` Phase o2 ; MinHyuk's Lil' Helpers

False Façade

UPDATED! XD

* not proofread, yet *

Still, enjoy reading though~


 

` Phase o2 ; “MinHyuk's Lil' Helpers”

 

 
I was woken up by an ungodly fashion in an ungodly hour (ocake, maybe not so ungodly since it's already 10AM, but still) by the banshee screams of my bothersome friends and to top it all off; Moon MinHyuk, my beloved *snorts* older brother decided to pour a bucket of freezing cold water at me for added effect. Ain't my big brother a loving genius or what? *groans*
 
 
So now, I'm currently in a very (please take note of the emphasis) bad mood and is freezing to death (fine, i lied. they made me change to some dry clothes which they shove it in my face) while shooting nasty glares at one smirking face and three grinning faces. While I nodded in acknowledgement of one frightened face amongst the other annoying ones.
 
 
"Why are you losers here? Last time I check, I didn't invite any of you here," I spat, while I continued glaring at my three grinning friends. "Though, it's nice to see you JiEun-ah," I gave Lee JiEun a small smile, as she nervously smiled back. She has always been the sweet-shy one who is against any form of violence in my group of crazy war-freak friends, I sometimes wonder on how lil' innocent her can stay candy-coated when she is surrounded by nothing but PMSing es all the time.
 
 
"YA! Who are you calling losers?! I didn't come all the way here to be given a y welcome," Kim KiBum, Almighty Key or just plain Key as he prefers to be called (though, i have no idea why he even wants us to call him that), crossed his arms over his chest as he sniffed in distain.
 
 
I rolled my eyes in reply, Key had always been the melodramatic diva all his life and so gay that he practically radiates rainbows and puppies around him. "Well, maybe if you have woken me up in a normal way, I might be less of a towards you guys."
 
 
"Hmmm, y or not. I know you love us," grinned Bae SuJi, also known as Suzy by her admirers. And yes, she's dropdead popular for being blessed with looks, body, talent and riches. Too bad she is too much of a weirdo for her own good. "Besides, waking you up in a normal fashion is trés bo-ring."
 
 
I stared at her not amused by the sligtest, "I hate you guys."
 
 
"And here we are, visiting you since we were all worried for your sorry ," Jung SooJung or Krystal as she is popularly known, shook her head in mock disappointment. Leave it to Krystal to be such a classic everyone would hate, but no one would ever cross seeing as she's too intimidating to argue with.
 
 
But not me, so alas, I narrowed my eyes at the sarcastic princess, I was about to spit fire to all of them when MinHyuk stepped in, "Whoa now, calm your ladies-" Key shot him a quick glare, "-plus Key." He quickly added in which Key gave him an agreeable nod.
 
 
"So anyway, before any of you try to kill each other. In which I believe Ree had already killed all of us three times inside her head," MinHyuk began, as he gave me an amused look in which I responded by raising my middle finger at him. "I actually summoned all of you here because my little sister needs some help."
 
 
My eyebrows shot up as I stared at my big brother incredulously, he was spouting nonsense yet again. I just wonder what his demented mind is cooking up this time.
 
 
"And by help, you mean what exactly?" Krystal raised an eyebrow at MinHyuk. It was quite a known fact that Krystal doesn't do favors. And if she does, there is naturally some price to pay and it doesn't come cheap.
 
 
MinHyuk on the other hand gave out his infamous smirk.
 
 
I could already sense my upcoming doom. I repeat, dooooom.
 
 
"In becoming a dude."
 
 
Okay, rewind. I NEED HELP ON WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?!
 
 
As if reading all our baffled minds, MinHyuk explained to everyone his brilliant scheme in turning me into a boy so I can enroll into SM Academy and I would finally be reunited with *cue epic reunion scene here* my Hunnie, and so I would be off his back since - I'm such a pain in the arse. His words, not mine.
 
 
I snorted, even how whack-out my friends can be they possibly wouldn't agree to MinHyuk's bull of a mission impossible scheme. I mean, come onnnnn. Who in their right mind would even consider such a plan?!
 
 
"I don't think that's a very good idea," JiEun mumbled, in a hush tone.
 
 
I gave her a sweet smile, JiEun had always been the responsible one out here, that's why I love her so much next to Hunnie. But my smile quickly drop when the three other idiots I considered my closest friends agreed to help with this conspiracy. Traitors. 
 
 
"Okay, it's official. You guys seriously lost it," I declared, staring at them in bewilderment.
 
 
"Oh pish-posh, this would be like so much fun," Suzy grinned like a cheshire cat. 
 
 
"Only for you losers, you wouldn't be the one going to jail and be labeled a ert when I get caught." I heatedly argued.
 
 
Is this some kind of sick joke to them? Like, seriously.
 
 
"Well, if you look like a dude and act like one you have nothing to worry about," Key smiled at me sweetly. As if reassuring me that this freggin' plan would run smoothly. Which I know, wouldn't; since everything is just too irrational to work.
 
 
"Who is going to teach me to look like and act like a boy? I doubt it that you're fit for that job," I raised an eyebrow at Key in which he smack me on the head.
 
 
"Ya! I'm manly enough," he pouted.
 
 
I stared at him, assesing his features. He was wearing bright pink skinny jeans, a gorgeous blue top with acessories, boots and full make-up. His guy-liner in full power. "Yup, so manly that you are practically surrounded by rainbows, unicorns and sparkles." That statement alone earned me another smack on the head.
 
 
"Ree, you act, talk and curse like a boy. I doubt it that they would discover your true gender based on your attitude. It's more on how well you can hide the fact that you have s instead of balls," Krystal pointed-out without any shame making JiEun blushed in embarrassment. 
 
 
Aigoo, how can Krystal even say those vulgar stuff without even blinking.
 
 
"Blunt as always," I commented, but I had to agree with her logic. It isn't like I'm such a girly-girl or whatnot, I'm more of a tomboy seeing that I grew up being the only girl in the family, plus my mom. So acting like a boy is a piece of cake, the only problem is I don't look like one.
 
 
"However, in case you guys have forgotten. I don't look like a dude," I said, crossing my arms. Hah, let us see how they can bull on this one.
 
 
They stared at each other then a slowing smirk appeared on their faces. Ugh-oh, I think I just dug a hole with my complete name on it.
 
 
"Isn't that the reason why I brought them here?" MinHyuk grinned.
 
 
I raised my eyebrow at him, "What are you planning this time?"
 
 
All of them grinned and I realized too late as they dragged me off my bed and down the stairs while shoving me inside Key's car that MinHyuk had made lil' helpers out of my friends at my suspense just so he could get me off his back. Man, he is some awesome brother alright. Please take note of the sarcasm dripping on every word before this sentence.
 
 
_linegif.gif
 
And that's that. xD
 
So comments, questions, feedbacks, anything? :3