Chapter 2

So Tired

Hangeng stared at the night sky drinking soju.

"Heechul are you happy?" He wondered. It had been more than 2 years as he stared up to the night sky to see the bright stars shinning in. He had seen the other star on television and he had seemed happy.

That was the word, seemed, he never knew with Heechul anymore. He couldn't contact the man anymore but from small hints through the grape vine it seemed as if Heechul was fine.

The stars glistened in the night. "Are you seeing the same view as me?" He wondered.

(break)

Heechul stared once again outside. He longed for an escape. Any escape, he couldn't stand it anymore.

"Do you wish to be free?" A hooded figure stood in front of him.

Without hesitating, Heechul nodded, too exhausted to deal with the suffocation.

The hooded figure held out a hand in front of Heechul which he accepted and he felt a burst of freedom as it seemed as if the pressure of his heart was leaving him.

(break)

Leeteuk woke up to give everyone their schedule and he opened Heechul's room expecting to see the diva giving his usually tempertantrum of how busy they were, but instead he was faced with a blood soaked room. He screamed as all the members rushed and some threw up as they saw the scene. 

The room was covered with blood and no one was to be seen.

Heechul was.. gone.

(break)

The police had come to investigate the scene and the members uncovered everything. The bottles of soju bellow the bed, the vitamen supplements Heechul had been taking instead of food, the piles of anti fan letters. They had cried to see what their friend had been hiding. They wanted to be his support but had failed him instead.

The final incriminating piece, a letter from an anti fan, that said he or she was going to kidnap Heechul.

(break) 

The internet exploded in rage as the universal superstar had been kidnapped by an anti fan. There were a few who had posted mean comments but they were ostacrized as all fans banded together to attempt to find Heechul.

Heechul's endless amount of celebrity friends BEGGED eveyone to find their precious friend who they insisted was needed. 

but still, he had dissapeared never to be found.