Get Together

That's My Dream Boy!

I was running home my heart pumping with joy when I had hit someone 'Watch were you're going dude!' the girl looked at me and folded her arms as I sign that she wasn't going to help me up 'I...I'm sorry it's just i'm so happy right no- I DON'T CARE" the girl rolled her eyes and kneeled down at me 'NEVER do that again understand?" she grabbed my face and I had got a better look at her and saw it was Jessica "Maybe if you weren't in the way I wouldn't of bumped into you in the first place" I pulled her hand off of me and stood on my feet to eye contact with her "pfft " she pranced off and put her middle finger up at me "Yah u"   I walked into my house and smiled at my phone as I was to text Donghae. How should I text him? Should I saw Hey oppa? Hey Hae? Hello Donghae? hmmm I'll try Hey Hae at least he'll get a laugh out of that "Please text back PLEASE PLEASE pleeeassee" I waited for 5 minutes then snatched my phone up when I had heard my message tone go off 'Donghae: Lol what's up? Hey Hae is really funny btw" My heart rate slowed down as I began texting him back "Me: I'm just listening to TVXQ and yeah heh cheeky I had heard a person singing from outside and saw it was Amber "WHAT DO I DO CAUSE I LOVE HER BUT SHE'S A DEMON SHE'S A DEMON i'D TRADE ALL MY SOUL CAUSE SHE'S A DEMON SHE'S A DEMON" Amber hadcome into the house dancing and I couldn't help but laugh gawd she's so adorble. My phone went off when and saw it was another message from Donghae "Donghae: So um do you want to go and meet out tonight? I mean you don't have to if you don't want but...do you?" I had screamed a little when I saw the message and started jumping up and down Me: YES YES....I mean suuure cool Donghae: Alright I'll see you at 8 okay smiley "EEEEEEEEEEEEEP" I ran upstairs to my closet to pick out a cute dress and fix my hair "Whoa um where are you going?" Amber had stared at me destroyinh my closet for the perfect dress "I'm going on a date with Donghae" Everything seemed so fake but it was so real oh gawd what if he kisses me! or hugs me! or tells me he loves me! Okay that's too much but this REALLY HAPPENING "Amber chuckled and texted the news to the rest of the girls "Alright hope you have fun" I had ran into the shower, fixed my hair, put on my dress and had heard a ring at the doorbell. I ran to the door but before I opened it I heard Am ber yell from upstairs "DON'T GO AND GET PREGNANT" Amber laughed "MAYBE" I screamed haha looking at Donghae was like getting pregant he's just so y that when he stairs his eyes you. 

I opened the door to see a handsome Donghae in a suit with a bright smile on his face "You look...beautiful" he looked down at me and waited for a reply but I just couldn't stop looking at how hot he was I mean this man is just UGH. "Oh! thanks hehe" Donghae took hold of my arm and walked me to his car "Nice car" Donghae giggled "Thanks it's nothing really new actually" he opened the car door and placed me in then ran on the other side and got in the car. "Ready" he started the car up and I nodded the car ride was really silent until we reached the resturant and once we got inside Donghae had started up talking "Honestly you look really pretty tonight I just can't take my eyes off of you"  Donghae had his lips and kept turning his head at the door to see wif anyone was coming in and each time he did they never came in "thanks you're really handsome Donghae" I blushed and he had grabbed my cheek "I know" he whispered. Donghae leaned in closer and planted a kiss on my lips "I KNEW YOU'D WANT ME BACK DONG=" the person speaking had stopped and gave both me and Donghae a death glare it was Jessica. 

Jessica looked at us non stop until Donghae stopped kissing me after that I felt bad because I knew what he was doing but then again i felt happy for getting back at her but I only knew that what had happened meant war. "Ah ! get away from him!" Jessica had pulled me away from Donghae and had pulled him outside and beated on him "You said you loved me and you wanted to be with me you ing liar! I hate you" Jessica had slapped Donghae and when I saw that I ran outside to him "are you okay..." Donghae grabbed his cheek and had gave aa fake smile "yeah.." I felt like crying so I had left Donghae and began walking home "wait wait! let me drive you" He shouted from behidn but I only ignored him "why did...." I looked down at the ground as I was walking and I caught a cab. "Eh the is up with dudes" the cab driver had looked at me and answered my question "he do crazy stuff ma'am" he shrugged and pulled his eyes back to the rode "I see"

 

Okay so chapter was kinda short but I'll update and WOOT WOOT ITS SUMMER \O/ Hope you enjoyed the chapter gawd Donghae what is up with you lately. Haha I'll update tomorrow guys!! wink