Intro

Exotic Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y&feature=related

_____________

Far into the galaxy. Farther than human eyes could see was a planet. EXO planet. Now, it may seem insignificant to you but the inhabitants of this planet thought the same about you. Honestly speaking, Earth and EXO didn't even know of each other's existence. No telescope could see far enough to even glimpse EXO planet. Despite this fact, Earth was the chosen world for the Heart.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

On EXO there were 12 forces. These 12 forces kept the planet together.

Then there was the tree. It was in the middle of EXO and was so large that the neighbouring planet could see it. This tree was the Heart of the planet, it's what brought life to everything there. A tree like this, you would think, was protected. But EXO didn't know about war or had any reason to be wary of it. They had never angered anyone and lived their lives in peace. But that hardly mattered.

The thing is, greed is a terrible feeling. It can eat you up on the inside and make you do things that you otherwise wouldn't do. And the neighbor planet, Mato, had it bad. They wanted this tree for themselves. Their greed was so bad that they called war to EXO.

EXO, being unprepared for an attack, was destroyed. There was nothing they could do. The Heart, wanting to save her planet, split the forces in half and sent them across the galaxy. As for herself she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter