the preparation

can't decide yet

Everyone was gathered in the studio, finally the day they've been waiting for.  a single, and a date for debut somewhere in november they are excited, happy and contented but their's one person who really felt pressured. yesung played the CD, eunhyuk and hae making the choreo then geng and kibum joined them. sungmin and ryeowook listening to the song while yesung and siwon already memorizing the song kangin was laughing at the 5 dancer while heechul was looking quietly at leeteuk. "(i wonder what is he thinking his been quiet since he came from that meeting, Aish if you would just be open)" heechul lost his thoughts when suddenly kangin snap his fingers in front of his face. "you bastard do you really want to die huh" hee shouted, "look hyung your staring blankly he already left" kangin whispered to him. heechul just ignored him and look for leeteuk, and there he is with hae, giving the kid water no not just the kid all the 5 dancers. after that he sits again and wonder. 

flashback

Mr. L.Soo Man: You've been a trainee for years, and you never gave me headache, your responsible, sensible i know you'll be a great leader. 

Leeteuk: thank you sir

Mr. L.Soo Man: But its not enough i heard your group might disband even before debuting becasue of those members. You're the leader show it to them, you've been so nice you won't be able to keep your group if you wont unite.

Leeteuk: i"ve been trying really hard sir, but i'll try harder

Mr. L.Soo Man: but first you have to teach them how to be respectful, so far i think its only you, yesung,sungmin,siwon and shindong knows how to respect geng, used to be i wonder what changes him.

Leeteuk: i beg to disagree sir, we may have differences but we respect each other.

Mr. L.Soo Man: if that's what you believed in. its okay but prove it to me. you guys have to start working with this [he gave the CD] show me what you've got the earlier you can do it, the better. This is the only chance for your group either you break it or make it. good day you may go.

end of flashback

Leeteuk didn't notice that the 5 dancers already finish the choreo until, heechul touches his forehead,"hyung are you sick, you should just stayed in the dorm" heechul said, concern was written in his face. Leeteuk was about to scold him but he felt his concern. "Im okay you don't have to worry about me. so let's start". 

It was the start of their practice learning the song and its dance routine, sadly it was also the star of misunderstanding, geng was furious he want them to learn the dance routine immediately yet he can't express his side really well, hae and shindong was just enjoying the dance they both ho understand helping the others who can't follow the step specially yesung. Kibum walk out he can't stand geng. kangin and eunhyuk are laughing. when hae noticed the teuk and heechul just standing and observing he pulled them and tell them to follow him. they both did it though not that good but definitely not bad. siwon is the only one with geng, maybe because he has a background in chinese so he can understand a bit of what he was saying, but when siwon can't take geng's curse word he left and followed kibum. 

at the hallway

"oh so how was it being with him?" asked kibum, "you have to understand him its not easy to live away from your family" said siwon ", im away with my family they're in California, his is just in china" kibum said, "you're a korean he is not, the culture was different and so is the language" answered siwon "oh come on don't side him, i don't think its right to curse people behind them" said kibum "you understand him?", "yes i do, he is not cursing behind us but its the same thing right we can understand him but not the others its so unfair if your cursing badwords taht tehy can't understand" said kibum. "you what are you two doing here go back to the room and do your job" said the prince manager. the went back to the room followed by the prince manager "Park Jung Soo, follow me " he said loud enough that everyone can hear it. leeteuk followed him. "what is the two doing outside the room, you supposed to practice. P_R_A_C_T_I_C_E as a group" Prince manager shouted at him they didn't know yesung was behind the door listening to them yesung signaled the others to listen. Eunhyuk Siwon and Kangin came closer and heard everything. "we are indeed practicing its just that siwon and kibum was resting here" said leeteuk, "resting.. why? they can't rest inside, i guess your forgeting your the leader here, you have to lead them, take the responsibility of a leader, reprimand them , show them who you are , now go inside and talk with them i want you to punsihed everyone including yourself" the manager said  and open the door. he push leeteuk inside and teuk did what the manager asked him to do, he punished them he told them they won't go home until they told to. 

after what happened kibum heechul, geng, ryeowook was pissed they didn't went back to dorm instead they went to midnight fantasy bar and drink. shindong and sungmin didn't bother at all while the 4 who heard the manager and hae was  comforting teuk. 

at the dorm

Hae noticed the note at the fridge. "hyung, congrats your back at being a DJ and so is yesung hyung" hae said talking to teukie, "i heard my name what is it all about?" asked yesung leeteuk show the note to yesung. yesung read the note it stated that yesung would be midnight dj and teuk in the morning.kibum and heechul has new show to shoot. "so i'll leave you guys i need to have my beauty rest it will starts tomorrow" said teuk. 

Leeteuk was preparing for his morning work when prince manager called and told him that he is the substitute MC for the music show. that means he has a tight schedule. and left. 

Heechul woke up late. "finally the prince woke-up" greeted kangin. "stop, joking with me, [pointed at kangin]"said heechul "hey, hyung what's with that attitude ?" asked kangin "ohh come on it doesn't suit you to be innocent" said heechul. 

"of all people why did you side leeteuk hyung, your not like that you always fight for the right, "blurted heechul. "hahaha, hyung are you reffering about his decidion last night, fyi the manager push him to do that because manager saw siwon and your newly found friend kibum outside the studio" said kangin "oh and by the way i love on how you call teukie hyung, hyung" he added and run for his life. 

heechul is resting in his room when hae come in."fish what are you doing here?" asked heechul "oh sorry hyung, did i wake you up, i just came to get hyung's clothes he said he'll go straight at the studio after his done working." said hae. 

after a month

the practice was getting better  and harder. what makes it harder is their different schedule, unlike before they only focus on practicing no other things to think off. Good thing everyone can catch up with the practice, but one person is really exhausted, he would sleep everytime there's a chance, while others having snack he would sit in the corner and take a nap, or while waiting for the van to pick them-up, between commercial break, etc.. and Heechul noticed this all, sadly he can't do anything but to be with him and make sure no harm is done and manager wont see him. 


in this story

(close and open parentheses) character thoughts

[square bracket] character's action

Disclaimer

I don't own any of the character. Some settings may similar to Super Junior's Life such as having a dorm, being managed by SM ent.

Others are my idea.

English and Grammar is definitely not good. So please kindly bare with it :D

Pictures mostly from google/yahoo search,and photobucket and was edited in pizap.com

mail "big thanks for not giving-up on my story. "