The Presidential Sweet - Chapter 5

The Presidential Sweet

 

RYEOWOOK POV

                         

I was lucky that I was defended by Kyuhyun. If it wasn’t for him, I probably would be dead by now. The thing that bothered me was what I feeling I had when he carried me. I felt like I wanted to squeal since he was holding me. Of course, it started with infatuation. But… am I really in love with this guy? I tried to sit up when I felt the cold compress’ ice melt. When I got out of my room, Yunho hyung immediately saw me.

 

“Wookie! Gwenchana?” he asked while inspecting me.

 

“I’m fine. What time is it?” I asked.

 

“It’s 12 midnight. Are you okay? Do feel any pains or do you feel nauseous or-” Eunjung Noona kept ranting before I cut her off.

 

“I’m fine, Noona. Just a little sore but I’m alright.” I said. I knew having a Nurse for a Noona and  Policeman for a hyung was a bad idea. She then sighed of relief.

 


”Good. You should eat something. Come.” Noona said leading me to the table while hyung was already putting a plate of rice and kimchi in front of me.

 

“You should really thank Kyuhyun. He saved you!” Noona said.

 

“I know”

 

“He’s really a good kid. You’d be very lucky if you had a boyfriend like him.” Yunho hyung said. When he said that, I immediately remembered how Kyuhyun confessed to me. How can I possibly turn down such a protective, sweet and loving guy? I should have said yes but on the other hand, I don’t think I’m ready. Yesung really hit me badly. Otoke?

 

“Boyfriend? Don’t you remember what that Yesung did to our Wookie?” Noona said while rubbing my back.

 

“Yeah! And the second I found out, I went to his house and pointed a gun at him!” Yunho hyung said. I just smiled as I remembered the reaction on Yesung’s face when hyung barged at his door.

 

“But I have a feeling with this guy. I know he won’t hurt you.” Hyung said before going to his room to sleep. I then looked at Noona for help.

 

“Whatever you think is right, follow it. Okay?” She said. I then smiled and nodded and we ended with a hug.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

3RD PERSON POV

 

Ryeowook was determined to tell Kyuhyun how he felt but he needed to make sure he was honest and loyal to him. He quickly fished out his phone and texted the latter.

 

Hey ^^

 

Hi!

 

First, thank you for saving me. I am eternally grateful to you.

 

No problem. I couldn’t just let you get out there :(

 

Second, I kept thinking about what you said…

 

And?

 

And I think I could give you a chance…

 

A chance to?

 

To show me how you’re different from the other guys that have broken my heart

 

So… you want me to officially court you?!

 

Yes

 

Really?! :D

 

Yes. At that point, a loud scream of joy could be heard inside the mansion of the president’s house.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

Kyuhyun was determined more than ever to show that he had the guts, the looks and the brains to court Kim Ryeowook. So on Monday, he went to the principal’s secretary and asked if he could have the spare key to a locker. At first she was hesitant but when Kyuhyun asked her to go to Wikipedia and search “Cho Kyuhyun”, related words came out like: “President” “Son” “Guarded” “V.I.P.” “Genius”, she quickly gave the key without any other questions.

 

He immediately went to Ryeowook’s locker and opened it. He thought it would be neat and orderly turns out, it was the total opposite. It was full of stickers, pictures with Hyomin and Sik, and tickets from various concerts he had gone to. He smiled and soon put his surprise inside

 

RYEOWOOK POV

 

As I entered the school’s gate, I knew that Kyuhyun was already planning something. I knew that he had something up his sleeves especially when I saw him trying to peak from the book he was reading in front of his locker a few meters away from mine. I smiled and opened my locker and of course, there was a gift. I quickly opened it and saw a small cake shaped as a piano. It looked so cute! I smiled and looked at the card.

 

My sweetest gift for the sweetest person in the whole world. ^^

 

I smiled at his cuteness and took a few pictures with it before taking a small part of it and eating it. I could see he was looking at me but turned away quickly. I chuckled and smiled in return. I swore I saw a smile when I passed by him.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

Yes! He tried the cake! Honestly, I wasn’t the one who made it. It was my private chef. Hey, don’t blame me. I got used to then idea that everyone was doing everything for me. I couldn’t even go to the bathroom alone when I was 7. After seeing that my mission for the day was complete, I immediately went to my classroom.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

After school, I immediately went home and my heart immediately went to my when I suddenly saw her.

 

“Kyuhyun! You’re late!” She exclaimed as I looked at my siblings but they looked nervous as hell too.

 

“Imo! Annyeonghaeseyo!” I said with a fake smile. My Aunt is the worst Auntie in the whole wide world. She has the features of a stereotypical evil imo. Creepy, Mid-50s, Thin, Wrinkled skin, Has tried to have plastic surgery for over 10 times, Wealthy, Owner of a fashion line, Older Sister of our dad. She looks so much like the mother of Gu Jun Pyo in Kkot boda namja. I then spotted my dad descending the stairs.

 

“Umm… Noona, why don’t you go in the kitchen and take a look at tonight’s dinner! IU also made delicious cupcakes. Minho will lead you there.” He said and thankfully went with Minho. When she was gone, my dad sighed and looked like he was about to have a headache and at the same time, me and my siblings went to him and complained non-stop.

 

“Appa, Why is she here again?!” Jiyeon Noona asked.

 

“She’s goanna control all of us just like last time!” Kahi Noona said.

 

“Imo is insane!” Taemin complained.

 

“She’s just goanna ruin everyone’s lives here!” I exclaimed.

 

“Appa, she’s scary…” IU said while holding onto her teddy bear.

 

“She’s goanna ban me from eating chicken because ‘it’s too poor like’ ” Onew hyung said while imitating her voice. I became scared because no one has ever separated Chicken from Onew hyung.

 

“I know, I know. She’s giving me a headache too. But we have no choice. Actually, the reason I wanted her here is because I wanted someone to look after you since I will be going to China, Japan and the Philippines for a special meeting with their own presidents.”

 

“But we’re fine, Appa! We don’t need someone to take care of us!” I said

 

“and if we do, we have Kahi Noona!” Taemin backed me up.

 

“But your Noona is also busy! Look, don’t worry anymore. Imo is staying here only for 2 weeks. And-”

 

“2 WEEKS?!” We all exclaimed. Another batch of complaints hit my Appa and I know he silently cursed that he should’ve said that.

 

“No way! Noooo way! I am not allowing that!” Jiyeon noona said.

 

“If she’ll stay here for 2 weeks, I am going to live at the hotel with Jiyeon!” Onew hyung exclaims.

 

“I CANNOT be with her in this house.” I said.

 

“Appa… Shiro~” IU says before bursting into tears and soon fell in Taemin’s arms.

 

“I will personally drag her outside the house if she even has the guts to stay here!” Taemin complains.

 

“I feel disgusted that we breathe the same air!” Kahi noona said

 

“Please… Just try to hold on as much as possible okay?”

 

“I might say, dear brother…” Imo says; Coming back from her trip in the kitchen with Minho trailing behind. I looked at Taemin and saw how he’s encouraging IU to say something to the evil witch in the house.

 

“Imo, did you like my cupcakes?” IU asked with the sweetest face ever.

 

“No.” she answered coldly. IU’s smile faded quickly and Taemin was there for comfort as he continued on secretly growling and glaring at Imo.

 

“As I was saying, I want to know where I sleep.” She asks.

 

“You can sleep at the east side of the mansion. We have the guestrooms th-” He answered and was interrupted when one of Appa’s bodyguard, appeared.

 

“Mr. President…” he bows. “Your flight will leave in an hour and half.” He reminds.

 

“Oh right! Noona, you- umm... I mean, Kahi, take care of your siblings. I’ll be back in a few days.” He says while kissing and hugging us goodbye. Obviously not trusting Imo. When Appa left, she turned and looked at us with the “stink eye”.

 

“Now, your appa said I’ll be the one in charge. Fun isn’t?” She said with sarcasm.

 

“He just said you’ll look after us. Not manipulate us.” Jiyeon noona gritted her teeth.

 

“Well, It’s just the same thing now is it? And I suggest you watch your tone. It can lead you to a lot of trouble, young lady.” She warned and Jiyeon Noona was unmovable as she still had that nasty look she gives to everyone she doesn’t like.

 

“Now, Minho!” She calls and Minho automatically runs to her.

 

“Ne?”

 

“Carry my luggage. I want to rest.” She said before walking to her room with Minho trailing behind and locking herself in her room after he set down her things.

 

“Aish! She’s a total nuthead!” Taemin complains while ruffling his hair.

 

“Agreed! I’m gonna be insane if she stays here!” I said while rubbing my temples.

 

“Don’t worry. After 14 days, she’s out of our house, out of our lives and out of our hair!” Onew hyung said while slumping down on the couch.

                                                                                                  

“Let’s just stay strong okay? She’s just Imo. She can’t do anything to us.” Kahi Noona says which everyone agrees with.

 

------------------------------------------------------

That night, I was about to sleep when I got a text from “someone special”.

 

FROM: Wookie ♥

 

Hey! Thanks for the gift! It tastes really great! Thank you so much! ^^

 

TO: Wookie ♥

 

You’re welcome! Did you REEEAALLY like it? Or are you just pitying me? *Laughs evilly.*

 

FROM: Wookie ♥

Aniya~ I really liked it! :) Jjang Kyuhyun-ah! :D

 

 

 

That was the only thing that made me forget about the beast sleeping at the east side of our house. That simple text made my night complete.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

RYEOWOOK POV

 

I smiled at myself as I got his last text.

