YOU'RE MY DESTINY

YOU'RE MY DESTINY

Siwon POV

Arrhg ... Really,  meeting all day is better than having to think about marrying her. What the hell are my parents thinking? It was not no one like me but i 'm not ready to married. And without a second thought they would make me marry with the one who they select for me.

Of the many choices of girls and young men that they could choose for me, why that must be Jesicca. She is girl with type i most don't  liked. Materialistic and spoiled girl who does not know anything about how to become a wife.

Scenery outside the window of my car did not help. And now it does not get better because the car must stop at red lights. I looked at the other window. Seem a small alley between two stores. Surprisingly an easygoing look smaller and thinner in the middle beaten by three men are bigger than himself. Their faces are not so clear from this darkened car windows. Ah ... i should ignore it, not at all my bussines. But unfortunately, my conscience says another ...
Arhrggggggg .......

"Mr. Han we pulled over yet!"
I told my secretary as well as a personal assistant who was driving.

"Uh .. yes sir!"

I stepped my foot towards the alley.

"Stop!" I said coldly. What they actually think?
against the weaker?

The three men were fierce look towards me and immediately stopped what they were beating the boy.

"Huh ...
it seems the rich are happy to interfere in the affairs of others!" said one of them.

"Huh? I have a business that needs a lot more I think .." marriage is certainly a problem, I thought. " I just can not stand to see a scene like that you guys do that!" I said coldly, but still full of tranquility.

"You do not have to feel sorry for this kid! Not our fault, we're just running errands! 'said one of them is some what smaller.

"The task?"

"This damn boy .." he said as he grabbed the boy's hair, lifting his face! My eyes were transfixed, the boy looked so weak and bruised. Nose bleeds and it appears some his facial injuries. But what stunned me more is the feeling of this. For some reason there is a strange feeling  turns in my heart, that was feel of compassion and feel to protect . The boy grimaced and opened his eyes a little and see little towards me and in that instant I would see a clarity brown eyes glued to it. Interrupted my mind.

"... he has a lot of debt on our boss, more precisely is his father. Because his father had run away so he's  the one we seek." said the man then took off  the with a rude!

"How much?" I said. Really, I had to help the boy.

"What?"

"Due to the boy's father!"

"Two million won. So what?"

I pulled my coat over his checkbook and write the nominal and sign it. I stepped into the aisle and stopped in front of one of the big man and put the check in his chest and immediately took that in reflexes.

I walked over and knelt beside the boy who had fainted. Holding his with bridal style and walked away, but before that ...

"I have his debts paid off. So, do not ever bother him again!"

I walked towards the car which was opened by Mr. Han without a glance at the three men at all.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"We go to the hospital!" I said to Mr. Han.

I looked at the boy who is now passed out on my lap it. Staring at him more closely.

Hmm .... Milk-white skin is covered with bruises, but was evident on the neck. Red lips are still clearly visible although the owner was very pale. A perfect jaw line, hair very smooth and soft skin. Uhk ...... I've touched it unknowingly. I better stop.

__________________________________________________________

 

Hip HIp Hore.....

Hip HIp Hore.....

Finally The first capter was done

I hOpe all of you like it...

Please give me some COMMENT i really need that, just say tell me the story good or not!!!

Love My Anchovy so much......... >_<