ep.2 | new member || celebratory party ||| Ribbon TV! ♡

Ribbon / girl group. || story

벚꽃 엔딩 ♡ ㅡ cherry blossom endings ♡ { open } - apply - main story image

❝ Hello,❞ a girl with long silky black hair waved, with a book in her other hand. Eunhee rushed out of her room. " Konbanwaaaa! " she bowed. The girl bowed back, confused. Eunhee giggled and ran back to tidy her stuff. Min Neul popped her head out of the kitchen and formed an O shape. She picked up a paper from her desk, * Michelle Jung Yuu.. otherwise known as Sookyung. * her eyes wandered to the picture of Sookyung. Min Neul snapped her fingers.

blue%20ribbon%20divider.gif

" Our new member! " Min Neul squealed, literally, and presented Sookyung. Sookyung awkwardly waved. " Harro! " the rest of the members chirped. Then they jumped up when Soohye clapped. " Pigs! Gaiz! We're gonna do a reality show! You know 2NE1 TV, right? We're gonna film......" she took a deep breath, " RIBBON TV! " the members blinked and did an awkward fist-pump. > insert crow flying by <

Soohye cleared . " Anyways, choose your cameras, " she tilted her head to the 7 cameras sitting on the table.

c a m e r a s

( find a camera. hyperlink one of the alphabets. how to hyperlink? highlight one of the alphabets then click on the globe with chain thingy and put the image url and you're done! )

[ go in this order.

c - min neul , a - gayoon, m - eunhee, e - kyungmi, r - min jung, a - soojin, s - sookyung. ]

blue%20ribbon%20divider.gif

" Helloooo! " Minjung waved at her camera. " Uhm... " she looked around and picked up a Domo bear, " I ruff Domo! " she hugged it. " Welcome to Minjungie's roommmm! " she turned her camera to her room.

ideas-bedroom-pink-girls.jpg

" Ta-daaa! Our dorm is reeeally big so we have our own room each... " she muttered and continuing introducing her room. 

blue%20ribbon%20divider.gif

" Harrooooo! It's good to see you! Ribbon's beautiful angel here~ " Kyungmi looked behind her. " You ready to see my room? " she grinned. She swiftly turned around and shot her bedroom.

15-Cool-Ideas-for-pink-girls-bedrooms-2-

" And I always have a cup of coffee ready on my desk! " she chuckled.

blue%20ribbon%20divider.gif

" Ayooo! Min Neul here! My bedroom? " she pointed to herself, then laughed. " You won't be suprised, " she stepped back to reveal a Rilakkuma-filled room.

Favim.com-5497.jpg

She giggled at the thought of the fans' reaction. " This has been Rilakkuma-lover Min Neul... signing out! " she saluted and turned off her camera, the screen buzzed and went black.

blue%20ribbon%20divider.gif

" Uhmm, " the screen flickered and half of Eunhee's face appeared. " Aigoo, how do you do this? "