Maybe Love Can Help - One

Maybe Love Can Help

        Mabye Love Can Help  - Chapter 1

                        Sandara Pov

Yes! Finally i got the job! I ranned out of the building and hurried home, i finally got the job from Yg's industry i am becoming there clothes designer i own my little store too, but i want to promote and go out to the world and become a famous designer, my first task was to creat an leather jacket with a leapord print jeans and a emo- punkish belt, When i got home i started to cut leather cloths and started to sort things out.  

When i was finish i sighed heavily, being a fashion designer is harder than i think, i carefully cleaned the mess i did and took a shower and my luck was running out the bath tubs water was so cold i think i broke my water heater, how am i suppose to do that i'm only a women, i forced myself to take the shower. When i was done i shivered and wrapped myself on my towel, i dried my hair and took out my pj's and a black sweater i made some cofee and sat at the living room couch and the telivision, i saw a boy group performing and sweating if im sure the leader is the guy saying at the beggining for there song "Fantastic Baby"? after watching them perform i realized they were in Yg's industry there style was great and there hair suits them all, And these boy's looks like they really would complain about there clothes if they didn't like it.  

            ChoiSeungHyun Pov

After the performance live i was called from Yg headquarters to take a visit after the performance, Right after i was done i headed to The headquarters these days i been stress lately and i am having some short tempers since my mother died last week i been feeling while practicing my vioce cracks on stage and i hadn't write any song's lately, I sighed and got inside the entertainment building when i got inside Yg our president was waiting for me at his door he sighed loudly and took a deep breath he told me to go inside and i followed him into his room.

 He sat at his desk chair and turned it around not facing me but facing the window he than sighed again and begined talking..........  

Seunghyun, you are loosing fans more and more because of your laziness are you okay? I looked up at him and sitted tall.

I been depress lately and i had lose my temper i am out of control sangjamin ( I think thats how you spell it!) my mother just died last week and i lost control i am very lost i need help i don't know what's going to happen to myself eversince my mom died i been drinking alot and i had been sleeping with prositutes, If only you could help me be the old me.

He was silent for a minute,

Seunghyun do you sometimes think  Maybe Love Could Help?

I focused carefully when he said that ... Love? he nodded and continued to talk,

Had you have a girlfriend since you were a trainee? I turned my head sideways "No, i didn't have a girlfriend for a long time now,.and why do you think love would help?"

Because, you lost your mom and your mom loves you alot and of course every mother loves there kid and you lost that love, don't you want a girlfriend to love you the same thing your mother loves you but in a diffrent way, and think about it after your career of being a singer don't you have plans for who your going to marry? I thoughted for a while, and i will give you and your band a chance to go out in the world to find your women of your guys dreams for a week and if you need longer or much time i will make it 2.

I thought for a while, and looked down i thought to myself, Who will love me?, And how would i find her? i thanked my sangjamin and bowed, when i got out of the room i breath heavily .. " LOVE? "  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Will Dara Be Top's Future Wife? Or Women Of Dreams?

2. WIll Dara Love Him If They Ever Did Got Together?  

3. How Would They Meet?

4.  Thanks for reading my Tabisan Fic no MinzyTae yet!?