The Presidential Sweet - Chapter 6

The Presidential Sweet

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

I wake up hearing this loud obnoxious sound ringing in my head. I look up and see Imo holding a small bell in her hand and I immediately groan in frustration.

 

“Ireona, Kyuhyun.” She said before leaving my room. I glanced at my clock and stared at it with a mouth hung open.

 

5:00 am

 

Is she serious?! School starts at 7:00! I usually wake up at 6:30 and school is just 5 minutes away! What is wrong with her?! I was ready to go back to sleep but I could hear the ringing noise from the other room. Probably Taemin’s room. I quickly stood up and peeked inside Taemin’s room. I could see him look at Imo with annoyance and says a “Imo, it’s 5 in the morning. And I don’t have school! I have weekend classes!” Before standing up and stumbling his way out.

 



 

“Onew, sit straight!” Imo says and Onew hyung immediately does. I looked at Imo in frustration. Kahi Noona was awake but obviously not thrilled by Imo’s wake up call. Onew hyung couldn’t even sit straight, Jiyeon Noona keeps on glaring at her as she tries to eat her breakfast, I am obviously pissed at what she did, Taemin is fighting his eyelids and tries to stay awake and IU is obviously still dead asleep.

 

“Eat faster, children!” She commands and I could hear Jiyeon Noona mumble something about Imo being an evil witch.

 

“What was that, dearie?” she asks. I looked at Jiyeon noona and she just wears a sarcastic smile.

 

“Nothing Imo” she says sarcastically and resumes in her breakfast.

 



 

 

I was nearly about to be face planted on the ground when someone grabbed the back of my collar and as I looked back, I could see Chanyeol acting as if everything was normal. He glanced at me and I quickly mouthed a ‘thanks’ and I got a nod as a reply before he resumed doing who knows what.

Although I was tired and sleepy as ever, I was glad now that I had more time to put gifts in Wookie’s locker. I quickly opened it and put my gift inside. As I was about to got to my own locker, the girls immediately blocked my way with this… weird smile.

 

“Hello Oppa~” Jessica greeted. I just raised my eyebrow and tried to pass by again but was blocked by them.

 

“Umm.. Oppa, can we have lunch today?” Sulli said while twirling her finger in her hair, flirtatiously.

 

“I’m sorry. But I have other plans.” I said which was a lie. I just needed to get away from them.

 

“Then cancel it! I’m sure whatever it is, it can wait!” Hyorin exclaimed. I then eyed her disgustingly.

 

“If I had to go to my friend at lunch time because he or she is going to die tonight, don’t you think it’s a little pathetic of me to choose a lunch over you girls than a personal moment with a special person in my life?” I explained. That was a lie, of course. After all those years of listening to my dad speak at press conferences and meetings with greatness and power, I think he has already influenced me.

 

“That’s just an example.” I said before passing by them and hitting some of their shoulders.

 



 

 

RYEOWOOK POV

 

I opened my locker excitedly with Hyungsik and Hyomin trailing behind. All I could hear was my heart beat racing and Hyomin’s “Bali! Come on! Open it!”. As I opened it, I could hear Hyomin immediately squeal in glee and Hyungsik slightly shout in awe.

 

Roses

 

“Omo, Wookie! They’re so pretty!” She said and I quickly read the note.

 

I’ve never given red roses to anyone in my entire life because I swore that I’d give them to someone who is worth giving :)

 

“OH MY GOSH WOOKIE!! OMO~” Hyomin squealed and Hyungsik quickly covered .

 

“Keep it down! People are staring!” He mumbled. I could feel my cheeks heating up and I knew I was blushing already. I looked around and saw Kyuhyun lean on the corner with a smile on. I quickly mouthed a ‘thank you’ and he replied with a bigger smile.

 



 

 

I sat in my normal classroom and tried to avoid any thoughts about Kyuhyun since he was getting every space of my mind at the moment. I tried to look back and I saw Kyuhyun almost falling asleep while he had his chin on his hand and his elbow on the desk. He looked really tired and it was as if he was woken up so early. I quickly tapped his shoulder and he immediately woken up.

 

“Kyuhyun, you can sleep. I’ll just tell the teacher that your head hurts.” I whispered.

 

He quickly smiled and mouthed a ‘thank you’ before resting his head on his arms.

 



 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

Before going home, the teacher rounded all of us up and was about to say an important event this coming Friday while holding up a poster and sticking it on the board.

 

“Class, there will be a contest on Friday, I’m sure all of you are aware. It is a music contest and all of you are encouraged to join! You can bring your instruments and start practicing. The prize is a trophy and a reward of 500,000 won! Once you win, you will be the school’s representative for the next months’ contest. I hope that someone in our class will bring the honor! Good luck to all!” she said before the bell rang.

I immediately looked at Ryeowook and saw that he had some spark in his eyes. I knew he wanted it so badly. You could just see it in his face. I stood up and continued looking at his “spark”.

 

“You interested?” I asked. He then looked so happy looking at the poster.

 

“Of course! Wouldn’t it be fun, Kyuhyun? Let’s join!” he said with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen.

 

“Alright, since you love it so much, I’ll join.” I replied and he quickly hugged me and thanked me a million times.

 

“Omo! I’m so happy! We could start rehearsing! Why don’t we go to your dorm?” My eyes immediately widen. I forgot I told him that I lived in a dorm.

 

“Umm... why not your place? Or the music room?” I quickly suggested. He then tapped his finger on his chin cutely.

