School Pick-Up

Exotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/hs29SkJhRZM

R.Chord - When You Grow Up

__________________________

"Who am I? And  how, I wonder, will this story end?"

You smiled and got comfortable next to the tree just inside your school campus. This would be around the 50th time you had started to read The Notebook, your favorite book. There was just something about the love the two shared that made your heart filled with joy. How Allie had always found Noah in the end, despite her sickness. Even if it was only for a few seconds.

You flipped to the next page and stopped. At the top of the page there were two sentences that you had highlighted, circled, and even underlined. These two sentences were burned into your mind. Almost everyday you thought of this. How true it was for you.

"My life? It isn't easy to explain."

You just had to breathe in and stare at that line. Some people didn't understand how that was true. Most would say, "Your life can't be that complicated." But if they knew you had fallen from the sky...You shook your head with a slight smile.

Despite knowing how you got here, you didn't know why you came or where you came from. There were no memories after the day you fell in the middle of a street. You were 18 now, 2 years later, a senior in TSM High.

You thought it was odd. How could you not remember? It truly baffled you.

Your thoughts were cut short when you heard your Oppas calling for you. You put a bookmark in and packed the book away for future reading. Not that you needed to. You could practically quote the entire book. Standing, you brushed the dirt off and fixed the bookbag strap over your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter