Recovery and Surprises. Plus love

GuiSchoolLun

Jiro woke up not long after and Genie's injuries took about a week to heal, until they were ok again.

GuiGui kept on avoiding Aaron, she didn't know how to face him. Genie and Jiro had only just come back to school the week later so the whole week Aaron and GuiGui were alone, without their friends. But they never spoke, and everytime Aaron tried to speak to GuiGui she would think of excuses to get away. When Jiro and Genie finally came back they saw the situation too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day GuiGui didn't turn up at school. Or the day after. Or the day after that. She had been away from school for three days now, and her friends were getting really worried.

"Genie, did GuiGui tell you where she's been or is now?" Aaron asked her, but Genie just shook her head

Aaron thought for a bit and then spoke again. "Let's go find her after school. You know where her house is right?" This time Genie nodded twice and Aaron was reassured.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they reached GuiGui's apartment, they saw a terrible scene. GuiGui was being pushed out of the front door by a mid-aged lady, who also threw her luggage bag out. "Go out!! And don't come back until you can pay the rent!!!!" the lady yelled at her, and slammed the door on her. GuiGui tried to hold in some tears, when her friends called to her.

"GuiGui!!" Genie called, and GuiGui turned to see her shocked friends. They ran up to her. "GuiGui, what's going on?? Genie asked, worried.

"Genie~" GuiGui ran into her friend's arms and hugged her, and Genie hugged her back. Aaron and Jiro looked at eachother, all concerned.

Genie GuiGui's head and realised she was boiling hot! 'GuiGui you're so hot!! Do you have a fever? Is that why you've been away. Gosh you must be super sick!!" GuiGui slowly leaned back to stand back up, she was going to talk but immediatly fainted in her friend's arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She woke up in a bed and opened her eyes to see the ceiling. She turned her head a bit to see that she was in a room, but it wasn't hers. She looked next to her to see Genie looking at her, and she looked relieved.

"*relief* GuiGui, you're awake! :) How do you feel?" she asked

GuiGui got up and sat on the bed, then replied to Genie. "Yeah. I feel better now. ... Where are we?" she asked

"Oh, we're at Aaron's house." Genie said casually.

"WHAT??" GuiGui screamed, when Aaron and Jiro walked in, and all their eyes met.

"GuiGui, you're awake!" both of the guys said together, and they both lifted their hands up as a wave.

GuiGui quickly looked around as she knew it was Aaron's house.

'GuiGui, we asked the owner of your apartment. She told us what happened. Why didn't you tell us you haven't payed the rent for months?" Genie GuiGui's hair.

"Because.... I... I knew you'd lend me money, but I didn't want to owe you money. These few days... I haven't been at school, because I've been looking for work. I need to find work desperatly Genie! Do you know any places offering spots for work??" GuiGui asked her

"Well.... we can look for work later. For now, my and Jiro's house's are both full with people, only Aaron lives alone. So... you can stay here until then." Genie told her, and they both looked to see the guys, who nodded reassuringly at them.

"Aaron.... I can really stay here until I find a place??" GuiGui asked quietly

"Yeah, sure. I live alone anyway. It's fine." he told her, and she smiled.

"Guys, do you want some food? I'll go down to the store to get some." Aaron offered.

"Um... I'll go, Aaron you stay. Jiro, can you come with me?" Genie said without them replying, and walked out of the room. The three of them gave eachother weird and suprised looks, then Jiro followed Genie out of the house and down the streets.

Aaron gave GuiGui a tour of the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genie walked ahead of Jiro and waited for him to catch up, which he did quickly. Jiro walked casually next to Genie, while she was walking carefully. She realised when she walked next to him that her heart pounded, then she knew it. She was certain, and she smiled.

At the store, Genie bought lots of strawberry things, then grabbed a packet of chocolate cookies, which made Jiro excited. It was his favourite. She smiled at him when she saw him happy. Leaving the store, Genie took the long way back, which passed the side of a river where lots of people were walking around. There was a huge bridge in a arch-shape from one side of the river to the next, and Genie walked onto it, making Jiro confused.

"Uhh... Genie... its not that way..." Jiro said to her, but she didn't turn around and kept on walking. He followed her up the bridge, when she stopped near the middle suddenly. She turned left to face the rails, and saw the beautiful sunset. The sun was shining on them, while going down, and it was a beautiful sight. Genie paused a bit to take a deep breathe and feel the light breeze on her face. She was smiling the whole time, and Jiro watched her dreamily. Then she quickly turned to face him, with a big smile on her face. She looked up at him, leaving him confused and scared. He didn't know what was going on, and was starting to freak out. He gulped and gave Genie the 'huh??' look, and she giggled a bit. Then a few seconds later she raised her head to let their eyes meet, and opened to start.

