Swimming

That's My Dream Boy!

~Your POV~

 I woke up to see Amber sitting at the side of my bed "GOOD MORNING ^^!!" Amber was in an even happier mood when I saw her face she looked like she was blushing and there was giggles coming out of . "What happened with you last night?" Amber stood up and was spining in little circles "Sulli and I had a fantastic night kekeke" Amber ran to her phone and blew kisses at the text messages she was getting "So you two hooked up huh? how cute :D"  I got up to check my messages but Amber interrupted me by telling me that Sulli was an awesome kisser "Nice to know Josephine" I teased at Amber and she put her tongue out at me. I check my text messages to see two messages from Luna and a missed call ~Luna: Lets go swimming today! Luna: Get Amber and come to the pool!!~ "Hey you wanna go swimming today?" I walked into the bathroom to get ready "Mkay i'll find my swimsuit!" Amber was pulling out clothes after clothes searching for her swimsuit when I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I took a 20 minute shower, found my blue, swimsuit and a pair of shorts, and ate a breakfast bar. "I'm ready!" Amber yelled from downstairs "I'll be down in a second" I started to think about Donghae and how hot it would be for me to see him at the swimming pool shirtless diving in and out oh the water ahh~ I would just run to him I had saw that "___ I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" Amber was egar so I rushed downstairs and ran out of the door "Whoa y swimsuit" Amber had a black bikini and it looked hot on her "Thanks haha!".

~Amber POV~

I hope Sulli likes this swimsuit heh I'm really not to worried about what she's wearing since she ALWAYS looks hot in the things that she wears. "Amber!" ___ had yelled my name but I had ignored her " Watch out for that mailbox!" I continued day dreaming about Sulli and right before I knew it I ran into a mailbox "Damnit! ___ why didn't you warn me?!" ___ helped me up and brushed me off "I did but you weren't listening >_

~Your POV~

Amber has poked me and shaked me because of course I was off thinking about Donghae again "We're here!" Amber ran to Sulli and hugged the mess out of her "Sulli you look so cute!" Amber was hugging on to her and I could her Sulli blushing a lot "Thanks you look hot in the bikini ;D" Amber just nodded because she was blushing too "Awwwwhz so cute" Krystal and Victoria shouted which had made Sulli and Amber scream shut up "Hey guys um where's Luna?" All the girls shrugged but put smile on their faces when they saw a happy Luna run towards us "HEY GUYS! :DD" Luna hugged all of us and gave us a cute smile "Luna we should get to swimming now" I push everyone to the direction of the pool when I saw Donghae, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Leeteuk all splashing and being obnoxious towards each other. I stopped walking and stared at Donghae with his nuce abs, wet hair, and blue swim trunks standing and looking out at the pool as if he was searching for someone. "____ are you okay?" All the girls stopped and looked at me and saw that I was looking at Donghae and his hotness "Oh she's just checking out Donghae" Amber had toled the girls and they all nodded "Go..go..sw..swim" They all chuckled at how I was goo goo gagaing over Donghae and continued on to swim.

~Donghae POV~

"Ugh where is that chick..." I was in frustration when I didn't see Jessica anywhere to be found where could she be!? I have to tell her how I feel and that I don't love her. "What chick?" Eunhyuk had swam over to me and gave me a 'what the hell are you talking about' look "Jessica she was suppose to be here 40 minutes ago" Eunhyuk laughed at my answer "We got her 40 minutes ago dude" Kyuhyun looked at Eunhyuk in a pissed off type way "No dude" Eunhyuk frowned at Kyuhyun and hit him "Yah shut up evil magnae" Eunhyuk swam away with Kyuhyun following him and in the middle of the pool they were having a splash attack. "I see her!" Siwon yelled to get my attention "Jessica come here" Jessica pranced over to me acting like a cute bunny of some sort "yes oppa? I'm here! and don't I look cute?" Jessica held on to me and pouted her lips as a sign for me to kiss her "Jess stop that..look I have to be real with you and I don't lie so listen" she looked at me in a serious way and frowned a bit "what's wrong oppa?" I walked Jessica over to the other side of the pool so nobody heard us and looked at her eye to eye contact "Look Jess I'm not your boyfriend, your lover, or your play toy okay? I do NOT like you as a girlfriend. I don't even like you as a toy okay. I like someone else and she means a lot to me so STOP acting like this towards me..It's not cute." I stared at her and waited for to talk but she just walked away and stopped in her tracks "FINE I don't care about you then oppa I can always find someone else! you don't have to deal with me anymore" Jessica stuck her tongue out and stomped away. I sighed with relief when I saw a girl standing and looking directly at me.

~Your POV~

I witnessed the so called break up scene that went on in front of me and I stared off thinking about who Donghae was talking about when he had said liked someone else. At least I know that he isn't in a relationship with someone yet so I still have a chance to make him mine and when he's mi- "Um, hello" I saw a man stand in front of me looking directly into my eyes and cracking a smile the smile dissapeared after a second. "Do..Donghae.." I whispered his name which made him give me a confused look "Have we meet before? I...I think we have" Donghae got a little closer to me which made me blush and I had nodded "Yes..yes we went to the same school when school ended" I looked away from him and he had said my name "Yes...?" Can I te- "DONGHAE LETS GO" I heard Leeteuk call him and my heart had stopped racing "I..I have to go now how about you text me and we'll meet up later?" He gave me his number and gave me a soft smile "o ok" I nodded and smiled at him and watch him wink at me while running off. "GUYS GUESS WHAT!" I ran over to the girls with blushing cheeks and before I knew it I slipped into the water luckily I put my phone down before I ran over to them "___ Are you okay?!" all the girls came towards me with curious faces and sighed when I said I was okay "GUYSSS I HAVE HAE'S NUMBER AND HE WANTS ME AND HIM TO MEET UP AND TALK LATER!" all the girls giggled and smiled while Victoria made up boyfriend/girlfriend names for us to call each other " dude stop! i'm so happy omg!" I hopped out of the water and told the girls I had to go "Bye guys!" I heard Krystal's voice as I was running home "Someones got a boyfriend"

 

Okay so I hoped you guys enjoyed ch.2 and PLEEASSE mind my spelling if I got some words mixed or wrong up (That happens with me a lot so I hope you'll be able to cope with it). Btw this is my FIRST FIC I wrote and so far it seems to be coming out good I guess but hope you guys enjoy it :DDD!! oh and Liking the comments so far haha cheekyheart