ShimYae's Umma

The Adventures of Baby Sis

Kim Minji has had a troubled past. She had a baby at 16 and another baby at 17. She didn't take life seriously until she met Choi Minki and Choi Jaemi. They set her straight. They helped her get a job so she could buy a house and take her boys to day care.Everything was going great. When she was 20, she discovered she was pregnant again. Before she could tell her fiance he left for the military. Nobody knew she was pregnant other than Mr. and Mrs. Choi and the Kwon's. She wasn't close with her family and didn't know her fiance's family. Minji planned on never telling her parents AND was gonna wait until Jinsoo (her fiance) got back from the military to tell his family.

Minji hated her family. Her parents never really raised her. They made sure she had a nice house to live in and food, other than that they didn't care. They were either working or drinking and fighting. Her parents never really payed attention to her. They didn't even care about her studies, the clothes she wore, her behavior, or if she got home at night. Minji thought that if she lashed out and did bad things they would notice and start being real parents. They noticed, the thing is they didn't care. Soon she didn't care either. She started sleeping around with people and doing illegal things. When she got PREGNANT the first time she blew it off. The second time she got pregnant her parents yelled at her, told her she was the worst daughter and that only get pregnant at such a young age so many times. Her mom told her she had to leave because "she did raise a for a daughter". Truth is, she didn't raise anyone at all. Minji packed up and left. She didn't plan on ever coming back. When Mr. and Mrs. Choi came into her life she was so thankful. They took her in and helped her as much as posible. She felt like they were her parents. They didn't judge her or put her down, they watched her and helped her make good choices. EXACTLY WHAT SHE NEEDED.

A/N:  

Sorry for the short and boring chapter. It's been awhile since I last updated this story so I thought now was a good time. I hope you like it anyways. :D

Please: COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

I love silent reades too!

<3