 

FROM: Kyuie ♥

 

Hahaha thanks! I’m happy that you liked it :) Maybe in the future, I might surprise you with all the gifts I’ll be giving ^^

 

Yes, I am already inlove with Cho Kyuhyun. I don’t know why but all I remember was staring deeply in those big brown eyes of his when he first looked at me. He looked so… genuine. He looked really…well, real! I feel like maybe… just maybe… he is going to be the person who will open my heart again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day….

 

I opened my locker and saw another gift from Kyuhyun. A box and when I opened it, nothing was inside except a letter. As I read it, I didn’t realize that a smile was forming on my face.

 

This is not much of a gift but please know that my heart and some of my kisses flew to you the moment you opened it. :)

 

 I blushed and kept the box way at the back of my locker when Sulli, Hyorin, Yoona and Suzy went to me and surrounded me as I get my things. They just ruined my day. As much as possible, I try to ignore them and save myself from their beating. I was in a pretty good mood because of Kyu’s present and texts to me but they obviously made me feel at the dumps again and Yes, I didn’t care what they had to say.

 

“Yah! That guy a few days ago, is he a new student?” Jessica asked. I didn’t reply as I knew that they wanted to know a lot about him and that they will not stop talking until I spill it.

 

“Is he single?” Sulli asks. I just shrugged and I heard a scoff right after.

 

“Yah! Ryeowoon!” Yoona exclaimed and I quickly stopped her.

 

“It’s Ryeowook.” I said simply.

 

“Whatever! I want to know the guys’ name!” she said.

 

“And you better give it or else, we’re gonna bully you until death!” Hyorin screamed. I still stayed unresponsive and I found myself on the ground. I didn’t even know who pushed me.

 

“Yah! Answer us! What are you? Deaf?!” Yoona screamed and I could see Hyorin get a book from my locker and throw on my head which was really painful.

 

“Yah! Answer us, you freak!” She exclaimed and I could see the others smirk or laugh. I tried to get up but Jessica stepped on my fingers. I tried as much as possible to stay calm and not scream.

 

“Are you gonna answer or not?!” She screams. I tried to get up again but was kicked by Sulli and believe it or not, she wears really pointy-tipped shoes.

 

“Are you gonna tell us his nam-”

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” I immediately recognized the soothing voice that interrupted Sulli. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun with a stern but angry face. He then looked at me and smiled as he tried to help me up. I tried as much to not cry but they were already welling up in my eyes and I think he saw that and immediately hid me behind him.

 

“What were you doing?” he asks again. They all stayed silent and so did the students around us as they watched what was going on.

 

“Umm… w-we were j-just…” Sulli tried to speak but Kyuhyun cut her off.

 

“Just what? Bullying Ryeowook-shi? Look, I’m not the type to fight with women and as a gentleman, I’m gonna let this pass. But the next time I see you hurt Ryeowook-shi again, I’m not gonna be gentle on your consequence.” He said which made me smile. He’s really sweet. I am so glad that he’s courting me. I could feel my inner fanboy react.

 

“B-But…” Yoona was about to speak but Kyuhyun held his hand as if he was telling her to not continue anymore. He quickly picked up my backpack and asked me.

 

“Do you have all the things you need?” he asked as I tried to check my things and I shook my head as I could not find my Math book. He then pushed aside the girls as he tried to get through my locker, took my book and he closed my locker and whispered to me: “Come on. I’ll walk you to your class.”. I then looked back at them and saw some of the girls scoffing and some glare at me. I was grateful that he protected me but I was also scared that they would bully me twice as hard.

 

“Kyuhyun…” I started as we were alone in the hallway.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Umm.. about a while ago…” I started shyly.

 

“Yes?” he said with a smile. He maybe knew that I was gonna thank him.

 

“Thank you for protecting me.” I mumbled.

 

“What was that? I couldn’t hear you.” he teased. I quickly slapped his arm and he soon laughed.

 

“You’re welcome.” He said and soon, I opened up my worries.

 

“But, why did you?” I asked. He then looked at me questioningly.

 

“Why? Do you want to get bullied?” he asked and I quickly shook my head.

 

“Aniyo! Of course not. It’s just that… now, they might bully me worse than before.” I said and didn’t realize that  two arms wrap around me and I found myself being hugged by the almighty Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“Sshh… It’s okay… As long as I’m here, I won’t let anyone hurt you again.”

 

“Promise?” I said and put out my pinky and he then chuckled.

 

“Promise” he said and wrapped his pinky around mine.

a/n: I'm back! Sorry it took so long! I was in a hug MENTAL BLOCK. I COMPLETELY LOST INTEREST TOO. but i think i'm starting to get it back. :) will update VERY SOON. love you all!