 

“Alright! Music Room. After class. Let’s start tomorrow. Ok?” he said and I replied with a nod.

 



 

 

3RD POV

 

The next day, Kyuhyun was planning to leave a gift or treat Ryeowook lunch outside the campus but his thoughts were interrupted when he could hear the whispers around him.

 

“Did you know about that Kim Ryeowook? The guy with the girly voice? Yeah, that one. They say he was almost a few days ago.”

 

“Omo! Jeongmalo? Kim Ryeowook?! Isn’t he an innocent person?!” “Psh! I bet he wasn’t a at all!”

 

“Oh my gosh! Is this real? Kim Ryeowook was about to get ?”

 

“Ewww! Disgusting! I’m never gonna talk to him anymore!”

 

“To think I thought he was a good leader!”

 

“I can’t believe it! I received like 7 text messages about it!” Kyuhyun immediately looked at the source of the voice and he quickly took the girl’s cell phone. He quickly checked the inbox and checked from the most recent text to the oldest.

 

From: XXX

It is true that Kim Ryeowook was almost taken advantage of a few days ago? O.O

 

From: XXX

Is this for real?! Kim Ryeowook was about to lose his ity?! Disgusting!

 

From: XXX

Just heard about Kim Ryeowook’s incident. Probably never gonna talk to him anymore!

 

From: Jung Jessica

Kim Ryeowook of 4th year high school, was almost 2 days ago. Like, EWWW!!

 

From: Im Yoona

Fact: Senior, Kim Ryeowook was almost a 2 nights ago.

 

 

From: Hyorin

Everyone heard of the Kim Ryeowook news? He was almost ! #tsktsktsk

 

From: Choi Sulli

Not a rumor! Kim Ryeowook, a 4th year  student, was almost !

 

Kyuhyun immediately ran to their classroom but was disappointed not seeing the same petite figure he would always want to see. A little bit of hope sparked in him when he saw Hyomin and Hyungsik.

 

“Hey, have you guys seen Ryeowook?” he asked but noticed they they were also really upset.

 

“Nope. He hasn’t showed up today.” Hyungsik said as he shrugged his shoulders.

 

“I have a feeling he’s hiding. He must be really embarrassed.” Hyomin said.

 

“Yeah, but where?” Hyungsik asked and got a confused face of Hyomin as a reply. Kyuhyun immediately sprinted as he remembered the only place Ryeowook could go.

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

I ran up the highest floor of the building and went to the music room. The only place I could find Ryeowook alone. I peek through the window and found him there. Curled up in a ball. Of course, I expected him to already be in that situation. I opened the door and his head shot up quickly. I felt the sadness creep onto me too. He looked awful. His nose was red, his eyes were sore and he looked like he’s been crying for a pretty long time.

 

“Wookie-” As I was about to take a step closer, he immediately stood up and hugged me. I was pretty stunned but I soon wrapped my arms around him as he continues on crying. I never said anything the whole time. I just let him cry on me. I had no right to say that it was “okay” nor could I say that “I know how you feel” because I never did! All I could do at this point was to hug him and make him feel that I’m here for him.

 

His cries softened and soon, I could only hear him sniffing. He then broke from our hug and made a smile. Not the kind that makes your heart flutter. The kind that makes your heart get an ache. He made a FORCED smile and a FORCED chuckle.

 

“We should’ve started practicing. I’m so silly and childish. Crying about these things. Mianhe Kyuhyun. I’m sorry you had to see me like this.” He said while wiping his tears. I felt bad but also quite pissed and quickly took hold of his hands.

 

“No. You are not silly and childish. You’re just letting your emotions pour. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.”

 

“It’s just silly of me to cry over something like this”

 

“You’re not silly because you want to cry. It just shows that you’re human. That you feel things.” I said as I wiped his tears. I then remembered my surprise and took it out of my bag.

 

“Here.” I gave him a white teddy bear; holding a heart. Ryeowook mumbled a small ‘thanks’.

 

“I was planning to leave it in your locker but I guess the situation called for it. I knew it would make you smile.” I said and he did.

 

“Come on. Class is gonna start” He said and we left the room.

 



 

 

“Wonderful of you to join us, Mr. Cho and Mr. Kim” our teacher said and everyone’s head quickly snapped at us.

 

“Sorry we’re late, Seosaengnim. Had a little problem” I excused and I could see a lot of students starting to gossip and whisper to each other and at the corner of my eye, I could see Wook having this worried-slash-almost crying face. My anger suddenly rose. These people think that Ryeowook liked what happened? That he wanted to be nearly abused? I don’t think so.

 

“Please sit down now” our teacher said and we immediately returned to our seats. Ryeowook was nearing his table but I immediately saw that it was covered with cracked eggs and numerous papers that had insults written all over it. Calling him names that surely pierced his heart.

 

“Ryeowook, Sit here instead” I offered my table and he smiled before sitting on my chair. I then quickly cleaned his table and chair and I could hear faint gasps, whispers and sighs of admirations from girls before I sat on it. Class began again as usual.

 

a/n: first of all, I AM SO SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY LATE UPDATE. Next, I FOUND OUT I GOT FEATURED IN THE DAILY RANDOM FEATURE.

Just found out about it yesterday and i didn't get to see it on the homepage because i was in vacation but still, THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO CONGRATULATED ME. It means a lot. i will make better fics in the future! love u guys! *hugs you*