Celebrate?

Best Party~

“We are going to party.”

I announced to the bus, my boyfriend looked up and gave me a questioning look.

“Why?”

He asked from his bunk and I wiggled my eyebrows at him. I brought out a paper from the back pocket of my skinny jeans and shoved it toward him.

“Because silly, we just got a lead tour in Europe!”

Jiyong's mouth hung open as he stared at the piece of writing. He skimmed the neatly printed letter and dropped it, wrapping me in a tight hug that lifted my short frame off the floor.

“Dara you are the best tour manager ever.”

The boy howled as he spun me around in his arms. I could feel my cheeks get redder and I pulled at his sleeve so he’d put me down.

“Europe.Europe. Seungri is gonna be freaking stocked.”

I tipped my head to the side and scanned the bus. By the way, where was the rest of Big Bang? Jiyong caught my curious glance and pointed to the door

.

“They left about an hour ago. There’s a Record Story somewhere around this area and Seungri wanted to check it out.”

I gave a short nod, sticking a strand of my brown hair behind my ear.

“So how should we celebrate?”

I asked, leaning against the post of his bunk. He brought his hands to his chin and mocked the thinking pose. His grin grew a little devilish and I knew he’d thought of something. His dark eyes settled on me.

“Well since no ones here we can start early.”

He suggested. At first I wasn’t exactly sure what he meant, but as soon as he swung his hands around my waist and I ended up toppled over him I had got his idea. I could feel my ears go pink as he pulled me close against his slim body. My thigh rubbing against something hard and I squeaked as one of his hands grazed over my . I buried my face in his chest automatically, too shy to face him. Even though I was usually the bubbly one in this situation I couldn’t help but feel like a little girl.

“Dara? You ok?”

He asked suddenly. Worry laced in his voice.

“F..Fine...”

I bite at my tongue ring as he held me closer. I mean we’d been dating for about a month now and we’d never like done it before. I mean Jiyong wasn’t a pushy person, he knew when and what was enough and he never forced me into anything uncomfortable. That was part of the reason I’d liked him so much. He was just a jokester, but yet such a sweetheart. I felt his hands find mine and he propped me up against his chest.

 

 

 

---

How's the 1st chap?? next is the FINALE and the *cough**cough* XDDD