Chapter 1

Forced To Become A Maid

 “Yah!_____-sshi! Yah!” A voice called out. You felt a someone shaking you as you lazily opened your eyes. Everything seemed blurry to you. “Hmm?” you asked. The drowziness from your sleep was distracting you from waking up straight.

“Yah! Wake up!” The person pinched your nose, causing you to jerk up in surprise. You were not fully awake.

“Aaaahhhh!! Wae?! Oppa!” You screamed. You felt your nose slowly turning red.

“We're going somewhere,” he smirked trimuphantly. He was glad that he was finally able to wake you up.

“Somewhere? Where?” You asked excidetly, completely forgetting about your aching nose.

“It's a surprise~” He whispered cheekily. You threw a mini tantrum, waving your arms around and you kicked your legs. "Woah!" Your brother quickly grabbed your ankle which was attached to the foot that was a few metres away from his face. You pouted at him before trying to lower your leg. "Oppa! Let go!" You whined. He slowly set your foot go and stared at you warily.

"C'mon, get out of bed and get ready."

“Arasso! Oh oppa what’s our breakfast?” you asked cutely. Applying your aegyo which could melt anyone's heart. Your brother covered his eyes so that he wouln't fall for your tricks. Puffing your cheeks in irritation, you asked him once again, but this time. Your voice was heavily laced with aegyo which your brother couldn't resist. He uncovered his eyes and sighed heavily in surrender.

“It's one of your favourites: bread and omelette," he answered.

“Jinjja?!” You your lips hungrily as you imagined the food on the table, just for you o cut it into ieces and chomp down. You mentall drool at your own imagintation before scrambling out of bed. “Yummy! I’ll be down in a minute!” you cried with much enthusiasm - which your brother peresonally thought you didnt need to have early in the morning.

 You ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower before coming out and brushing your teeth and doing your daily morning essentials. You came out of your bathroom in your Pancoat sweater, short shorts and your Jeremy Scott shoes. You came down and ran into the kitchen where your breakfast was exactly imagined it. You drool at the sight which earned you a strong poke in the forehead. You snapped out of your daydream with a loud whimper before settling down at your seat. You ate as much as your stomach could take before pushing back your plate with much satisifcation. You jumped up out of your chair that that chair toppled backwards. You meekly appologised and placed it back in it's orgininal positions. The glare from your brother was starting to make you shiver. If only looks could kill, you would've been dead in a heartbeat. He was fine with your enthusiasm but he didn't like that you were starting to cause a ruckus. Sighing, he just continued to eat.  “Oppa!!” you cried out suddenly. Your brother almost choked on his meal and coughed out loudly before tkaing a large gulp of water to bring it down.

“Wae?” he asked, worried.

“Let’s Go!” you cried cheerfully. You ran out of the door and jumped into his car. He stared at the food on his plate that was only half-eaten. Sighing sadly, he cleaned up the table and cleaned up the plate. He turned around and stared at your seat. He shook his head; your side of the table was a mess. He packed it up and grabbed his keys before leaving the hosue and locking it. Your brother started the car and drove. Half way, his stomach rumbled from the emptiness and he growled lightly. Grumbling underneath his breath about something relate to grabbing a cup of coffee before leaving to work. You didn't hear him becuase you were staring at the cenery that was rapidly changing. "Oppa, where are we going?" you asked.

"Secret," he merely replied.

"Aish," you pouted and crossed your arms. The car soon stopped at someone else's house.

“Were here!” he cried. You took a look out of your window to see a house, wait no. A manor!

“Whose house is this?” You asked, curiously. You were amazed that you stopped in front of an expensive manor. But then again, your brother was the CEO of SM Entertainment that you weren't that surprised.. Your brother ignored you and got out of the car before walking towards the door.

“Oppa! What are we doing here?” you asked, once again. But once again, that only resulted for him to ignore you. “Why aren’t you answering me?!” you asked, this time. You were reaching your limits and you were getting even more angry.

“SSHH! Be quiet!” he whispered hastily.

 As he opened the door of the house with a key. You raised an eyebrow, how can he open the door if we don't live here? Oh wait, maybe it's one of the idols... You could see 12 handsome boys sitting in the living room. A half boy walked towards your brother which made you slightly even more confused. Why were you here?

“Soo Man hyung!” Kai cried. You avoid looking at his y body by looking at the ground, pretending that it was the most interesting thing in the world. Your face turned slightly red since you were still the innocent type. Kai noticed you and took a glance at your before a smirk appeared on his handsome face. “Hyung, who’s this pretty girl here?” He asked your brother and walk towards you. You just kept your head down.

“Oh! She’s my sister _______. She’s here to take care of you,” He simply explained. Your eyes widened at the sudden announcement. You looked at your brother and gasped loudly. “Mwo?! You didn’t tell me anything related to taking care of 12 handsome boys!” You exclaimed loudly. Kai's smirk grew and he stared at you, his face an inch away from yours.  “Handsome boys?” Kai asked slyly.

“Stop smirking!” You exclaimed.

“Wae? Do I look handsome when I smirk?” Kai teased you.

“Mwo?!” You shouted. You tried your best to glare at him. Lee Soo Man stared at the both of you before slipping out of the door and waving goodbye. “I guess you’ll get along with them, be nice now. I need to go! Annyeong!” He shouted. He slipped into his car and quickly drove off, not giving you a chance to argue back. "Looks like you're stuck with us now," he smirked. Your eyes widened slightly at the idea and you tried running away. He quickly grabbed your wrist, causing you to fall backwards and crash into this body. You stared at him as he smirked again. You could feel the heat forming on your cheeks so you tried looking away to avoid the eye contact. You pushed him away from you. “You should work now,” Kai stated.

“Mwo? Work?” You asked, dumbfounded.

“Nae, Wae?” His face was extremely close to you that you could feel his breath on your face. You pushed him away again.

“Back Off!” You screamed. You were curious why no one else was responding.

“Arasso.”  Kai answered in a low voice and walked up to the door and locking it before walking away.

Am I going to stay here? But this house looks like mess! Is this the reason why oppa wants me to be here? To be their maid? You had many questions racing through your mind that made you slightly dizzy. You shook your head, trying to remove the dizziness “Aniyo Aniyo! I should do this for oppa!” You whispered. You pumped your fist into the air with a: “Hwaiting!”

 


Done with my first chapter I know it . I feel nervous because it my first Fanfic hope its ok :D I'll update maybe tomorrow again MIANHAE :D

 

 

Beta's small corner

Umm, hello. I'm the new beta for this story and
I'm sorry if my editing so far.
If there's anything I need to improve on,
please tell me. So I can edit it again.
Well, I'll edit chapter two tomorrow.
It's almost near midnight where I am and
I need to sleep for school tomorrow.
Good night.

- angelzs2