chapter 33

Sungca

Taeyeon Pov

after I left their dorm i went back home I checked my phone if i have any notifications. I looked at my background. i seen Jungkook smilng with my husband. I chuckled at the sight and looking at Yoongi and that gummy smile he always shows me.  "my life wouldnt be the same" I told myself sehun must of heard it. "Noona" he said. "yes?" I said "i want you to be happy if you wanna stay there you can its alright with me. I'll be fine alone" "ne but your my brother. I wanna live with you after a year i'll go back." My phone rang. "yobo-" I said. "noona go on a date with me" jungkook said. "its alright suga actully allow it  and since its saturday tomorrow I'll bring you somewhere fun." Oh where" "Lotte world" I smiled I always wanted suga to take me there. I walked back to their dorm and walked in mine and yoongi's room and played with our son. since i barely have time to do this anymore i decieded to play with yoongi jr. "eomma" I heard him said. "me love you." i smilled and changed in some comfy cloths and went to Exo Dorm in sment.  tao opened the door.

"Noona!" tao said. I smiled.  "hey saengie" i said. "Noona lets go somewhere!" He grabbed my arm as he looked in my eyes i bumped into my husband me and tao's were so close that i didnt realize it "chagi" he turned around i noticed he been crying. I hugged him and he fell asleep in my arms. (⊙o⊙)? i asked tao to bring him home and i realized that he doesnt know where to go. 

╯﹏╰ i called jin to come and get him i waited . He came as soon as i got a hold on him.  i put yoongi in the back seat i was going to sit up front but got pulled on top of yoongi ●︿●.  he got out the car and dragged me to a club.  He orderd 2 drinks.  I was so lost but then i seen taecyeon.  I sighed i got up from where yoongi was sitting and went over to him. 

"Hey long time ne " he looked at me he walked up close then i heard "chagi" i went back to yoongi taec wanted something. "chagi lets dace."  He said. We got on the dance floor. I started dancing up on him. I felt someting after 5 minutes.  "Chagi.." his hand was in my pants and he started to rub that area i moaned lightly but loud enough for yoongi to hear. He orderd me another drink but with more vodka this time.  he loves to tease me.  He had un buttoned my pants and started to rub that area again but this time i moaned his name and that was it he picked me up i had my nails in his back. He asked the bartender if they had a room we could use  but they didnt and i felt it sticking on my area.  I asked if they had a hotel near by luckly they have one around  the corner.  Yoongi orderd a stong vodka for me.  Bye the time i finished i was completely wasted andnwe wanted each other badly.  

"Chagi...  i happy i have you not because of but the other things." 

" you know jungkook developed feelings for me .." 

" i know i noticed them.. " 

" chagi you know I'll choose you anyday." Jungkook called. I answered .

"Noonaaa!! " 

"Jungkook! Stop screaming in the phone you trying to make me deaf????!!"  

"Chagi! now you are gonna make me deaf.!! " 

"Why are all of screaming!" 

"Noona come home! Your child keeps calling for you" 

"Alright im on my way" 

"Yay!.you can stay with me!" 

"Lol" I walk in the dorm i got bear hugged by jungkook. he kissed me and yoongi pulled him off.  

"Yah!  Dont ever dare to kiss her.  " 

"Hyung!"

I walked outside i seen someone.  I looked closer.  

"Hey how long do u plan on standing there. " 

"What?!  How did u know i was standing here! " He walked closer. 

"Well i can pick up on energy. Idky but it led me here..." 

I blushed. "Chinjja?" 

"By the way want to go to dinner?" Yoongi walked out the door. 

"Sure id love to " "whats your name?" 

"Im hwang min hyun" 

"Taeyeon!" My husband called. 

"So taeyeon is your name?" 

"Chagi!" He called again 

"Noona!!" 

"Jungkook?" I turned around i seen jungkook.   Minhyun took my hand and we left... 

"Noona! " jungkook said

"Yes?" 

"I-i love you.. " 

"Jungkook... you know im married to your hyung..   " 

"I know but still i love you i dont care if your married." i blushed and jungkook hugged me and min hyun waited until i was done.  

"Noona.. saranghae... " 

"Ne " yoongi pryed jungkook off of me again.  

"No touching my wife and you~ why are u holding her hand? " 

"My wife your mine arra?" 

" neh.." minhyun tooked my hand and dragged me from him.(⊙o⊙)?

"Min hyun are you trying to get your killed ?"(⊙o⊙) 

"Noona i came to find you its ren..   he can't. Get over you. " 

"soo... i have my own family " 

"i  know i see that young male keeps getting close to you." 

"But jungkook is sweet i gotta go bye! " i ran off i ran into jungkook. 

"noona"  Jungkook said. 

"hey!~ " I smiled looking at him. I looked at him my phone rang it was kris. 

"Yobosayo" I said 

"Taeyeon~"  

"nae? saeng" 

"your brother he wants you can you come over?" 

"ah ne of course I'll bring Jungkook since im here  with him"

"ok see you soon" kris hung up. 

"Jungkook mind going somewhere with me?" 

"Nae noona" Jungkook and I walked in Exo Dorm sehun was on the sofa with a broken leg. 

"Luhan How did this happen?" I asked Luhan 

"I dont know"  he said. 
"aish.. we will stay here for the night  its already late"

"alright Baekhyun you'll be with taeyeon" 

"yay! Noona~!" Baekhyun ran and hugged me. I can feel chanyeol glare at me i didnt care. 

"haha baek your awesome!~" I hugged him back. 

"Kajja!" baek took me to his room and we both passed out 

Jungkook pov

"You seen that to right" I asked.  

"yeah baekhyun loves her but he never admited it so he let her slip away from him" Kris said. 

"chinjja??" I was shocked 

"neh and chanyeol doesnt like it" tao said. 

"baek hopefully he confess to my sister..." Sehun said in his sleep. 

"neh I hope so to saeng" Luhan said. 

"kajja lets all sleep Its 2 am now" kris and Suho said. 

"neh~" I said. 

kris brought me to his room and we slept in there.  

Author Pov 

The Next Day baekhyun Brought taeyeon to many places. 

"Noona i have to ask you something" Baekhyun said 

"Yes what is it?" 

"Noona you know that I liked you when I was a kid even though you were 11." 

"yeah i cant forget you acted like a fool around me." 

"well when I started to hang out with you more I started to love you" 

"Omo i see then why did you let me go?" 

"because I was scared that you wouldnt of loved me back.." 

"well thats a stupid thought pabo. Of course I did" 

"chinjja?!"  I nod. 

"neh" 

"then can i ask you something else?" 

"ne" 

"N-Noona will you be my girlfriend?" Baek nerviously said 

"I would love to but.. you waited to long.." I seen yoongi "chagi!~" I yelled! and he back hugged me. 

"I missed you last night..." he frowned. 

" I know it was late and my brother he was hurt." 

"i see.. kajja its saturday lets go to lotte world!" 

"Im still here you know" baekhyun said 

"chagi This my old friend Baekhyun and baekhyun this is my husband yoongi. chagi you didnt bring our son he would of loved the amusment park" I looked at yoongi and he shook his head and I sighed

"kajja leggo!~" my husband took my hand. he brought me to the park I seen jin and my son my son ran to me. 

"Umma~" 

"son you took your frist steps" i hugged him. kris called me

"hows my brother?" I asked 

"hes fine" 

"Thats great!~" 

"should we take him to the hospital?" 

"neh" 

"i'll be there soon" i hung up i told them i had to go. yoongi went with me i went to exo dorm and Helped my bro to the hospital.

"sir.. You have a broken leg.."