That week Later

Sungca

Taeyeon Pov 

After a week I went back But I didnt stay like my husband wanted I told the others but Yoongi that I will be going in and out because of her university is close to Sehun's house. My husband walked in. 

"Taeyeon your here." He said to me and hugged me. I nod "why are u wearing your uniform" he said 

"because I have school." I said in a duh-voice " Its not like me and Sehun DONE anything" I said coldly to him 

"noona" I heard a voice come from behind me. I looked at him his eyes were in tears "so noona wont live here anymore" he said. I let out a small smile "Jungkook.. I.." My voice trailed off by the look on Yoongi's face"So your staying with HIM" yoongi said. I nod "Sweetie I wont be gone forever just until the school year is over" I managed to say."noona will Visit right" Jungkook said. "yep!~" I said egerly. "kookie By the way Wheres Hyoyeon~"  I said. 

Sehun pov 

*aaaish whats taking noona* I thought I walked In Bts's Dorn and they all looked at me. I felt akaward. "I um I came to see what is holding my noona up" I rubbed the back of my neck. Jungkook said " Noonaaaaa who is he" He pouted. which made taeyeon smile. "Hes my saengiey maknae ah" She smied *her smiles are perfect* I thought. "Noona" I said as I felt myself blush. she looked at me. "I wanna meet your Son" I Smiled while blushing.  She takes me up to her and Yoongi's room.

"wow noona" I said in awe

Taeyeon Pov 

I took sehun to see my son. my son looked  happy to see me. I picked him up and yoongi came behind me and hugged me. "you done well Jagi" I said and smiled a bit. "I'll Try and come around more often you and V and Hoseok can take care of him when Im Busy with school." I said Hoseok and V noded "We will nuna" they said in sync. I laughed "Yoongi I have to go I have school and If im have time i'll come and visit" as she gave her son to Yoongi "Yoongi jr. Be good to to appa and uncles " I smiled as i took the bear and hugedd it tight. "Yoongi Imma take the bear you gave me to sehun's House" He smiled and kissed me softly. I  smiled. "I love you Jagi~" I heard him say before I left and passed by joon.

"Taeyeon" Joon Said without looking at me. "yes Joon" I said as i walked in his office holding my stuffed bear. "Saengie dun wanna stay here anymore" He said. That made taeyeon laugh. "Joon I will be back after school ends This is my last year in college" I smiled. "I have to go Oppa." I gave him a  wink then we both started laughing. 

Author pov

*Taeyeon and Joon were close but they look like they are a couple* Sehun thought

"Joon I'll be around when i can" She smiled. "Joon See u around" she said, as they left Jungkook stopped her and looked at her "noona this is for you" he said as he kissed taeyeon's cheek.  

Jungkook pov

Noona means alot to me. i said "come back and visit you favorite maknae" he said and took a selca of  himself and put it as her hmescreen ^^