YOU'R MY DESTINY chp.3

YOU'RE MY DESTINY

WARNING: ERROR LANGUAGE

 

YOU'R MY DESTINY

Chap. 3

 

Author Pov

One of the most expensive car, Maybach black looks come into a luxury home with a spacious courtyard adorned green carpet of trees that looks shady. The car stopped in front of the main door. The driver came down and opened the back door. From inside, came out a handsome, tall and athletic man who at the same time he was carry somebody with bridal style.

In Front of the  door was standing two guard men with black out look. One of them opened the door for the handsome man and then bowed respectfully.

That handsome man is Choi Siown , stepped into the luxurious mansion.  Inside the big mansion seemed a middle aged woman who still looks gorgeous none other than mother of Siwon was sitting in front of arranging a bunch of flowers into a vase.

Middle-aged women were catching figure of her son. She stood up to say hello, but her voice was muffled when she saw her son who walked towards the stairs was not alone but was carried someone.

"OMO ... Siwon, what happened and who is it? "she asked whenshe get closer to her son.

"Umma ...hold on, i will explain later. I'll take him to my room first! "Siwon said and stepped up the stairs to his room.

Siwon put the body he was carrying it gently on the bed, not wanting to wake him, pulled the blanket over the body that looks fragile. Siwon stood up and stared at the figure lying and with no conscious his hands moved caressed the man's head and smiled.

 

***

 

Now Siwon was in the living room with his umma. It was clear from the look on the face of  his umma who asked for an explanation from his only son.

"So Choi Siwon who is the pretty boy? Ah umma know he must be your lover! Or Well maybe  your bride rather, right? Umma do not mind ... he looks very pretty no less beautiful than " He" ! Well my son seems like be naugty  now, but that was okay Umma glad you finally give up about "Him"! But why are you just about taking him now and what happen to him?

Siwon's mind immediately drifted when he hear his umma word . Lover? Future wife? Verily, he already has a boyfriend who hie love so much and his parents knew but because his lover had not yet received his proposal than his parents decided to set matchmakingfor him because they were desperate to hold grandchildren plus his almost entering the age of 30. And for the contrast reason his lover rejected his application. Right, his lober is not yet ready to have children rather do not want to because he was a balerino. He must always keep in shape because although he was a man he would often play the role of a woman because his face is so pretty and his body is so slim. His lover just gonna  ready when his already make his dream become the best balerino in the world reached. Siwon who is an only child and his parents who had desperately wanted grandchildren in their old age even though they still look young. But his father is no longer as busy as before because of his position as president he gave to Siwon. His parents already missed presence and laughing of children aroud them.

Out of nowhere, Siwon get some idea and with that idea He smiled a little. Happy because his finally found a way out for hisproblem.

"Umma you'r right ... he is my future wife!" he answer so relaxed.

"Omona ..... eventually umma will get grandchildren soon? "Siwon frowned whe he hear his umma word.

"Umma....What are you talking about?"

"So he was pregnant how many months? You can't just take him home without reason right? Umma know you well changi,there so many yoeja  and namja out therebut you just use them because "He"' is not by your side, but only up there! " then he looked his umma widened her eyes. "Don;t say his faith now because his is pregnant! Yaaaaahkkk ......! " Siwon shock with his mother word and her shout.

Siwon  a bit confused with the way hisUmma  thinking. He even thinks  how old his Umma for truly. Ckckckckc.........

"He is not pregnant!" Said Siwon broke his Umma imagined about having grandchildren.

“Hah?..”

"He's not pregnant Umma! He had just got a little problem and the most reasonis I really do not want an arranged marriage so I decided to introduce him to  umma and Appa! "

"Well ... umma thought he was pregnant. And that's not your stylr didn't 'eat ' that beautiful figure! Or may be you can't .....??!"

"UMMA .....!" Siwon screamed started not stand the temptation from his Umma.

"Aish ... you!!! So, tell me why you have not touched him? "

"How coem you  know that I have not touched him!"

"Umma just know. And he looks fragile and innocent, and you must not bear to do it, and the more likely he is still very, very young. So......., now tell me about him! "

"Umma should ask himself when he wakes up. I'm going to wait for him! "Siwon said as he left the room. The truth is he just wants to run away from his Umma. He did not know how to explain for his umma about taht boy because he did not know about the new guy he met this morning! Besides, he did have to wait for him to realize that he had to make a deal about  ' become his bride' with that boy before he met anyone and make his plans fall apart.

 

***

 

Siwon POV

Is this idea will work? I really do not know, but this was the only way to be saved from Jessica. How will he respond? The words  Umma says was really bugging me.

 

Flashback....

"Umma should ask himself when he wakes up. I'm going to wait for him! "

"Siwon ..." Umma call out my name just right before I climb the stairs.

"Yes Umma?" I looked at her who is still sitting, but that made me stunned is the gentle smile of understanding that appear on Umma face.

"Umma just hope you're not playing a game. Umma know you well, remember! Umma just wanna says, business is not the same as a person's heart. Heart especially love is not negotiable and no one knows the end. You know, your boyfriend looks very innocent and kind. Umma really like him with just look his face. Don't let you do something you'll regret later. "Umma said, looking at me with her ​​soulful eyes.

I can only stunned hear what Umma says to me. But what can I do? Only a small smile that I can give to her and left without saying anything. I really don't know what to say.

Flashback End.....

 

Arkh ..... I'm really confused now. Anyway, should I ask the waiter clearing a room for him. He can not be in my room forever, right? at least until we get married!

Married? Argh .... I must be crazy.

"Mr. Park!" I called at our house butler and wait him in front of my room.


"Yes, young master?"


"Please clean up a room but don't get too far out of my room!"


"Yes Master .." said the Mr. Park, bowed and walked away.


Maybe I should take a shower now!!!

I went back into my room. Looks  that figure was still asleep. I took off my coat, but the sweet strawberry scent infiltrate in my nose. I sniffed my jacket and was just a little smell itScent of that boy. Our current position in the hospital was made ​​me can smell slightly sweet scent coming from his body because that only slightly masked by scent of the hospital.


Small smile was herd me to the bathroom.

 

TBC

_____________________________________________________________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Sorry for long Update...

I hope you can enjoy this chap....

Please suscribe n comment, i really appreciate it..

And For my friend who's already subscribe n comment before, I really, really say THANKS .......^_^

 

LOVE HYUKJAE MORE........

 

[ who's can tell how to take picture in the story??? i alrady try but that was did'n work!! ]