Chapter - 2

Maybe Love Can Help

Sandara Pov

I woke up looking at my window smelling the sweet scent of orange perfume, i smiled as i saw the men carrying my loads of clothes i ordered last week the men helped me carry the loads of boxes to my house i paid him for shipping and thanked him, i bowed and closed the door, when he was gone i begin searching for my jean's cloths i started oragnizing and sewing, when i was almost done sewing my phone ringed,

Yebsyio?

Miss. Park! its me your sagjamin the president of Yg's industry, i want to talk to you about something i been keeping in mind and please don't get mad, I been thinking will you mind loving one of my stars because he lost his mother and he is failing performances,

i stood still ; Love him? No..No .no mr i can't im your worker as being an designer for your stars not to fake love than because its not from my heart to love them. He was quiet and than being to talk

Miss. Park please understand me i will pay you extra all i need is for you to fall inlove with him, And than after i geuss you could break-up with him i will make a deal if your finish the task i will pay you another extra 4,000 but im not promising it.

$MONEY!$ i need the money for my life to be succesful i didn't think much i agreed he cheered happily and told me to meet him later at six.

Choi SeungHyun Pov

Ok,?  i simply answered my boss, Yea so what he forced me to meet this lady and i begined shopping for whatever im suppose to wear tonight..

i headed out of his office and begined shopping for a suit i wented to Men's Wear House and took out an black tuxedo and a red bow out of the racks wow i look hot in that!  

Later at six i beggined adjusting my bow i spiked my hair a little., i breath heavily and sighed when i got to the limo i didn't know why i beganed shaking. I looked at the window and thought about my mom if my mother nevered had died i would probably be smiling i didn't know why either my tears started to fall.

Sandara Pov

What ever i do tonight i hope i stay a , i was wearing a black strapless dress with diamonds i made this dress last year and i wered red shoes and a pearl neckalce i curled my hair and added pearl earings i smiled at myself in the mirror " I wish i would be young forever" and im already 26.

I beganed walking outside when i heared the cars bonks noises i walked slowly to not trip because i am very clumsy i faked a smile and entered the limo seeing am handsome youngman not in a very good mood he looked up and saw my face he blushed probably because i saw him crying a little i satted next to him Wow i am a lucky to be next to this man i smiled at him making his tears go away. And like i said earlier i might not stay a tonight.  

When we arrived at the restraunt he was being a gentlemen and opened the restraunt door for me i bowed at him and sat infront of him, i ordered some kimchi and noodle-soup while he ordered smoked fish with some dumplings. We chatted a little and agreed to go to the club next making me worry a little.