The Last Curtain

The Boy who came from America

The next chapter is here <33333

Enjoy~

Daniel put on something comfortable and went to the building where they would perform. He passed the doormen and entered the waiting room. Yoseob was there already and he immediately knew that Daniel was there. His name couldn’t have been fitting any better; his young looking hyung was really a sunshine. With a bright smile on his face he came to greet Daniel who bowed to his best friend.

“We’ll be next Daniel-ah” he said “Come let’s go~~”

It was weird to know that there were people in the crowd who came just to see him and Yoseob. He felt a bit nervous but before they began singing Yoseob started joking around and he played a long. The audience obviously liked their chemistry and cheered loud on this evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Let’s go to my place” Yoseob said.

They set everything up in the living room for their upcoming video shoot.

“So Simon is the king of New York, and Yoseob and I will be the jokers”

“Ok” he sat don’t and Daniel started filming his older hyung said his lines.

The filming took some hours but in the end they had everything ready. All three were exhausted and went upstairs to go to sleep. As oldest Simon slept in the bed leaving Daniel and Yoseob on the floor. The wood was kinda cold and for some time he couldn’t fall asleep. Yoseob turned around so that they faced each other. He was awake as well.

Yoseob made a gesture saying that he was cold. Daniel nodded in agreement. He could see his hyung thinking for a moment that he lifted his blanked. Daniel hesitated. They were good friends best friends but sleeping like that was quite intimate and he didn’t know why but he felt a bit uncomfortable thinking about it on the other hand he couldn’t sleep shivering all night long. He thought about it again and then made a decision.

Actually i don't know when they filmed what but i'm referring to this UCC video:

    

Comments?