debut

can't decide yet

6th day of November , SBS backstage

"finally your hard work had payed out, Go and show Korea who are you what are you capable of and make sure to shake the other k-pop group with your talent" said Prince Manager. 

without telling them the boys gathered in circled and Siwon lead the prayer.  They perform like there's no tomorrow, and surely they captured the audience in positive and negative way. But they walk out the stage heads up and proud of themselves, finally they debuted. finally they can show the korea their talent their hardship. 

As the SM management watched their performance all their reviews are positive. 

At the dorm

They were surprised to see a lot of food in the dorm.. "ohh foods, i wouldn't mind performing all night as long as there is food every time we came back" said shindong, "and look teukie hyung my favorite Steamed Skate Fish Recipe (Hong Uh Jim) and the braised fish.."added donghae, then heechul tap his shoulder aiyoo from now on you're fishae" said heechul and everyone laugh "okay enjoy and have fun until tomorrow the next day you have a jam packed schedule" said the prince manager and left. 

They were gathered in the living room, just like a normal boys in a party dancing, singing, and drinking, teasing each other until one by one left the dorm,.

Siwon, Yesung,Sungmin was picked up by their family to celebrate.

Shindong and hyuk went out to celebrate with their respective gf.

"hyung why are you still here?" asked hae to leeteuk, "where he supposed to be fish?" interrupted heechul, "hyung, you can go she might be waiting for you?" teased kangin, "hyung you have a gf?" asked hangeng "you and you stop talking leeteuk hyung can't even answer the question" said hae. "you can go on your date hyung, i'll look after them" said wookie then a pillow was thrown to him by kibum. "shut up he can't answer simple question because of us talking" wookie just smiled and apologized. "im not going anywhere hae, i too tired to go out" said teuk and left them.

hae was about to follow him but stopped by heechul "he needs to be alone" he said. They just drink and enjoy the night hae fell asleep and was carried to his room by kangin and kibum. wookie also left and sleep in his room only kibum geng kangin and heechul drinking. "i wonder who will last until the last drop" said kibum "i guess its just between the three of us" said kangin while pointing at the sleeping Geng, "you kiddo you have to sleep,"said heechul to kibum "stop calling me kiddo hyung, can't you see im good at this {referring in drinking alcohol}."fine lets have another round then" said kangin they continued drinking until both kangin and kibum fell asleep. 

Heechul wash his face and went to his room and saw leeteuk looking at the picture{picture of him and his gf}

"come on hyung if you want to cry cry it all out stop staring at that picture, as if everything will be ok" said heechul but leeteuk didn't say a word, not any response. "damn it, [he grab leeteuk's shoulder facing him] listen to me hyung, she cheated on you and what make it worse she didn't cheated on you with another guy but with a girl" he stop when he saw leeteuks tears.

its hard but its the truth and leeteuk knew it he just can't still believe it happened to him, he was so down he can't tell it to anyone he decided to keep it to himself.

"hyung, its okay, she's not worth it, its better this way" said heechul and hug leeteuk.

heechul didn't expect leeteuk to return the hug but he did. "how did you know?' asked leeteuk still hugging him.

"i.. i was there i saw you furious so i followed you and i saw what you saw they were kissing" said heechul "hyung its not the end of the world, you still have your family, and me im here would always be here" he added. and detached himself to leeteuk's hug.

Leeteuk  just looked at heechul he smiled as soon as he saw heechul smirked. "thank you" is the only thing he said coz as he smiled heechul  kissed him in the lips, shocked he didn't able to move away to heechul he was about to say something but heechul took this opportunity to explore his mouth, leeteuk can taste the liquor and didn't know when did he responded to the kiss.

The kiss was broke when both need air to breath. and when leeteuk was about to say something  heechul stopped him by putting his finger to his lips "im not going to say sorry, i mean the kiss, im drunk but i know what's happening i like you when i first met you, but i swear i didn't plan in loving you but i did" said heechul and fall asleep. leeteuk was shocked by heechul's sudden confession but still managed to bring the younger to his bed and cover him with a blanket. 

"Did he just confessed to me?, aiyoo that's why i don't like liquor people changes when they gut drunked." teuk said and went to his bed, he can't sleep, he don't know why, is it because of what he found out yesterday {about his GF} or is it because of the man sleeping on the other side of the room. his thought was stopped when he realized that no one cleared the living room, he wnet out and he is right the empty bottles was al over the place, same us the plate, glass. Since he can't sleep he decided to clean the mess, wash the dishes and checked on the boys one bye one. Hangeng was peacefully sleeping in his bed while he need to wake up kangin and kibum who fell asleep in the sofa. the two went to their room as soon as tehy wake up. wookie was snorring. Last is Hae's room, unlike the other room that he just looked at them in here he went inside and check hae, he noticed hae doen't have a blanket so he covered him with the blanket, check the aircon, the windows and plug the night lamp. He knows hae was afraid of the dark. after that he left the room quietly and closed the door. He didn't noticed heechul was there witnessing his every move.

 After that, he went back to the kitchen and fix the dishes that he was a while ago. He almost drop the glass when heechul decided to speak. "are you done?" he said "what are you doing here? you should be sleeping right now? teuk said "oh yeah right i should be sleeping right now, FYI i woke up because of the sounds you made while cleaning" heechul answered "im sorry, you can go back to sleep now, im done" said teuk. heechul went back to their room after a minute leeteuk followed him he's expecting a sleeping heechul but its not heechul was awake waiting for him. 

"why are you still awake?"said teuk, "im having a migrane" said heechul, leeteuk then left him and get a glass of water and gave him his medicine. "oh you cared for me huh" said heechul "of course after all im the leader and im the oldest" teuk said and went to his bed, he layed down the room was quiet, heechul can't control it anymore. "im jealous, its a fact" said heechul softly enough for leeteuk to hear. "wth is this heenim, why and who?" said teuk who now sitting.

"im jealous of kangin he is closer to you now than to me, hyuk that monkey is getting closer to you almost everyone is getting closer to you but me im stack here as roommate. you can't even say we are friends." said heechul, "im jealous of your relationship with kibum hangeng and ryeowook, i can't help it if you can't even say we are friends but for me i treasure all of you not just a SJ member but as a friend a brotehr" said teuk. "look im tired enough of this lets talk tomorrow good night. haist its good morning" said teuk and went to sleep.


in this story

(close and open parentheses) character thoughts

[square bracket] character's action

Disclaimer

I don't own any of the character. Some settings may similar to Super Junior's Life such as having a dorm, being managed by SM ent.

Others are my idea.

English and Grammar is definitely not good. So please kindly bare with it :D

Pictures mostly from google/yahoo search,and photobucket and was edited in pizap.com

mail "update hope you guys like it. Picture will follow.forgive me if there's misspelled word."

      "as promised picture added"