Jiro's turn! :)

GuiSchoolLun

On the day of the two-night camp, all the students in the class got onto the bus early in the morning, and set out on about a two hours drive to get to the destination, and got there and unpacked everything. Everyone grabbed their bags and left them together.

"Ok, class, so, the schedule is that we have a tour around the place this afternoon, we make lunch, and in the evening you can all have a swim." everyone cheered. "And tomorrow we go for a bushwalk, where we might split up into small groups. Now, if anyone gets lost, stay where you are and we will come look for you. In some parts of the bush there is no signal, so try and find a place where there is and contact us from there. Everyone, keep your phones with you at all times, except when you swim of course, and make sure the battery is charged. The beach houses have power cables so charge them there tonight if they are not fully or almost fully charged. Ok, is everyone clear? Remember the first-aid steps we taught you at school?" the teacher asked to make sure. "Yes sir!!" everyone nodded and said.

The students went for a tour and learnt and saw many things. It was an amazing day. During the night, all the students went to the beach side for a swim. GuiGui and Genie were splashing water at eachother, and Jiro and Aaron joined in too. There were all splashing water at eachother, and raced in swimming. They all played until midnight, when it was so dark it was hard to see who was right next to you. "GuiGui!" "Genie!" calls for names were heard everywhere. Some guys were going around scaring the girls, it was fun and scary at the same time.

They all finally got into their tents and slept. "Genie, today was so fun yeah?" GuiGui asked her happily while they were lying down. "Yeah. It was." Genie replied. They all slept well, though it was a bit cold.

-------------------------------------------

"Hey Aaron." Jiro sad. "Hmm?" he asked.

"Do you think... I should ask Genie out, tomorrow?" Jiro asked like a a little kid

"Umm..... You like Genie? Wow. Umm, yea sure go. I support you!" Aaron said a bit surprised and supportively.

"Really?? Ok! Ok! I will!! But.. what do I say?" he asked

"Umm... you just tell her that you like her and ask her to be your girlfriend." Aaron said easily

"Wow. That's it?? Don't I need to like say anything romantic or anything before that?"

"Umm.. If you want?? Sorry, not tooo sure on this kind of stuff." Aaron told him

"Hmm... true. Ok, then thanks. Goodnight." "Goodnight"

Jiro thought about many different ways how he was going to confess to Genie, and even dreamt about it

Jiro's dream:

-scene-  a beautiful part in the bush with butterflies flying around everywhere, and small animals like rabbits and baby dears around in a big circle, with him and Genie.

"Genie... I like you. Be my girlfriend." Jiro said in a romantic voice (like in the animes) they were holiding hands and standing close to eachother.

Genie had some tears coming down her face and smiled. "Yes.... Yes I willl.!! " Jiro smiled and wiped her tears away, and they hugged. The animals and bugs around them all looked very happy.

End of Jiro's dream. :) :) ;) :)

--------------------------------------------

The next day the class packed and set out for a few hours of bushwalking. The students all split into groups, remembering the teachers safety warnings. Aaron, Jiro, GuiGui and Genie were all in one group. They walked along a path  through the bush, looking at all the different parts of the bush. But it was really confusing, many trees all looked the same. Jiro walked behind GuiGui and Genie, rethinking about his plans to what he will say to Genie. Aaron saw the anxiousness on Jiro's face and decided to help him. "Hey, GuiGui! Let's go down that path for a bit." Aaron pointed at another path. "Umm... but we only have about an hour left before we have to go back, and its getting late." she said. "Come on. We'll go down there and meet the other two back at the campsite ok?" Aaron suggested. GuiGui looked at Genie. "Umm... ok." they both said. "Ok, bye Genie. Take care. Jiro, take care of her, otherwise I'll kill you. " GuiGui gave Jiro a death stare, and left with Aaron.

Genie and Jiro continued walking down the path. Genie was looking around at things while Jiro was resaying the words in his head. They walked for about 20 minutes more, and Jiro still hadn't confessed yet. They walked along until the path became small and had a small steep hill on the sides of it. Genie didn't see and started walking, and she slipped down one of the sides. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed as she slipped down. 'GENIE!!" Jiro yelled. He ran onto the path and got down on his stomache and looked down to see if he could see Genie. She reached the bottom, and was on grass and sticks. She had cuts on her legs and arms, and was in pain. "Genie, don't worry. I'll be down in a sec." Jiro said, and he carefully slid down the side. He reached for her, and tried to pull her up, but she fell back down immediatley and screamed. Her leg had a massive cut on the side because of one of the sticks she hit. Jiro put her down, and looked in his bag for something to wrap and clean the cuts with. He pulled out a spare shirt and started wiping some blood off Genie. She was crying because of the pain. "Genie.... its ok. You're ok  now." Jiro tried to comfort her, but he was so upset himself. When he saw Genie fall, his heart broke and he was crying on the inside too. He put his arm on her shoulder, and started wiping her tears away. After Genie stopped crying, Jiro wrapped some material around her cuts and tied them up, but she still found it hard to walk. He took out his phone and tried to call the others,  but there was no reception. 'Damn it!!" he said and put his phone away. "Let's just wait for help, Genie. They might come after a while." Jiro kneeled down next to Genie and reassured her.

