Chapter 3

Forced To Become A Maid

Previously:

So I’ll be staying for 3 months with one ert guy, one handsome guy and ten kind guys? AISH Soo Man oppa!! Why didn’t you tell me earlier? You want me to suffer and take care of these guys?! I can’t do anything anymore. It's happening already. Someone already stole my first kiss! But for you, I can do this it's only 3 months it's not 1 year. I CAN DO THIS! You mentally cheered yourself on.


What you thought was your room, sadly wasn't. Your long closed eyes opened when you heard the door open. The door which connects.... to the bathroom. Your eyes widened when you saw who it was. It was none other than the handsome male, Kris. Your face burned with embarrassment with what you had just seen. He was half and the only thing that was covering him was the towel around his lower area. Quickly as you could, you scrambled underneath his covers hoping that he hadn't notice. Your face slowly heated up while you help silently inhaled and exhaled in anticipation. You then realised, that you were breathing in his smell, a mixture of vanilla and lemon? You were quite sure but the smell was somehow relaxing you but you didn't dare to fall asleep. You willed yourself not to sleep but your brain wasn't responding. Slowly your eyes drooped down until you drited to sleep.

You didn't know how long you slept for but it felt extremely short. When you opened your eyes you saw Kris with his handsome face and dripping hair towering over you his head above yours. Your voice got caught inside your throat when you tried to scream. You opened your mouth trying your best to scream when Kris's hand was suddenly on top of your lips telling you to hush. He bent his head so that his lip was just beside your ear sending shivers down your spine. "Shuuuush, someone's going to find out!" he hissed. But unfortunately for him, at that precise moment, Kai came in. "Hyung~ Do you kn-" he stopped abruptly at the scene in front of him before forcing a smile. "Ah~ There you are, _____-sshi, I need you to iron my clothes, can you please come with me?" Not waiting for your answer, Kai forcefully yanked you out of bed and dragged you to his room leaving Kris by himself. The image of you with your large brown eyes (that had fear clouded inside them) and your red blushing face was burned into his memory. He shook his head, trying to remove the image in his mind but no matter what he did, your image still stayed in his mind. Damn it, what can't I get you out of my mind? He mentally cursed. Yes, it's only because I find _____-sshi entertaining, nothing more. Nothing less. He convinced himself with that thought before making his bed and drying his hair. But honestly, she doesn't know how entertaining she is.

Kai had just thrown you onto his bed and locked the door. You quickly sat up and looked around. "You said you wanted me to iron your clothes so where are they?" you questioned.

"That was obviously a lie," he smirked. "Don't you feel anything with being in a room by yourself with a male, on a bed?" You tilted your head in confusion before something clicked in your mind. "Y-YAH! YOU BETTER NOT BE THINKING ANYTHING DISGUSTING!" you screech accusingly. To you, it seemed that his smirk just grew bigger while he walked slowly towards you with his hands in his pocket. "Do you really think I'd do something like that?" He asked. With each step, your anxiety continued to rise and you slowly backed away. You nodded your head slightly which caused Kai to stop and stare at you. You held your breath as he was just beside the bed. "Oh really?" Before you could answer, he had grabbed you by the forearms and pinned you onto the bed. Your eyes widen in mortification while thrashing your legs around. He cautiously sat on your leg while moving your arm around so that he only needed one hand to pin you. Using his free hand, he used his index finger to gently and slowly your cheeks. They're quite soft, he thought with a soft smirk. "Y-YAH! GET OFF ME! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY CHASITY TO YOU!" You shrieked. "I ALREADY LOST MY FIRST KISS TO YOU!" Kai's hand stopped moving and he stared at you. His face was drain from colour, leaving it as white as a sheet of paper. You too, stopped kicking around when you realised what you had just said. Your cheeks flamed in both realisation and embarrassment. Slowly his grip around your wrist loosened. Taking this chance, you pushed him off you and you ran to the door, unlocking it before running away. He just sat there with his head buried in his hands. Oh god, I stole a girl's first kiss... And it's Soo Man-hyung's younger sister! He thought mortified.

After running out of the room, you instantly crashed into someone. When they turned around, you could slightly recognise the person. "Do you remember me?" He asked. You nodded slightly while you tried your best to wrack your brain to think of who it was.

"You're... the umma... Kyungsoo-sshi?" you answered hesitantly. His face brightened, letting you exhale in relief. You got it correct. "What are you doing now?" D.O asked.

"Well... I'm trying to look for a room that I'm going to be sleeping in..?" you shrugged casually. D.O suddenly clicked his fingers before rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Ah, that's what I forgot; I forgot to show you to your room." He mumbled softly. You giggled slightly at the scene in front of you. "Oh well, c'mon, I'll show you." With that, he wrapped his arm around you in what he thought was a motherly way while you thought it was a brotherly way and led you to your room. Your room was simple and average, the way you liked it. It had plain white bed in the middle beside a wooden and small drawer. Why do I get the feeling that Soo Man-oppa designed this room just for me? You mentally asked. Shrugging, you collapsed on the bed with a giggle. It was extremely soft. "Ah! That's right, since you don't have any clothes... well, here, we can go shopping tomorrow!" D.O thought gleefully while he clapped his hands together in the process. "M-mwo? Aniyo, you don't need to burden yourself besides you have a schedule to follow!" You reasoned but D.O only shook his head. "We have a day off tomorrow~" he grinned. "Now, sleep. I'll wake you up, arrasso?" You nodded stiffly as an answer. When he closed the door you burst into a fit of giggles. "He's really like an umma," you giggled. Getting out of bed you went to the bathroom to see a spare toothbrush. Yup, oppa really did do all this for me, you thought. After brushing your teeth you snuggled underneath the covers of your bed and stared at the ceiling.

Maybe these three months won't be bad... It might actually be fine if that clingy child wasn't so clingy and that... that that... freaking god-like male wasn't making me blush like mad every time than these three months would be bearable. Kyungsoo really is kind, he's one the kindest boys in this manor so far... I can't wait for the shopping trip tomorrow! Giggling to yourself once again, you snuggled deeper into the covers and fell into a comfortable slumber.


Co-author:  Cheesuuuu! Hey! It's the original beta but right now, I shall be updating things. Since the original author is busy with school. Hey, I am too but I still have time to update this. I hope this isn't that bad... Sorry for the lack of EXO memebers

- angelzs2