Umma's Sorry MiYoung

The Adventures of Baby Sis

Nobody POV:

Umma was in the kitchen making lunch for the boys. Minho and Minhyun were playing tag in the living room.

"Boys, you know better than to play in the house. Go outside." Umma said while rubbing her big round belly.

Four year old Minho tugged his umma's dress. "Umma, I'm hungry. Is the food done yet?" Umma patted his hair. "Almost." Minho smiled and ran outside to play with Minhyun.

Umma looked at her tummy and simled. "I hope you come out soon. Umma wants to see her handsome Minjae."

Umma tapped her belly and finished making lunch.

 

She called Appa and the boys to come eat. Everything was going great untill Umma got a sharp pain in her side. "OMO!" Umma grabbed her side. Everyone stopped eating and looked at her.

"Yeobo, gwaenchanh-ayo?" Appa rubbed Umma's back.

"Ne, gwenchana-yo. Please, everyone keep eating." Umma gave a faint smile and continued eating. But was interrupted again by a pain in her side. She whimpered a little, trying not to distract the family.

 

Throughout lunch the pain became more frequent that Appa was starting to notice. He told the boys to go over to the neighbor's house and play with Jonghyun and Kibum. Once the boys left, Appa cleared the table and started packing the baby bag. Umma walked into the baby's room.

"MinKi, what are you doing?" Umma plopped on the little couch. Another pain shot through her body.

"Aish!" Umma held her side. Appa turned around. "We are going to the hospital. You've been through this two times already and you can't even tell when your having a contraction? Babo." Appa zipped the bag and smiled at Umma. He bent down and started kissing and rubbing Umma's belly.

"Minjae, your signals aren't strong enough to show Umma you're coming." Umma flashed Appa a bright smile. They headed to the car and everything seemed so peaceful.

 

AT THE HOSPITAL~ 

"1~2~3 PUSH!" Umma pushed with all her might.

"She's crowning!" Umma squeezed Appa's hand and smiled.

"1~2~3 PUSH!"

"UGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

"I'm so proud of you yeobo." Appa kissed Umma's hand.

"1~2~3 PUSH!" Umma started to cry.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" 

"We're almost there, just one more push!" Umma pushed her last push. 

The doctor pulled "Minjae" out and cut the cord.

"WAAAHH! What a beautiful baby GIRL." Umma and Appa looked at the doctor.

"Mwo?" Umma sadly whispered. 

"We are having a boy, not a girl, doctor." Appa said.

"Ani, this is clearly a beautiful baby girl. She's prettier than my daughter, but don't tell my wife." Umma's face dropped.

"She's pretty, don't you think?" Appa smiled. Umma started to cry out loud.

"She's gorgeous!" Umma cried. Appa didn't know why Umma was so sad.

 

THE NEXT DAY~ 

Appa went out to tell the boys about their sister and get everything ready for Umma and the baby to come home.

Umma craddled the baby in her arms as she silently cried.

"I'm so sorry but I have to leave you. Umma really loves you. Umma has to leave to keep you safe. You mean everything to me. Please don't hate me when you get older. Keeping you would be selfish of me. I really can't keep you. I wanted all girls but that would be dangerous. I will think about you and your brothers everyday. Maybe one day you will find me and I can explain everything, but for now I must leave. I love you Miyoung." Umma set Miyoung down in the crib and secretly left. When Appa came back and saw that Umma left he was angry. He didn't know why Umma left.

He didn't care what reason she had, what she did was horrible and nothing can excuse it. Appa found a note in the crib.

 

Appa folded the paper and put it in his back pocket.

When he got home, Minhyun asked where Umma was. Appa said she had to leave and went upstairs to Miyoung's room. That night Appa cried with Miyoung in his arms.

---

A/N:

YAY!!! first chapter. Sorry if you think it's short and boring :)

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

If you want, lol

=^__^=