Chapter One: Yoomin

We Meet Again

 

Yoomin’s POV

 

The weather is perfect today. It must be a sign that spring is on its way. With the sun shinning brightly and the mild wind blowing, I decided to take a walk. After putting on some light make-up, I put on a simple white dress and a pair of white three-inched wedges that you tie the strings up like ballerina’s shoes. Grabbing my iPod and earphones on the desk, I left my apartment.

I walk into the park. Our park. The park is filled with people due to the nice weather and the blooming flowers. There are some families and some young couples. Little children running around. Laughter is filled around every corner. The couple that caught my attention is the harabeoji and halmoni that are holding hands and look very in love with each other.  As I enjoy my walk while listening to some soothing music that blends with this weather, I saw him a distance away from me.

After we broke up, I’ve seen him all over the news. He’s becoming really successful in the business world. I haven’t seen him in person since that happened, and there he is. There he is with her. From my spot, I can clearly spot them but they cannot see me. I want to turn away so badly, but I can’t. The sight of them together hurts me but I just can’t turn my eyes from him. Their hands are hooked together and she is facing him, talking and smiling away, but he doesn’t seem like he is listening to her. I can tell that his mind is somewhere else.

It’s funny how he is with her physically but not mentally. Isn’t she the one that he ever thinks of? Why is it that now that she is with him, he doesn’t pay any attention to her? Maybe I’m thinking too much… How can I still hope for him still thinking of me and wanting to come back to me?

Picking up my courage, I start walking forward. He hasn’t noticed me, as he is still in his own world. My eyes have not left them since I laid my eyes on them. Suddenly, he looks towards me. He must have sensed that someone is staring at him. I’m caught now. I looked away instantly, but when I looked again, he is still staring at me. I pretend like we re strangers and continue walking, and when I was close enough, I heard her put her hand on his cheek and say, “Oppa, did you hear what I say? Have you been spacing off. Are you alright?” So I was right, he wasn’t listening.

Before I hear his answer, I pick up my speed and walk right pass them, pretending as if they aren’t there and left. She probably didn’t notice me at all. Her eyes were glued on him and could only see him. After passing them, I realized my pace became slower. What am I slowing down for? I shouldn’t be hoping for something, should I?

Deep inside, I know that I want him to turn around and stop me. I know I want him to pull my wrist and tell me, “I’m so sorry. I love you. Please don’t go.” Hah. I must have watched too much drama. This would never happen to me.

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                         

First chapter is up~~

Please feel free to comment and subscriptions would be loved!!  :)