Chapter 3 Marriage

Bleeding Love

a/n: Not updating tomorrow, sorry! Lots a drama coming up though. ^_^ Please subscribe! Haha, thanks for reading and don't mind my weird store names!

Jessica pov

"Only to make Jessica happy," she said.

Wait. To make me happy? What?!?! What's going on?

Jaejoong looked at her. "And what is that?"

"Marry her." I gasped. "No, no, no! This is not what I wanted! Umma!" I freaked in my head. But, what am I going to do if he actually asks me? I love him... He may not love me back, belonging to Tiffany and all but... "He can always turn towards me in the future right?" I whispered so only I could hear. Right. I quickly placed myself back at the couch before they come back or I heard anything to detroy my train of thought. A few moments later they re-enter the room.

"Please stay for dinner, Jessica!" Mrs. Kim smiled.

"Alright," I said throwing a glance at Jaejoong, he looked... Hopeless? Sigh, "I'm sorry Jae. But I want your to be mine," I apologized in my head.

Jaejoong pov

After dinner with her I just couldn't take it anymore. We quickly left and I escorted Jessica back home. Flipping on the lights to my apartnment I dragged myself to the open wall. (a/n: ya know those walls that are just like glass in apartments, get it? LOL) Today had been one of the longest days of my life. So many events and thoughts clouded my brain. Not knowing where to go, what path to take, who to listen to. Ugh! I looked up at my shelf. There she was making happy, silly faces at the camera. Tiffany was always so good at making the right decisions. She was good at everything in my eyes. I stumbled up and reached for the frame, plopping back down on my bed I grasped the frame as tight as I could as if holding it will bring her in my arms again, At least they can't take away my memories. "Pathetic." Tears rolled down my cheek as I slowly drifted into sleep. "Be strong Jaejoong, be strong for her." I muttered before finally going out.

I woke up in a mess, dry tears running down my cheek, and fingers still clinging desperately to Tiffany's photo. Thank god there was no work today. Cleaning up, I decided to call Changmin. (a/n: DB5K FOREVER! Yes, I loved them all to death together. D:)

"Hello?" he answered groggily.

"You, me, at the country club now," I growled.

"Your family's?" he asked.

"No! The next door neighbors! Yes mine!"

"Jeez, ok I'll be there, hyung. No worries," he hung up.

At the country club Changmin shows up in his golfing outfit and equipment. "I hope you're know we're not actually playing today, Changmin-shi."

He sits down. "What? Fine."

"Help me," I plead.

He looked at me weird. "With what?

"She wants me to marry her."

Changmin's eyes grew slightly larger. "What?!"

I nodded. "Yeah, she wants to make Jessica happy."

"More like herself happy," Changmin sighed. "You guys have only been dating for 3 months though. Is the witch ccrazy now?!"

"I wouldn't really call what we do dating but, what am I going to do?!"

"Looks like you're going to have to marry Sica."

I glared. "NO! You know I can't! I can't, I can't marry Sica! You know for a fact that Tiffany is still planted like a boulder in my heart right?"

Changmin looked at me seriously. "I know, but what else are you going to do? Right now she has full control of you! Not marrying Jessica will be the dumbest mistake ever, disobeying her will be the dumbest mistake ever. You have to get over Tiffany! Get over her and your mom no longer has control. Simple."

I thought about what Changmin said. He was right. My mom will forever have control over me until I got over Tiffany. As much as I didn't love Jessica, as much as I didn't want to marry her, I had to. To protect Tiffany. "I'm so sorry Tiffany. I love you, forever." I stated loud and clear in my head. 

Tiffany pov

"It's the weekend for God's sake, we can't just saty home and mourn," I sat up straight.

"I've been telling you this all along," Yoona sighed.

"Shut up and let's go to the mall!"

"Alright."

This was one of the worst ideas I've ever had. Everything reminded of Jaejoong. Everything. The food court, the small shops, and photobooths. "God! Just get out of my damn mind!" I thought. I'm supposed to be getting over Jaejoong. Aigoo. Yoona and I walked into Sunlit Outfitters, I remember this. Jaejoong and I used to playfully just try on random clothes here. I sighed. "I miss him..."

Yoona looked annoyed. "YES I KNOW! But, you just have to get over it!" She handed me a pile of clothing. "It's been like 3 months, he has Sica now! MOVE ON! There's no more love! NONE! Get that through your head!"

I dropped all the clothes she handed me. "How dare you," I hissed, running out. I don't care where I go, but for my best friend saying that. It was just  too much.

Yoona winced. "Aigoo, I didn't mean to hurt you...Sorry..."

I just kept going until I found an empty ally with empty stores beside if. I sat down in the corner and cried. That was out of line. "Jaejong really got over me quickly, huh? I'm just the idiotic loser that's still holding on. Pfft," I muttered, crazily outloud.

"I don't think your're an idiotic loser," a mysterious figure said leaning on the wall. "I think if you are a loser, you're a really pretty one."

I wiped my eyes. "Who are you?

"Ryeowook.," he flashed me a friendly smile. "And you?"

I hesitated. "Tiffany."

"American?"

"Born in America, came to Korea when I was 14 though."

He nodded. "Oh."

"What are you going here with me anyways?"

He smiles again. "I was just walking and I heard someone cry. I just then followed my ears and found you."

"Oh," Well don't I feel pathetic... Ugh stupid love.

"So since I'm not going to ask why you're crying, that's your own business. Do you want to go get some food? You look so skinny it's scary. Come on, I'll pay."

I simply nodded. "This is not a date though."

"I know," he smiled.

We enetered Jaejoong's favorite place, Basil. I sighed. This day . Ryewook basically just ignored my depression and talked. All about his life, work, and friends. He told me he was a great listener and gave me his number so I could call whenever and just talk to him. "Thanks..."

Then, I saw Jaejoong. He entered, my eyes soaking up the beauty as much as they could. He turned and our eyes met. My heart quickened in pace. But, the eye contact was interrupted, he just smiled and looked away. In his hand was a new, bright, well wrapped, Tiffany Jewelry bag.

My heart dropped, it's over. I just knew what was in that bag.A ring. He's completely over me. He's going to marry Jessica. He's going to marry another woman.