Chapter 10 Little Bit Longer

Bleeding Love

a/n: K you guys can shoot me, I've been gone for a month! Sorry but I will be posting more often hopefully!

Tiffany pov

I looked at the gleaming photos in my hands. They were so ridiculously funny and cute. I smiled. Thank you so much Ryeowook, I can't tell you enough how greatful I am to have you as a friend. A friend. It felt as if he hopes we were more though. The feeling of him dropping me off in front of my door, it was like the perfect timing and feeling for a goodbye kiss. But instead I just quickly waved and entered my home.

I'm sorry Ryeowook, so sorry. I know I'm cruel and rude to be hanging out with you while still being broken. Hopefully you don't mind, mind a broken hearted best friend. Speaking of which I should call Yoona. I glanced at my clock, meh it's already too late. I'l call her tomorrow.

2 weeks until the wedding (a/n: yes we're skipping to put more events in the story)

Butler Lee pov

That does it, this woman is driving me insane. She's so demanding. THIS IS JESSICA AND JAEJOONG'S DAMN WEDDING NOT HER'S! This woman is mad, 20 years working for her has been hell, thank goodness the pay is high but yet today, I don't feel that it's enough. I have been blamed countless times for things that were out of my reach! I glanced at the folder... No I couldnt. But after all the crap she put me through I could, it wouldn't hurt her physically but killing he beloved would ruin her on the inside... Yes.... I glanced again the folder just taunting me to do it. NO. I can't not yet. I shouldn't be using my strongest weapon just yet. Wait a bit Lee, wait. Your time will come.

I gathered the remaining paperwork I was told to fetch in my hands. "MR. LEE WHERE ARE YOU!?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG?!?! HURRY UP OR I'LL FIRE YOU."

I took a deep breath. "Fire me, then you'll probably lose some crucial pounds that you need to lose by getting your own stuff. Fat cow." I mumbled.

Mrs. Kim's pov

This stupid butler, can't do a single thing quick enough. Should I send him through training again or something? Hah. He'd probably die under our new training regulations. This wedding is giving me a massive headache. The pounding was everywhere. But then again I rather be stressing over dear Jessica's wedding then stupid Tiffany's I seethed in my head. If only the wedding wasn't now... I haven't had a chance to visit him in a while.

I slapped my own head, making the pounding ten times worse. What am I saying?!?! Who needs that stupid who couldn't control his hormones?! Speaking of stupid , where the hell is Butler Lee?! That stupid dog. Right when I was about to shriek for him he came through the door. "Finally, took you long enough, you idiot."

He handed my the paperwork and bowed. I smirked, how obedient and self lowering. "Oh, where's Jaejoong?"

"Out with Changmin," Mr. Lee replied. "And where's Jessica?" I asked curious of my precious new addition to the family.

"At her dress fitting," he answered boredly.

I flipped through the stack of paperwork. "Is this her last one?"

"No, second to last."

I put the papers down. "Alright, you may take a quick lunch. But, before that get me some headache medicine."

Tiffany pov

I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. "Ryeowook, do I have to do this?!?!"

He smirked. "HELL YEAH! You lost the game!"

"UGH!" I grimaced. I did lose the game, not my fault my mouth is smaller. Chubby bunny is soooo stupid! "Why red?!"

He smiled. "You're lucky I'm not making you do purple or pink so hush! Before I change my mind!" Ryeowook teased.

"I hate you." I stuck out my tongue.

"Tiffany Hwang?" The hair stylist called. Oh dear god.

Ryeowook stiffled his laughter looking at my frightened face. "Tiffany, fighting!" He managed to puff out. 

"I hate you," I said before following the hair stylist to her chair. 

She smiled warmly. "What color would you like?"

"R-red," I managed to choke out.

"Alright then!" She handed me a wheel displaying the different kinds of red they carried.

I thought about it and picked out a toned down bright red. "This one."

"Ok! Sit back and relax! You seem a little stiff, don't worry! I'll be right back with the hair dye.

"I hate you, Ryeowook," I muttered to myself.

Jaejoong pov

2 more weeks. Only 2 more weeks... I've been counting down ever since we planned a day. Marrying Jessica seemed to be looking worse and worse by each day. All of a sudden she started t get more demanding, clingy, and down right annoying. I don't even know what's up.... Ugh, what has my life come to?!?! Whatever, I sipped my glass of wine again.

"Dude don't get drunk, yet!" Changmin said grabbing my glass.

"Sorry, but Jessica is driving me insane! She's horrible," I sighed.

"You're only saying that because you only see Tiffany."

My heart started to ache, Tiffany, my Miyoung. I wanted so badly just to hold her in my arms. Embrace her, enhaling her scent, and squeezing her so tightly until she couldn't break. I can't though, and doing those things with Jessica seemed so wrong. So dispicable.

"2 more weeks huh?" Changmin teased.

"Don't push me."

"Sorry, hey have you heard from Yoona though?"

I looked at him curiously. "No, why?"

Changmin shrugged. "No reason. I just kind of miss her and was wondering if you had any news."

"Sorry bro, but no."

He smiled. "That's ok, I'll find a new way."

"Or you can just stop being scared and talking to her yourself."

Changmin's eyes widened. "HELL NO. She's too straight foward for me to do that."

I smiled. "Then, oh well. Wait a little bit longer, maybe she'll talk to you herself or you'll find someone new."

"Yeah maybe."