---

Aaron and GuiGui began walking down the path, admiring the trees and and animals. "Wow, its so pretty." GuiGui said, smiling. "He." Aaron giggled to himself. They reached the campsite just before the set time, and some other students were there too. Hebe turned around to see Aaron and GuiGui together, and got angry. She walked up to the two of them, and said hi to Aaron, waving with a smile. 'Hey." Aaron said, and kept on walking with GuiGui. GuiGui gave Hebe a smile and continued walking with Aaron, when suddenly Hebe pulled Aaron back and kissed him.

---

About an hour later Jiro and Genie were still waiting, but no one came them. It was getting dark and cold. Genie started shivering, and Jiro saw that. He moved and sat behind her, and let her lean on him. He hugged his arms around her, and brang her closer to him. 'Jiro..." Genie looked up at him. "It's ok. I'm just trying to keep you warm. You're safe with me Genie." he smiled nicely at her, and she smiled back. She was happy that she was with Jiro, she would want him to be by her side if a situation like this happened.

It started spitting, and Genie carefully pulled her legs closer to her chest, and wrapped her arms around them. Jiro squeezed Genie tighter, he didn't want her to get sick or any more hurt that she was. "You ok?" he asked her, concerned. "Yeah. You?" "I'm fine. I'm strong remember??" he said sort of showing off. "Pfft. In this type of time and you still joke around." Genie giggled. Genie looked up. "Hey Jiro, the sky is really pretty right?" "You like looking at the sky?" Jiro smiled. "Mhmm. It's nice and beautiful. Just like me. :P" she stuck her tongue out, and they both laughed. Then Jiro remembered. He gulped, but told himself to be courageous.

"Genie..." he said slowly. "Hmm...?" she looked up at him. "I.... I've been wanting.. to- to tell you something..." "Yeah? What is it?"

"I... I know I'm not a good speaker, and its not a good time but... I want to tell you that.... I like you." Jiro said, then silence fell. Genie froze. She didn't expect him to say something like that. Jiro and Genie's heart both pumped so hard they both reached for it. Jiro's heart was pumping of anxious and nervousness, while Genie's heart pumped hard of wonder. She never really thought about Jiro as..... as a boyfriend. "Do I....?" she asked herself. Jiro looked at Genie. "So... will you be my girlfriend??" He felt as if his heart would burst out. Genie looked down. "Jiro.... I-" Genie stopped because she realised the rain had stopped. They both looked up, then Genie thought about their situation. "Jiro. It stopped raining. What should we do?" Genie asked him, and Jiro realised that she was trying to change the subject, and dropped his head, disappointed. Genie looked down, she knew she hurt him, but she didn't know. "We should go. We have to go back ourselves, they don't know we're here." Jiro said. He changed back to normal. He got up. "Can you walk though?" he asked, concerned. "Yeah." she grabbed his hand and stood up, limping a bit. They needed to find a way up to the path, there were some rocks nearby which they could climb. They carefully climbed the rocks and reached the original path. They started walking, and Genie started limbing really bad. Jiro knew she was in bad pain, and walked infront of her and stopped and picked her up on his back, and piggy-backed her. her eyes went wide and shocked. "Uhh... Jiro, you don't need to carry me, I can walk." "It's ok." They were both silent. About 30 minutes later, they knew the place they were at, and that they were not far away from the others. "We're almost there," Jiro said relieved. "We're almost there, so don't-" then he fainted and Genie fell on him. "Jiro?? Jiro!!!" she started shaking him but he wouldn't wake up. "Can anyone hear me?" she started screaming, she hoped that a teacher or student would help her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hebe suddenly pulled Aaron back and kissed him. Hebe's eyed were closed but Aaron's eyes went huge!! He couldn't believe what just happened, and looked at GuiGui, who was in shock too. She looked like she was about to cry.

Aaron's P.O.V.

What the-!! What's she doing?? Is she crazy? Oh no!! GuiGui's looking! Oh man!! Get away Hebe!!

end of Aaron's P.O.V.

GuiGui's P.O.V.

What... going on?? Why did she, kiss him? Are they... going out? No, it can't be. Wait, does it matter. Why should I care who he goes out with. *sounds like glass breaking* argh!! How come inside.... hurts so much. What's wrong with me?? Watching them two kiss, makes me...  angry??

end of GuiGui's P.O.V.

Aaron finally pushed Hebe away, who looked frustrated. "Hey!! What do you think you're doing!!??" he yelled at her.

Hebe looked at GuiGui, smirked, then back at Aaron, "Aaron.... why are you treating me like this?? You know I LIKE YOU!!" she emphasized, and gave a smile.

Then GuiGui's heart felt like it broke into many pieces. She turned around and ran off, feeling tears coming down her eyes. "What? What are you talking about?" Aaron asked her, then he saw GuiGui run off and started running after her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genie screamed until luckiily a few students from the class heard her and came to  help. They carefully lifted Jiro up and took him to the campsite, while Genie watched him, while crying. Then they helped her up and they slowly walked back to the campsite to be treated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello!! sorry its been a long time, but this chapter's pretty long too so i hope you guys enjoy it! :) as always feel free to comment and subscribe! :) and tahnks to everyone who supports this fanfic :) hello to all the guilun fans out there :)y  also so sorry to all the Hebe fans out there if you didn't like how i make Hebe the bad girl in this story. i'm a fan of Hebe too, just because she is bad in my story doesn't mean we stop loving her :)