but please leave me Luhan.” He step forward, “You remember me Su Jin” You step backwards.

“I won’t, I promise you” He answer.
“what? What promise?”

“That you’re the only girl I have and the only girl I would admire. Also…”
“Also?”

He took a deep breath and speaks “I won’t let anything happen to you”

I smirk “you are insane! Why would I keep you here bothering me, telling weird things? And making me go crazy!”

“Cause you love me” he said as tears fall over his face

I look into his eyes and  felt mixed feelings -feeling of guilt and feeling of making him go away

I stand like a stone and don’t know what to do.

He knelt down and beg “please...”

“I can’t” I sigh and walk away with tears falling on my face without knowing why I shed it.

As I walk away, I started feeling like someone is hugging me at my back I never felt scared and I felt more comfortable.”You don’t need to be scared nor guilt” someone whispered in my ears.” I who would always love you , I won’t attempt to hurt you … never…”

-----

“Will she ever recover?” Kris asked the doctor.

“She will, physically and mentally. But emotionally? She needs someone. You should stay at her side. But may I ask who is Luhan?”

“It’s his boyfriend. He didn’t survive the accident, Dead on Arrival. Why do you know him?”

“She keeps screaming Luhan’s name.” Kris sigh and bow to the doctor and bid goodbye.

---

“She has amnesia, and is seeing things. If you only let me  take care of her, I would surely love him as much as you do, Luhan and she wouldn’t end up in the mental hospital.” He takes a glance at her and walks away.

 

---

“Baby don’t cry, tonight After the darkness has lifted
Baby don’t cry, tonight It’ll be like nothing ever happened” Luhan sang as he caress her girlfriend’s hair.

 

Because it’s my heart that’s not working
I can’t send you like this, why?

Paradise-Infinite