hae-teuk closeness

can't decide yet

Tick tock tick tock {alarm clock}

"I swear I’m going to throw that clock who ever own it" curse hae who is still sleepy then suddenly he remembers that he sets the alarm clock, he immediately woke up and went to leeteuk's room. 

Hae open the door to surprise his hyung but he was the one surprise Leeteuk was still sleeping. "hyung, wake up will be late" hae said, "being sensitive, heenim woke up. ”aiyoo last night it was jung soo who wake me up and now you fishy, go back to sleep" shove heenim, "sorry hyung, I really need to wake him up we're late" he answered, "late? are you dreaming it’s our rest day" heechul said, "no, I’m going home to celebrate and he promised he’ll come with me" hae said and continued waking up teuk. "hyung, better wake up now, or else you're in big trouble, you wouldn't want heechul hyung saw what I’m going to do right" said hae threatening leeteuk, "oh  my dongseng just 5 more minutes and I’m off the bed" teuk answered "no more 5 minutes ,1-2-3-4-5 hyung[ hae lay down on leeteuk's body like in wrestling 1-2-3 and he tickles him]" Leeteuk then grab hae and take the chance to be on top. “you would never beat your hyung dongseng" teuk said and counted 1-2-3. "fine hyung you won are you awake now, we'll be late" said hae. "oh I forgot go, just wash your face and brush your teeth and change we're late already" said teuk and hae went back to his room and get ready same thing goes to leeteuk. 

"where are you two going?" asked heechul "in mokpo, his hometown" answered teuk, "why?" said heenim "to celebrate, I’m sorry I really have to go, see you” said teuk and was about to go out the room when heechul stop him by holding his wrist "you have your own family why not celebrate with them, when will you be back? just to remind you we need to talk..." said heechul "we'll discuss everything tomorrow okay, I really have to go." and that teuk left heenim. 

Hae and Leeteuk went to mokpo that means only kibum hangeng ryeowook and kangin in the dorm. Heechul went to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, he was waiting for it when kangin came in "hyung do you have hang-over pills?" asked kangin but no response from heechul then he noticed the coffee was almost done, he grab a cup and pour the coffee to distract heechul and he succeeded "hey raccoon that's mine" heechul said "finally, your back what are you thinking heenim?" asked kangin "don't tell me teukie hyung?" he added "shut up," heechul said. 

"I know right, so what's up? anything happened last night?, you know you can always tell me hyung?, " said kangin "he really love her" heechul said "of course hyung if not, they wont be together right" kangin said " you raccoon, he still love him until this day I saw him last night he was starring at their picture, come on its been months since they broke up" said heechul "hyung they broke up but no one knows about it not even hae, he won't be able to face it, move on easily, specially he doesn't have someone to talk to, just tell him you know it maybe you'll become closer" said kangin, "does he know you knew about the break-up?" asked heechul "hell, no hyung I can't do that I’ll wait when he wants to share it with me" answered kangin "but you two are close now right, together with eunhyuk" said heechul who is now sipping his coffee, “we are, we talked about our family, the group, the members but not our love life" said kangin "don't tell me your jealous hyung" kangin laugh and went to hug his hyung. "I miss this serious talk, we never had this since we debuted" kangin said. And released heenim from  the hug. They’d stayed there until they finish their coffee.

“hyung, I have to go now my family are waiting for me. “said wookie to heechul. Heechul just moved his hand to let him go. Then he remembers kibum and geng the same time when two boys went out from their room, “hyung aren’t you going home?” asked kibum “I will, im just waiting for kangin to finish and we’ll go at the same time. “how about you two?” “sadly the management just gave us 2 night and 1 day rest not enough to go home” said kibum sadly, then kangin popped up from nowhere “then join us heenim’s family and my family will have a little party “ said kangin “right, and besides you two would get bored here.” Added heechul, “its okay hyung, we don’t want to bother you its your time to bond with your family” said hangeng “who says your bothering us, it might start a new friendship right hyung?” said kangin “hurry fix yourself before we changed our mind” said heechul. And the two immediately went back to their room and get their things.

 

On the way to mokpo

“hyung, anything wrong?, you know you can always tell me right?” said hae “I know, its just that we’ve been busy this past few months, and now that we had our free day, everything is sinking in” said teuk, “what happened hyun?” asked hae “I saw her cheating on me with a girl, and what make it worst when I was about to confront her and break up with her she break up with me” said teuk “hyunggggg, you keep this in yourself since when?lets be positive at least finally you and her is over, no one will nag me when she can’t contact you” said hae with a smile hoping he can comfort his hyung, he is not really that good in comforting. “its been months I can’t even remember the day we separated, well your right” said teuk smiling “sorry, I didn’t told you I know we have promised that we won’t hide anything from each other” he added. “right, since im your best brother in the world” said hae smiling like a kid “hmm let me think about that since SJ has 10 remaining members ..” leeteuk wasn’t able to finish what he was saying. “yeah hyung, stay away from that monkey and raccoon, they’re snatching you away from me no not just them stay away from all of them hyung” said hae. leeteuk just laugh at him.. “I’m really amazed on how you can still managed to act and look like a kid with your age” said leeteuk, ”just how im amazed with your laugh hyung ahhaha” teased hae.

Leeteuk and Hae was warmly welcomed by Hae’s family Leeteuk was like a family to them he was really closed to them that hae’s parents call him adopted son and he calls them auntie ma and uncle pa.

While in heechul’s side.

Kangin and heechul introuduced kibum and hangeng to their family they had a lunch after that they left and went back to dorm.

 

At the Dorm

Everyone was their except for wookie hae and teuk, they share their own family get together and what’s their families reaction on their song. Etch.. it was 10pm when wookie came back. And all of them are asleep except for heechul and kangin who was playing cards.

“hyung, playing like this has no fun at all how about lets drink while playing when you won you’ll have to drink 2jig and when you lost only 1 jig” suggested kangin “sure, since im not yet sleepy” said heechul. They played and played until its 12midnight. “I don’t think they’re coming home hyung” said kangin “huh?” answered heechul

“aren’t you waiting for them?” asked kangin “you have his number right?, text him they might be on their way” said heechul ‘ok wait I’ll just get my cp. “ said kangin and left him.

“hyung, teukie hyung texted he said we’ll just meet them tomorrow at the studio, “ said kangin “okay, then since we finish 2 bottle of whisky we better sleep” said heechul, “are you okay hyung?” asked kangin “yeah raccoon no worries” said heenim. And that they went to their own room and sleep.


in this story

(close and open parentheses) character thoughts

[square bracket] character's action

Disclaimer

I don't own any of the character. Some settings may similar to Super Junior's Life such as having a dorm, being managed by SM ent.

Others are my idea.

English and Grammar is definitely not good. So please kindly bare with it :D

Pictures mostly from google/yahoo search,and photobucket and was edited in pizap.com

mail "to all subscriber, a big thanks i hope you enjoyed reading this. "