chapter 2

Because, I really love you...

 

Their aunty instantly stopped. She turned to face them. She smirked.

“oh yeah?” she crossed her arm in front of her chest.

“this is my family house! You have no right to do this to us. Don’t you realize that we’re your nephew? Where is your heart?!” Jaejoong clenched his fist tightly, trying to hold himself from doing something bad to his aunty.

“you thought that? But your father did the same thing to me too 15 years ago. Where was your father’ heart at that time?” she chuckled lightly.

“what do you mean?” Jaemin that lying on the grass stood up beside his brother.

“15 years ago I also wondering where was your father heart you know. Obviously he is the one who stole your grandfather’s money, but your father put all the blames on me. I am 15 years old at that time, but your father made me chased away by my own father from this house. I tried to seek help from him, my own brother, but without guiltiness he refuses to help me… I kept asking myself, is he really my brother? Where was his heart? ”

“but my father…” Jaemin start to cry again, he can’t believe what was his aunty said.

“ he ing a jerk. That’s him, your father. I am only 15 years old, how can I live out there by myself? How can I earn money? Where I can live? I did nothing but I was punished that worse. I have no money nor education, then what I could do? Have your father thought that all this while? And for 8 years, I have to ing myself to those old guys only for food to continue my ing my life.” Jaejoong trying to find any lies in her eyes, but failed. Silently, his tears also fall down.

“your father never care about me, his own sister. Can you believe it? Then, I found your uncle, the guy that you called monster, son of or whatever… he is the one who save me from those old stupid man. Not your father who also my own brother. For 8 years I have to suffer alone for the mistake that I have never done… then where was your father’s heart at that time? I would never forget for what he has done to me…” Jaemin was crying hard and kept shooking his head disbelief. Jaejoong looked at his aunty.

“that’s …..that’s why my father kept seeking forgiveness from you before my father passed away. He already asking an apologize from you so…..”  Jaejoong couldn’t continue his word when his aunty cut him off.

“I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE HIM FOR THE REST MY LIFE!!! Unless he can give me back my life. If he can turn back the time, if he helped me at that time, if he give some money to me even for a bowl of rice that I could eat… I might forgive him… but everything was too late now…  nothing will change even if I forgive him… I couldn’t get back my past and change it… and both of you resemble that bastard too much, so that’s why I couldn’t help myself to torture you guys. You know what? I feel so satisfied after torturing both of you… and happy… ok end of the story, bye bye!” jaejoong can see his aunty wipe a tear that almost fall down to her cheek harshly. Then, she left them and entered the house.

“appa… appa…. Appa….” Jaejoong turn his head to Jaemin that already sobbing so hard. Jaejoong immediately wrapped his arms around his brother and hug him tightly.

“hyungie… aunty was lying right? Appa is a good guy right? Hyungie… isk isk… hyungie…” Jaejoong couldn’t hold his tear anymore. He hugged his brother without answering his brother’s question.

Their sadness was added by punishment that their aunty gave. Jaemin only run for 3 round and ended the rest on his brother’s back. After the boys finishing their punishment, Jaejoong get his brother to the room because Jaemin already breathed heavily. He let Jaemin sleep first before he headed to the kitchen to make some porridge for him and Jaemin.

But Jaejoong was too tired. He sat on the chair at the dining table. He slowly massages his legs that felt so numb. He slowly felt so asleep, he tried to hold the urge to sleep but before he could hold it, he already asleep at the dining table.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jaemin rubbed his eye slowly when he heard people talking in his room. He opened his eye and saw his uncle and a stranger near his bed and looking at him smirking.

“uncle? What are you doing here?” Jaemin slowly sit up with much difficulty. He hit his chest slowly trying to make the air entering his lung. But he failed. Then he felt someone sit beside him. He looked at the person. The stranger. The stranger was looking at him smirking and caressed his cheeks. He slapped the hand away.

“uncle, who is he? Why does he touch me? Where is my hyungie?” Jaemin tried to draw a gap between him and the stranger. He was so afraid. He began to shaking. But then he only heard a chuckled from his uncle.

“silly boy, he is Lee Soo Man. Your first customer.”

“uncle, what do you mean?”

“don’t worry, he can show you what is that mean. I’m going out first. Have fun, Soo Man ssi” his uncle headed to the door.

“uncle, don’t leave me alone with him please. I begged you…” tears felt down from Jaemin’s eye. He startled when the Lee Soo Man lay him and get on top of him.

“hyungie… help me…”