chapter 3

Because, I really love you...

 

 

 

 

          Jaejoong at the dining table stirred in his beauty sleep. He was distracted by yelling sound. He rubbed his eye lazily while trying to figure out the sound.

          “hyung!! Help me!!!”Jaejoong widened his eye.

          “hyung… please help me!!!” Jaejoong stood up and run to his and Jaemin’s room. At that time he can hear his brother’s voice more clearly asking for his help. As he arrived, he quickly tried to open the door, but failed. It was locked.

          “Jae! What’s wrong? Open the door for me!!!” Jaejoong knocked the door repeatedly. He can hear his brother start to sob hardly.

          “baby Jae!! Tell me what happen?? Why are you crying?!! Open the door!!!” Jaejoong kept yelling when someone pulled his hair from behind.

          “arghh!!!” Jaejoong winced in pain. He turned around and saw his uncle smirking at him evilly.

          “what are you doing here, Jaejoong?” Jaejoong automatically held his uncle’s hand to try restrained him from pulling his hair even more.

          “what did you do to Jaemin?? Let him go!!!” Jaejoong looked into his uncle’s eye. His uncle only chuckled.

          “why do I have to let him go? He is going to give me a lot of money…” his uncle pushed his head and let go his tight grip on Jaejoong’s hair. Jaejoong widened eyes disbelief.

          “what… what do you mean?” Jaejoong can felt his rapid heartbeat. He felt more frightened because he couldn’t hear Jaemin’s voice anymore.

          “even you are more beautiful than your brother, but he is more obedient than you. That’s why I decided to turn him as my e instead of you.Don’t worry, he is in the room with his first customer. Maybe it’ll be hurt a little, but it worth…”

 

          Jaejoong was too shocked too react. His uncle only chuckled looking at his reaction. His uncle ruffled his hair and ready to leave before his wrist grabbed by Jaejoong.

          “please don’t do that to baby Jae. You can do anything to me but please let him go” Jaejoong was looking at him with teary eyes.

          “why should i? why do I have to follow you order? I might follow your order but only after I die. Now, off!” his uncle harshly yanked his hand from Jaejoong’s grip. But before he can walk off…

           “ouchhh!!!! Arghhhhh!!!! What the hell!!!” a loud sound was heard from the room. His uncle widened his eye. Before his uncle can move, Jae Joong once again grip his uncle’s hand tightly.

           “use me. Left my brother alone. Let that bastard do anything to me but let Jaemin go. I’ll promise to be obedient but let my brother go.” His uncle look at Jae Joong that was so determine about what he was saying. Then a door that opened harshly was heard.

           “ you kyung min! what’s wrong with that boy? Why the hell he bite me this hard?!! You told he is obedient!! What the hell??!!” the guy that called Lee Soo Man get out from the room with his injured arm.

           “Soo Man-ssi, i..i… I am so sorry… actually… it’s a….” his uncle was stuttering nervously.

           “I am Jae Min. The one that now in the room Jae Joong. My uncle can’t recognize us well. I’ll let you do anything to me, but you have to promise to stay away from my brother.” His uncle looked at Jae Joong disbelief.

           “how can I trust you?” Lee Soo Man smirked to Jae Joong.

           “try me… you’ll know. But you have to promise me that you or my uncle will leave my brother then you can do anything to me.” Jae Joong didn’t hesitate at all. His brother is the most important right now.

            “fine. I’ll trust you. Leave his brother alone kyeong Min, you heard me. Let’s go .” Lee Soo Man can’t hide his smile anymore.

            “but I want to say something to my brother for a second. Can I?” Jae Joong try his luck.

            “ok, but just a minute… I can’t wait anymore.”

            “thank sir…”

Jae Min POV

             I sat up while clenching the bed sheet tightly. I tried slowdown my heartbeat that almost killing me. Fears running down my spine. I can feel that sweat dripping from my forehead while I was panting so hard trying to catch my breath. ’what had just happen? Someone was get in his room and try to molest me. Who is he? Did… did… my uncle just let that stranger molest me?’ without I realize, tears already running down my cheek.

      “baby Jae? Are you alright?” ‘hyung?is that you’ I look at the person.

         “hyungie? Isk.. isk… hyungie….” In no time I was in hyung’s embrace.

          “I am here, don’t cry. I am sorry baby… I am sorry…” I cry harder. I hug hyung tighter.

          “I am so scared hyung. Who was that guy? Why did he molest me? Isk… isk… I am so scared…” I can feel hyung’s hand caressing my hair and kissing it repeatedly make me feel blessed.

          “everything is alright… right now it is… everything is alright. Don’t worry, baby…. Take deep breath. I am here now… its alright…”Jaejoong kept soothing him for about a minute. He slowly loose the hug and lay his brother on the mattress.

          “where do you wanna go hyung?” Jaemin looking at his hyung which ready to get out from the room.

          “ just for a while…. I got to… get some medicine in the kitchen… then I’ll come back. But, you have to promise me that you gonna be sleep as soon as I go out. Ok?” with a smile Jaejoong get out from the room after Jaemin nodded quietly. Jaejoong know that Jaemin want him to be by his side, but he telling himself that his life now is only for Jaemin. No one else, only Jaemin. He's going to sacrifice his dignity, his pride and his ity to a stranger only for his little brother, Jaemin.

          Before he can say anything to Lee Soo Man, he was dragged harshly to his room. As soon as he arrived, he immediately thrown onto the bed and hovered by the stranger.

          “you . You take too long to get out. You make me wait. And you'll be punish for that, ...” the room was dark. The whisper were followed by sound of his uniform that being ripped. His trouser was tossed that he doesnt know where. He silently cry. Trying to regret for easily giving his ity to total stranger. But because of his little brother, he sheds the tears and fist the sheet tightly as the stranger start to and biting his .

           He was shock when his suddenly wrapped by a hand. He gasped as the hand slowly pumping him.

           “for a beautiful guy like you, its wonder your size is quiet big. But, unfortunately I am the one enter you. Before Jaejoong can process what the stranger means, his hips was lifted, legs tangled around the stranger waist and his hole was entered dry. Without any preparation. And all he could do was scream for the pain that he couldnt describe by the word.