Chapter Three: We Meet Again.

We Meet Again

 

Woohyun ran towards the direction that Yoomin went. He ran frantically, as if his entire life depended on this. “Yoomin!” He shouted when he finally saw her across the street. When Yoomin heard her name, she stopped walking. *It must be my imagination. It must be the aftermath of bumping into him just now. Get it out of your head Yoomin! *

Yoomin continue walking but stopped when she heard her name again. This time, she felt that the voice was closer to where she is. She slowly and warily turned her head towards the source of the voice, hoping that she hasn’t gone crazy. When she found where the voice came from, she saw Woohyun running across the street with a few cars coming towards him. She froze at the sight of Woohyun running towards her but woke up from the sound of the car horning and the tires screeching. She felt uneasy and worried for Woohyun as he cross the street.

After what seems like forever, Woohyun caught up with Yoomin and stopped right in front of her, panting with his hands resting on his knees. Yoomin eyes widen and panicked. She has no idea how to react seeing Woohyun right in front of her. *Should I stay or should I run away? What should I do??”

“Yoo *breathe* min. *breathe* I *…”Woohyun said within breaths but stopped when he saw Yoomin turned around and run away. He started running after her again. Even though he felt like he will collapse anytime, he ran even harder. When Yoomin was an arm length in front of him, he wrapped his arms around her, giving her a back hug, which gave her a shock. She started wriggling around to set herself free but only caused Woohyun to tighten his grip. He took a few deep breaths to calm down before he started speaking.

“Yoomin, stop moving around. I won’t let you go…again. Please listen to me.” Woohyun begged. Once Yoomin stopped moving, Woohyun started speaking again,” I’m sorry baby, I’m sorry for causing so much pain.” Yoomin’s heart skipped a beat when she heard him call her baby. *How can I still react to his words? Get a grip Yoomin! * “Let me go, Woohyun.” Yoomin demanded.

“If I let you go, can you please stay? Please don’t run away again. Please let me explain myself. Please hear me out before you decide if you are going to forgive me.” Woohyun begged. Yoomin gave a nod in response and Woohyun loosen his grip and turned Yoomin around.

Woohyun took a deep breath and started speaking, “First of all, you have to know that I didn’t leave you because I stopped loving you. I had to leave you in order to protect you. I had to keep you away from me in order for my mom to stay away from you. I couldn’t allow her to humiliate you and destroy all your dreams. I promised myself that I would come back for you once I got my company strong and independent, once I’m more powerful than my mother. I had to be ensured that I could prevent you from any potential harm before I look for you, but the moment I saw you, I knew I couldn’t wait any longer. The amount of hurt evident in your eyes really broke my heart. I realized that we both needed each other too much.”

*So he still loves me. I can’t believe it! He still loves me, but what about the other girl? * “You must be thinking who that girl that was with me is right?” Woohyun spoke as if he read Yoomin’s mind. *I forgot he could read me like a book…* “Keke… shocked that I could still read your mind?” Woohyun let out a short laugh. “Anyways, that girl was my ex-fiancée. We originally planned to get married, but I did that just for my company. I never loved her. When I saw you just now, I told her that I still can’t forget you, and she set me free.”

*So if I get back with him, he’s giving up his company? I can’t let all his hard work go to waste* “Okay. I got your point. Are you done speaking?” Yoomin asked Woohyun. Woohyun nodded and Yoomin turned around to leave. Before she could take another step, he held onto her wrist. “Please don’t go. I…” Woohyun stopped as he heard a sniffle. “Are you crying? Baby, please don’t cry.” Woohyun started panicking. He walked in front of Yoomin and bent his knees so that he was directly facing her. He started searching for her eyes but he would not meet his eyes. He wiped off her tears with his thumbs and pulled her into his chest. He didn’t know why she is crying but then he realized that she probably thinks that his company will be in trouble if they get back together.

“Baby, if you are worrying about my company, there is nothing to worry about. Minhee told me that she would still help me. Everything will be fine.” He told her and she immediately stopped crying. *Bingo! * “Rea-lly?” Yoomin’s said with her cracked voice due to the crying. She looked up into Woohyun’s eyes for confirmation. He smiled and gave a nod as response. Yoomin immediately gave off an innocent smile like a kid that totally melted Woohyun’s heart.

Woohyun started to lean in and give Yoomin a kiss, which caught her off guard. She closed her eyes as their lips touched and they shared a sweet loving kiss that completed both of them. The feeling of being back in each other’s arms cannot be compared with anything else in the world.

 *At a cafe*

Yoomin and Woohyun sits on a cozy two-seater couch sipping onto their hot cocoa and latte respectively. The two of them are totally in their own world, giggling every now and then. *I can’t believe that we are together again! * The two of them thought.

“You know, when I saw you just now, I actually hoped for you to come and stop me from leaving. I can’t believe it really happened.” Yoomin said, which broke their silence except for the occasional giggles between the two of them.

“Well, I can read your mind remember?” Woohyun told her and they burst into laughter.

Woohyun took out a ring he bought on after celebrating the first anniversary, when he knew that there is no one else he wanted to marry. If his mom wasn’t in the way, they were most probably married already. He knelt on one knee in front of Yoomin, which caused Yoomin’s eyes to widen to an extent where she never thought is possible. “Will you marry me?” Woohyun proposed. Yoomin nodded.

The two of them look at each other and the world seems to have stopped for them, allowing them to savor this moment of reunion. At that very moment, they know that they will be together forever. Nothing can ever separate them from each other again.

                                                                                                                                                                         

Last chapter is up~~

Please feel free to comment and subscriptions would be loved!!  :)

Thank you for reading this story. I have finally finished this story after so many months! 

If you found this interesting, please check out my other stories and give me some support! THANK YOU!  :)