Pain and Kiss

GuiSchoolLun

Jiro and Genie were taken to a nearby hospital, and treated for their injuries.

"He'll be fine. He just suffered from exhaustion. He should wake up soon. And her injuries will be fine too, it will just take some time for the wounds to heal." the doctor told the teacher, who thanked him and bowed him off.

Genie was sitting next to Jiro's bed. She was so upset.

"Jiro~~ I'm sorry. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here like this. I'm... I'm such a clutz. I'm so stupid!" Genie said to Jiro, who was asleep.

The teacher walked in and put his hands on her shoulders. "It's not your fault, Genie. No one expected this to happen. It was an accident. It's no one's fault. The good thing is you're all safe now." He reassured her, and Genie calmed down a bit. Then she turned to look up at the teacher

"Sir, where's GuiGui and Aaron?" she asked him, wondering why she hadn't seen them

"Not sure, probably back at the campsite. Do you want me to call them to come here?" he said

"Yes please. Thankyou." Genie said, and sat there watching Jiro, hoping he would wake up soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GuiGui ran off in the opposite direction of Hebe. She wanted to run away from them, she was so upset to see Hebe and Aaron kiss, even though she didn't know why. And this made her even more frustrated. She had thoughts in her head which kept on coming up, the part when they kissed... when Hebe spoke those painful words, how she never knew about Aaron's relationships... then a hand pulled her elbow from behind. She tried to free herself but the hand was too strong. She put her other hand on the hand to push it away, and turned to see who it was, her face filled with anger and tears.

"GuiGui! Stop! Let me explain!!" Aaron said, pleadingly (not sure if that's a word but anyway ;p )

"Let me go!!! I don't care!! Just... LET ME GO!!" GuiGui screamed at him. She was so frustrated, why was she so angry?? She felt so hurt and her heart was pumping so hard it felt like it was going to pop out, causing her all the pain she was feeling.

"GuiGui! There's nothing between me and Hebe! Seriously! Believe me!" Aaron tried to tell her

"Nothing between you? How can someone, who has 'nothing' to do with you, just suddenly come up and kiss you!!!" GuiGui screamed at him, half confused and frustrated. Aaron looked at her deeply.

"I mean, who does that? No one just goes up to someone else and-" GuiGui started, but was stopped by something that touched her lips. Aaron had stepped towards her and kissed her on her lips. He didn't know why he did it. He just.... did. GuiGui's eyes went big, and so did Hebe's. She ran after Aaron and saw it happen too. They all seemed to freeze, and time seemed to go so slowly. Aaron's eyes were closed and he was grabbing onto GuiGui's arm.

Around what seemed like 100 years later (actually only like 3 seconds), GuiGui freed herself from Aaron's grip and pushed him back away from her. His eyes opened and he just stood there. GuiGui touched her lips, looking at the grass. She realised that he had kissed her, but she didn't know what to do. Tears kept on flowing down her face though. Even though she felt happy around Aaron, she still felt a bit sad that her kiss had been sort of 'stolen'.
"Sorry, GuiGui. I didn't mean to- I mean... *sigh* I'm sorry." Aaron said, and looked down at the grass. GuiGui stood there and thought for a bit, then walked past Aaron, not looking athim, back to the campsite. She saw Hebe but kept walking past her too. She needed to clear her mind, be away from him for a while.

Aaron turned around and stopped when he saw Hebe. He looked at her for a bit, then looked back down to the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When GuiGui walked back, the teacher called her, and explained what had happened to Genie and Jiro. GuiGui's eyes widened in shock and she followed the teacher to find Genie. She felt so bad. She had forgotten all about them. She rushed to see her friends, leaving Aaron behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron sat down on the grass, watching the sunset. It was bright red with reddy, orangy and yellowy colours all around it. It was a beautiful scene, but Aaron wasn't happy, though he admired it. He just stared up, leaning back on his arms. Hebe sat not far behind him. She wasn't very nice to GuiGui, but that doesn't make her a total stuck-up who didn't care. She cared lots for Aaron. She sat higher then him, crossing her arms over her knees and her head down on them, starting at Aaron. She then looked up at the sky to see the beautiful setting of the sun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GENIE!! ARE YOU OKAY??" GuiGui screamed, which made Genie turn back to see her friend, who was in tears. She was surprised.to see her friend's face so red and sad. GuiGui ran to her and grabbed her, she looked around to see where she was hurt. "Genie! Oh no! You've got bandages everywhere? Oh no!" GuiGui exclaimed. She felt sad to see her friend so hurt. "GuiGui we're ok now." she turned to face Jiro, who was still sleeping. "If it wasn't for Jiro, I probably wouldn't even be here now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry its so complicated but hope you guys liked it!! :) sorry i take so long to update but pls tell me if its too boring!! anyway enjoy and pls subscribe/ comment and support!! :) hope you all have fun whatever you're doing and good luck with everything :D:D :) :) :) :) jia you!!