The Presidential Sweet - Chapter 1

The Presidential Sweet

 

Title: The Presidential Sweet

Pairing: Kyuwook (Main) etc.

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU-College, Fluff, Angst

Summary: What will you do when you realize that your boyfriend is the President’s son?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination

 

 

“Have you heard? There’s goanna be a sale in the mall! We should totally buy there!” My best friend, Hyomin said.

 

“I’d rather stay at home and help my Noona and Hyung.” Yeah, it was just me, my Hyung and my Noona. Our mom died because of a car accident and my dad re-married and lives with his wife in Japan.

 

“Okay, okay, little miss helper” she joked.

 

“Hey, what’s your first class?” Hyungsik, my other bestfriend, asked.

 

“History. Waeyo?”

 

“Dang! Mine’s Math.” Sik cursed.

 

“Hahaha. Lucky me, it’s Home Economics! Whoo!” Hyomin cherred.

 

Then, a guy who was tall and light brown hair passed by us three and I had to admit, he had looks. When he disappeared, I could see Hyomin giggle.

 

“OMO!!! HE’S SO HANDSOME!! Hyomin said and was fan girling to the extent that she was squealing.

 

“So what?” Sik commented.

 

“Yah! He’s so handsome! If he was a girl, he would be really pretty!”

 

“Yeah, pretty…pretty ugly.”

 

“Don’t hate ‘cuz you can’t get any”

 

“Any what?”

 

“LOOKS!”

RING!

 

I immediately left before I become late and of course, before I become a referee to these two pabos.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ok, everyone, settle down.” Our teacher said and I immediately sat on my normal seat. Then, the guy a while ago sat behind me. I tried as much as possible to stay calm and keep my cool. Class was normal as usual. I suddenly felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked back and saw that guy smiling at me.

 

“Hi, do you have a pen?” he whispered. I looked back at my pencil case and took out my favorite ballpen. It was a purple inked pen with a small figure/doll of Pororo on top.

 

“Here” I handed it to him and he smiled.

 

“Thanks. I’m Kyuhyun, by the way”

 

“Ryeowook.” I smiled back and shook his hand.

 

“Nice to meet you.” he said before resuming back to class. And I then saw Hyomin smile at me and gave me a thumbs up while mouthing a “YEAH!” (a/n: Hyomin sits on the other side of  the classroom and Sik sits next to Hyomin.)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Wookie!” Hyomin called me when the bell rang and I could see her smile reach her ears.

 

“Ask the guy out!” Hyomin said.

 

“What?”

 

“Ask him out. Maybe coffee or something! I don’t know! Just do it!”

 

“Why don’t you?”

 

“I only have one love and that’s fashion …Just go!” She pushed me and I hit Kyuhyun’s chest. He was shocked at first but soon smiled when he saw me.

 

“Hey! You okay?”

 

“Umm.. yeah... Kyuhyun?”                                               

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Do you want to grab coffee later?” I ask. His face suddenly lights up. I don’t know why.

 

“Sure…why not.”

 

“Great. I’ll see you at the coffee shop across the school okay? Bye!” I said before running to my next class.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“Do you always come here?”  He asks.

 

“Yeah. Whenever I feel on being by my own or studying in a quiet place, I go here and grab a cup of coffee.”

 

“I see…” Kyuhyun smiles and takes a sip of his coffee.

 

“So… umm… malhebwa. Are you new here?” I interrogated.

 

“Yeah. I’m from Busan”

 

“What about your parents?”

 

“My Mom and Dad are still together”

 

“What about siblings?” I asked again while looking at his eyes. GAWD, His eyes are so Beautiful!

 

“I have 3 sisters and 2 other brothers”

 

“Really? So, what’s your parents’s job?”

 

“My dad’s an… engineer. And my mom’s a florist. ” Huh. He isn’t rich as I thought.

 

“Wow. Do you live nearby?”

 

“I live in a dorm. My parents and siblings are in Busan”

 

“You must be pretty lonely.” I commented.

 

“Yeah, but, I’ll get used to it.” This guy is really lonely. I pity him. A LOT. I mean, it’s really hard to be away from your parents. I know since neither of my parents is with me. I then felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the caller ID.

 

Eunjung Noona ♥

 

“Yobseyo?” I answered.

 

“Wookie, is your class finished?”

 

“Yes, Noona” I said. taking a quick glance at Kyu and I could see him chuckle.

 

“Oh good! Can you pass by the store and buy me strawberry jam? Komawo!”

 

“Sure,. Bye.” I hung up and looked at Kyuhyun who was chuckling to himself.

 

“Wae?” I asked.

 

“No reason. I find it… amusing that you’re talking to your Noona. I don’t know why though.” He said.

 

“Well, I have to go to the store and buy strawberry jam for her. Wanna come?” I offered. He quickly nodded with a smile and came with me.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

KYUHYUN POV

 

“Have you ever bought from here?” Ryeowook asked while scanning the shelves for strawberry jam.

 

“Of course!” that part was a lie. I have never shopped in a convenience store in my entire life. Well, I tried once. When I did, the mansion had to call the army just in case I was taken as a hostage. Scary, right?

 

“That’s good. ‘Cause sometimes, a lot of rich, snobby kids don’t do stuff for themselves and I hate that. Rich people always think that they have servants and they don’t get tired. They’re humans too!” he said with an irritated voice. Great! When he finds out that I’m the PRESIDENT’S SON, surely, he’ll hit me. A LOT.

 

“I found one! Let’s go pay!” he said and fell in line behind an old man. What? You have to wait for your turn?! That’s insane! Whenever I go somewhere, I always skip the line and go directly to the front. And here, I have to wait in line? Come on!

 

----------------------------------------------------------

“I have to go, Kyuhyun. My Hyung and Noona is waiting for me. Bye!” he said waving to me with the sweetest smile I have ever seen. He looked so beautiful. I waved goodbye in return and he disappeared at the corner of the street. When he was gone, I called the driver to meet me at the store. I waited for a few minutes and the black limousine stopped in front of me and I got inside; ready to end my first day in Chen Juk College.

 

a/n: hello~ kyuwookluver here! Since i uploaded this, i might not be able to update much of  "Kyuwook's Vampire Story". The reason why i didn't wait for "Kyuwook's Vampire Story " to end first is because someone might get this idea and STEAL IT! *joke*. anyways, give plenty of support for this pweety pwease! KAHMSAMNIDA! SARANGHAMNIDA!