Our Beginning

Feel So Bad

 

~6 Years Ago~

 

Standing in the middle of the room was 17 year old Tiffany Hwang,who's apparently immersed in the music that she was dancing to right now.The talent show was just a few days away and she still haven't mastered all of the moves yet due to her leg injury 3 weeks ago.She tried to catch her breath as the song finally ended,reaching her water bottle at the same time.

 

“Wow.”

 

Tiffany turned her head to the direction of the voice,seeing a guy no younger than she is smiling at her.

 

“You dance so well.”

 

“...Thank you for the compliment.”

 

“Tiffany Hwang right?”

 

“...How do you know?” she raised an eyebrow.He couldn't possibly be another admirer of hers right? Tiffany was sure that she had gotten rid of those people when she fakely announced that she's actually a lesbian.The other latter pointed at her bag which is placed next to where he was standing.The pink bag with her name tag attached on it answered her question immediately.”And who might you be?”

 

“Kim Taeng from year 2-C.”

 

“Well Mr.Kim,i would appreciate it if you please walk out of the room so that i could concentrate?"

 

"A rough one,aren't you?"

 

"Yes,and you definitely don't wanna know how rough can i be when i get annoyed."

 

Despite of what the brunette said to him,he still retained the same smile on his face as he slowly made his way out of the room,although not before looking at her in such interest."...I understand,i'll leave now,it's nice to finally meet you Miss Hwang."

 

...Finally? Huh,he must've heard the news.

 

"...Whatever," she shook her head and went to the stereo to continue her practice.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Tiffany sighed as she rested her body against the wall after hearing the outcome of the competition announced throughout the school's PA System.She had won first place again even though it hasn't been a while since she practiced her dance routine and for some reason,Tiffany never cared to wait for the result.She would just leave as soon as she finished performing.

 

"Why aren't you at the auditorium?"

 

She furrowed her eyebrows when she heard a familiar voice coming out of nowhere again.

 

"Are you stalking me? Mr.Kim?"

 

"You make me sound old Miss Hwang..." he lightly chuckled.Tiffany tilted her head upwards to see the figure and saw him...smiling again?

 

"What do you want with me?"

 

"I'm just curious on why you're here,that's all."

 

"Then i'm curious on what do you want with me," she replied with the same force.Taeng grinned at her response.It was exactly what he expected from a girl like her.

 

"Hmm...i'll answer yours only if you answer mine."

 

"...Deal,so what do you want with me?"

 

"I just wanna be friends."

 

"....I'm pretty sure that there are lots of other people willing to be your friend."

 

"But they're not as interesting as you are."

 

"Which part of me do you find interesting actually?"

 

"Everything."

 

 

A/N This will pretty much how long will the updates be depending on my mood =_= I'm a bit tired today.There will probably be around 5 chapters on their pasts.On how they got into a relationship and on how they broke up and stuffs like that.