Date Me Maybe?: Part 2

Date Me Maybe?

 

Another shirt was added to the pile of clothes scattered all over the bed. She heaves a sigh as she stares at the mirror again to decide what to wear. Usually, she never has to think twice before deciding what to wear, but today was special. It was her first date. Not to mention a date with Jongin, the hot brother of the boy she is babysitting/ tutoring. 

Right now the time is 4:55pm. "." She throws on a coral mini-dress, a striped pale pink and white cardigan, and a braided white belt wrapped around the waist to complete the look.

As she grabs her purse and walks out of the room, the doorbell rings. She nervously opens the door and comes face to face with Jongin. Dressed in black skinnies and a well-fit light blue chambray shirt, he was standing there casually with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

“Hey.” Jongin brought one hand out to give her a wave. Her eyes couldn’t help, but ogle at the how the first two buttons were open, revealing smooth tanned skin and protruding collarbones.

“Hello…” She responds softly with a small smile. Jongin just returns the gesture with another one of his infamous smirks. She wanted to punch that smirk off his lovely face, but at the same time she loved how perfect it was.

Jongin turns around and nods his head towards his car parked on her driveway. “Let’s go.” He mutters before walking towards the car. She locks the door and follows him soon after.

“Where are we going?” She fastens her seatbelt and turns her attention towards him waiting for an answer.

“Don’t worry I have everything planned out.” His lips curved up into a smile and then he started the car and drove off. That alone made her worry.

--

They finished eating dinner at a pretty fancy restaurant with a very nice atmosphere. She learned a lot about Jongin and Jongin learned a lot about her. Some things were quite shocking to her, like how Jongin wants to become a veterinarian due to his love for dogs and animals in general.  She never thought he was capable of talking so much, since he never really did speak much at all.

She thought they would be heading home, but that thought was erased when he was driving through unfamiliar roads. “Aren’t you going to drop me home? Isn’t it getting late? Where are we going?” She asks.

He turns his head to the right and gives her a quick glance. “You ask too much questions.” It was all he said and she decided not to question him anymore. Strangely, she trusted him and knew he wouldn’t cause her any harm.

Unconsciously, her eyes land on his profile and study his features. She had to admit he was drop dead gorgeous. His round eyes, well-structured nose, plump lips, and sharp jaw line were all too perfect; it was inhuman. The only reason she could think of is that God must have spent a lot of time on him.

“I know I’m handsome, but could you at least be a bit more discreet with your staring.” She was taken aback by his words as he turned to give her another one of his smirks. Immediately, her cheeks turn pink and she turns away quickly hoping he didn’t catch that. But, she was more than positive he did when she heard him chuckle.

--

Rough hands shake her shoulder along with a whisper of her name causes her to jolt awake. It is 8:50pm. She doesn’t know how long she has been knocked out but she assumes for quite some time. They are parked and it is so dark outside, she can’t see where they are. Once again she turns to Jongin.

“Where are we?” A finger touches her lips. “Shh…just follow me.” He gets out of the driver’s seat and walks over to the passenger side to open the door for her. Even though he is a jerk, he is still a gentleman.

She steps out and realizes it is a bit chilly and wishes she had worn something warmer. His hand finds hers, holding on to it tightly. Her heart races at the contact and she can’t help but think how nicely their hands fit together. Jongin guided her to the grass area and laid a blanket on the ground. “Be right back.” She sat down and he rushed to the car and came back shortly with another blanket. He plopped down right next to her and wrapped the blanket around both their shoulders. They were sitting so close, their sides were touching.

“So, what are we doing?” She was still confused at why they were out chilling on the grass late at night.

“Look up.” He simply stated and she follows his command. The sky was filled with brightly lit stars, it made her eyes twinkle at the sight. The contrast of the pitch-dark sky and the sparkling lights was so beautiful.

“Wow!” Was all she could say. “I’m glad you like it.” He stated beside her.

Again, she eyed Jongin. A genuine smile was plastered on his face, instead of that smirk and she never imagined him to have this side to him. She hated to admit this, but she thought he would be such a perfect boyfriend.

“Why did you take me here?” He takes his eyes off the sky and focuses on her.  Jongin’s eyes gaze lovingly at her and she could feel the heat slowly creeping up to her cheeks.

“I’ve always wanted to go stargazing with someone special.” His voice was sincere. The word special made her heart skip a beat. At this moment she felt like the most precious and beautiful girl in the world, it’s as if his eyes were telling her that.

She adverted her eyes way from his and continued to study the stars. “Thank you for tonight, I had a great time.” Her eyes didn’t dare glance at his for answer, she was afraid to fall too deep.  

“The night isn’t over yet.” He caught her by surprise. Her head snapped in his direction and her eyebrow furrowed together. A palm obscured her vision. “Close your eyes.” As told, she followed his command. The warmth of Jongin’s body left her side and she began to shiver due to the coldness. She doesn’t know how long it’s been, but being the patient person she is, she waited diligently, prepared for his next command.

“Open your eyes.” Her eyes fluttered open and she saw a faint glow in front of her. Curious she stood up to get a better view. It was candles formed in the small shape of a heart. A smile grazed her face.

“What’s this?” She spun around to receive her answer. There stood Jongin with a single neatly package rose. Strands of hair flew in his face and out of place as he closed the distance between them. His free hand took a hold of hers, sending sparks of electricity through her body.  He handed her the rose and kept his hand on hers.

“You’ve asked enough questions tonight. Now let me ask mine.” His eyes were staring intently into hers, transferring chills down her spine. Jongin’s mouth opens to inhale before saying, “Date me…”

His right hand scratches the back of his neck as he adds, “Maybe?” He smiles shyly. She could sense he was nervous. It made her feel superior knowing she was the one who made him feel that way. He looked so adorable; she just wanted to squish his cheeks.  

“Yes.” She responds, enthusiastically nodding her head. He gave her a sweet smile and pulled her into his arms. 

--

A/N: Okay so, I hope this didn't . I think the ending is kinda lame, but I couldn't think of anything better. Thank you guys for reading! I started a new fic so please check it out! Thank you~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/200574