"Jiro Wang Dong Cheng." she said confidently, as if she was a teacher or something, ".... *giggle* I want to be your girlfriend. Is that ok with you??" she said suddenly, with a proud tone, and showed her 'i'm so awesome' face at him. Jiro froze there. He couldn't believe what he heard. He had only dreamt of what she had just said, and thought he was dreaming again, when Genie gave him a confused face. She waved her hand infront of his face, and he came back from spacing out. "Hello? Did you hear what I said??" she asked him, then he finally realised that it was real. She wanted to be his girlfriend. She... actually wanted to.. go out with him. Which means... she likes him. ... HOOO!! Jiro's face lit up slowly into a smile that looked like it would never come down. He grabbed Genie shoulders with his hands happily, and asked her. "Genie... you're not joking right?? You're serious right?? You wanna be my girlfriend right??" he quickly said, leaving her a bit shocked. Then she laughed softly at his childishness, and he smiled along with her, and covered his mouth for two seconds, so happy to what he was hearing. Then Genie looked up at him and nodded. "I want to be your girlfriend." she said in normal tone to him. Jiro excitedly screamed and reached his arms up high as if they wre going to reach the sky. "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YEAH!!" he screamed happily, and Genie giggled at him. Then Jiro hugged her, and she smiled happily. She felt happy and warm in her heart. It was a feeling she hadn't had before. It was... nice. And she liked it, and that made her smile. Jiro then stepped behind her to hold her from behind, and they turned to face the sunset. They looked like a really happy couple, and they both smiled happily at the sunset. They didn't need to speak much, because they just wanted to stop at this point. This second. This minute. It was all they wanted. After a few minutes, Genie finally spoke.

"Jiro... I know.... you've been waiting for me, for a while. And... I'm sorry that I didn't-" she started, but Jiro's finger touched her lips. He then leaned down on her shoulder, and spoke.

"Genie. I would wait forever for you. To hear those words... I'd wait an eternity... just to hear them." she turned to look at him and he did the same with a reassuring smile, and she smiled back at him. Jiro let go of one intertwined hand with Genie and they turned back to the pathway of the bridge and started walking back slowly, enjoying every second of their time together. ~=^.^=~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Aaron's house, Aaron and GuiGui were wondering why Genie and Jiro had gone for so long. 

"They've been gone almost an hour. Wonder where they went. Heh." GuiGui said

"Don't worry. We're not in a rush for time anyway." Aaron said nicely, turning to GuiGui and looking at her cute face. Then he felt something pump hard inside, and reached for his heart. He did the 'oh no' face to himself, and GuiGui noticed.

"You okay?" she asked, and he nodded quickly, then she grabbed his shoulder, which made him freeze, and look straight ahead.

"Sure? You look like you're almost about to sweat. Are you sick? Aaron??" she asked him again.

Aaron's P.O.V.

Oh  man... what's going on?? Why am I freaking out.... SO paniced... why... and why is this thing going BOOM BOOM BOOM non-stop. argh man. Hee... need to breath. Breath Aaron. Breath. Nothing's going on. It's fine. Hoo... :)

End of Aaron's P.O.V. ~

"Uhh!! Yeah! I'm fine!!" he said quickly and looked away, and out the window he saw Jiro and Genie walking to the front door together, with their hands connected and their two smily faces.

"Heh. Hey!! Look over there GuiGui." he said and moved his head up and down quickly to refer GuiGui to the window direction, and she followed his motions and saw her best friend with Jiro, happily walking outside, and starting cheering.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! They're together!!!! AAHH!! Genie.... so happy for you...~" she said out loud, which made Aaron look at her weirdly.

"Let's go." he said and she followed him outside the room to the lounge room. Then the front door opened and Jiro and Genie walked in, a bit scared though, to see two people standing there watching them with smirks.

"Where were you two??" Aaron asked wickedly, and his arms crossed.

"Uhh...." Jiro messed up his hair with his other arm, and looked away awkwardly, then came back. "Guys, I need to announce something." he said finally, and Aaron and GuiGui looked at eachother, then back at the couple.

"What is it??" they both asked in unison.

Jiro took a deep breath, then announced. "We're a couple!!" he said and raised their connected arms up high, his eyes were squeezed and Genie looked up at their intertwined hands, then at GuiGui, and they all smiled, leaving Jiro feeling weird and awkward. They all chuckled together happily and got together with their friends.

"Genie. Congratulations!! You finally found happiness, and its with JIRO!! HAHA! Well, I hope you two are happy together. :)" GuiGui hugged and grabbed Genie's hands, then turned to Jiro with a stare, making him step back. "You!! *points at Jiro* if you make my Genie upset or angry, you'll be dead!!!" she threatened him jokingly. Then Jiro quickly stood straight and nodded his head, and Aaron laughed.

"Jiro... You did it. Good job." Aaron smiled at his friend, putting his hand on Jiro's shoulder, and Jiro did the same back. The four friends had fun that day. It was awesome. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello readers!! da jia hao!! ^^\ hope you guys like this chapter!! i like it!! hehe in such a happy mood now :D:D anyway hope you all have fun whatever you are doing,a nd good luck with everything. Also, i hope you can all have good friends like Jiro, Aaron, (rest of fahrenheit), GuiGui and Genie, and have lots of fun with them everyday. I do! :) On that note i love making friends and if you guys wanna  be friends we can ^^ and pls tell me if you are a reader so i'll know.

anyway, hope you all have happiness in your lives everyday, and meet people who you can share your happiness with. :)

anyway, hope you all like this chapter, and spread the friendships and love~~

希望大家可以找到幸福,也天天享受到!祝你和你的朋友们明天有一个很棒的天!好了,拜拜!\^^/ ok, bye bye everyone!! also thankyou to all who support and read my fanfic stories!! :) i really like it and love all you guys. i'm so happy you guys read my stories, so thanksyou lots :) AFF friends forever, locked with a peace and heart sign. ok, cyas then *bows and waves*