Job Offer

Secrets from EXO

               

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kyG5tTZ1iE&ob=av2e 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kya! Ohmigosh! Jaehwa!” Micha squealed as she dragged Jaehwa down the sidewalk. She stopped at the front store display window which displayed the newest CDs.

                “SHINee’s Sherlock!!! I’ve got to have it! Let’s go!” Micha exclaimed, pulling Jaehwa into the store before disappearing. Jaehwa was used to her obsession on Kpop though she herself didn’t have the time nor money to spend on it. She entered the ‘S’ aisle which was right in front of her and the CDs. They were definitely something fun to look at, each being its own design fully. Some CDs were square, rectangular, triangular, and circular with many more unique traits inside.

                Jaehwa read the familiar names like ‘Se7en’, ‘Super Junior’, and ‘SNSD’ as she’d heard Micha blab on about them a million times before. Suddenly, the words SHERLOCK invaded her view.

“I GOT IT~!” Micha announced with a giggle. Jaehwa swatted the CD away from her face and turned to see her wearing a goofy grin. She gave a thumbs up and they exited the store. As they walked down the street, Micha stopped and ran into another store. Thank god this girl has the money for the way she shops! Jaehwa thought. She walked into the store which was nicely cool in contrast to the hot weather outside. The whole place was entirely painted in pink. Her jaw dropped. SO. MUCH. PINK. Her eyes burned from the vibrant color. Micha ran back to her at the front door.

“Don’t be such a tomboy!” She scolded, dragging her forcefully into the pink nightmare. There was pink lingerie, makeup, shoes, hair products, and more. It made Jaehwa want to barf. But she roughed it in front of her best friend. She became lost in her thoughts, only to be broken when she noticed Micha holding up pink dresses in front of her.

“No! Don’t get anything for me!” Jaehwa told her. Micha frowned.

“Come on! You never let me buy you anything!” She whined.

“Well 1, I feel bad about taking other people’s money and 2, I can’t stand pink.” Jaehwa told her, point blank. There was NO WAY she was getting in any of those dresses! She then checked her watch, her eyes bugging out at the time. It was already 4! She was going to be late for work!

“Micha! I got to go to work now! I’ll see you tomorrow in school!” Jaehwa told her, before bolting out the door. She ran down the street, towards her house. The wind whipped at her cheeks, making them burn. Her heavy, black army boots thumped loudly at every step. She didn’t even slow down when she got to her apartment building. Jaehwa ditched the elevator, taking her chances with the stairs to the sixth floor, and arrived at her front door, fumbling with the keys.

After getting dressed in her tight, spaghetti-strap shirt that read ‘Bob’s Bar and Grill’ printed on the front, plaid mini skirt, and knee high combat boots, she left in a hurry. Since she had made good timing, she was pleased to only have to speed-walk to get to work. This was especially pleasing because she would be able to gaze at the SM building on her way to work. Jaehwa loved the building. It was tall, yet comforting. In thick, white script read SMTOWN, featuring the faces of many good-looking boys and girls. She was always in awe at how so many good-looking people could exist.

Jaehwa arrived at the building and looked up at the same posters with all of those familiar faces she saw every day when she passed. But something caught her eye; there was a new poster up. With her curiosity getting the better of her, she stalked up to the poster. It had 12 boys on it. Ohmygod! These guys are so hot! Jaehwa blushed so much just looking at the poster. Her eyes then slid down to the sign underneath it.

JOB HIRING!

Apply to become the manager for the new group, EXO!

Requirements:

Must be 20 years of age

MUST be male

Jaehwa’s heart sunk when she read the last line. Must be a male? She huffed. That was unfair. She was sure the job paid well. She looked up at her reflection in the glass windows and her eyes grew wide. I can do it! She suddenly thought. She had always gotten  teased and thought of having boyish qualities. She was almost certain she could pass for the job. Jaehwa’s heart jumped in excitement when she pushed open the door into the building.

Inside, it was elegant. The whole atmosphere was classy. There were white marble floors, a silver chandelier, and a wide-glass front desk in the lobby. It basically took Jaehwa’s breath away. She walked cautiously up to the front desk. The lady looked up at her.

“Are you here to apply for the manager job?” She asked, in a bored tone.

Jaehwa barely even noticed the lack of enthusiasm. She beamed that her boyish looks were already working. She nodded and the lady gave her a form.

“Fill this out, and come back tomorrow at noon for an interview. Okay?” The lady told her.

Jaehwa nodded and looked down at the form. She couldn’t believe this was happening! She would be able to quite her old job and get this job! It looked like it paid well. Speaking of jobs…OHMYGOD I’m late for mine! She panicked and ran out the door.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoping for success on my fanfic! Good luck to me! LOLZ

Since I'm obsessed with Kpop macros, I'm gonna share some with you! :P

Oh, Kai....I was like that too! Praying that someday SM would release the damn MV...excuse ma language!

Hahaha! I remember looking at Kai and was like 'OHMYGOD-is that Taemin's brother?!'

 

Awwww I want you too, Oppa! kekekkeke Kris be my bias

MA END