YOU'RE MY DESTINY chp.2

YOU'RE MY DESTINY

SIWON POV

I propped myself against the wall. Enjoy the silence of the hospital. But unfortunately, it did not last long.

"Excuse me sir ...!" said a nurse.


"Yes ....?"


"Are you a family of boy who were being treated inside?" the nurse asked while pointing towards the room where the boy who i help get treatment.  

"Actualy i'm not his famly. I just help him. But if you come for his adminitration then give it to me." Just like what i think, she give me some paper about the adminitration. I start to complete his adminitration, but i get problem for his age, blood type, name, and address. And i think for a while and i wrote his name with my family name and my address for it too. For his age and blood type i can't help.I really don't know about his age. He look really young but there some mature thing out from him. I really don't know.

After that i give the nurse my  credit card and she leave me for some moment  and come back to give my credit card back and sign some paper. In the same time i done, the doctor come out from treatment room. I walking near him.

"How is he?"

"Oh.. he is find. I mean, he didn't have something serious. Just some lesion and wound but he have little injury in his body. And that gonna make him feel some pain if he take to move but it's gonna be ok soon.!"

"OK. Thank you so much!"  i shake the doctor hand. And that time i hear some one scream. And it's him.

I run to the room with the doctor. When i open the door. I see him sat in the floor. I think he is falling. He cried so much and he look so pale. His body trembling so badly. He hug his leg and hide his face just like a ball. He look so scared.

I knelt near his body. I try touch his hand, it so cold and trembling so bad.

'What happen?" I ask him. He look up to me. There so much tears at his face. And suddenly he hug me. Not just hug but really tight hug.

" Take me out.... take me out...... take me out...!" he said with low voice and then get more lound when he repeat that word.

May be cause i didn't do anything, he tried to get the door and crawl out. But that time i carrying him to stop him.

He struggle in my embrace. But he is to weak to release him self.  And i see the nurse come in with injection and give that to doctor.

"Noo..............!" That boy scream  more loud when he saw that. He struggle again  with more power but that not helping.

I See into his eye. He really look so scared and keep crying.

"It's okay.... don't be scared!" i said to him and carry his body more high until his head lay on my shoulder. I start to his back.

"No..... take me out....!" i can feel he wrapped his legs around my waist. That time i  just realize  how slight he is. And how slim he is just like girl.

"It's okay..... it's okay..... don't be scared. I'm here okey. I'm here." I said with my hand still his back.

His shook his head. "Take me out...!" still cry but it's low now.

I carry him while take a seat. I sit down still carry him, but now more like i hug him. He start to calm and that time doctor come and give injection to him. I can feel his body get tighten but not long after that he fall asleep. I didn't move my body, just don't wanna make him up. So i just keep in that position.

"What happen to him?" i ask the doctor who still there.

"I think, you must take him out from this hospital. From what just happen, he must be have some trauma or phobia with hospital!"

"It's that okay to take him now!"

"It's okay. He just need some rest and drunk the medicine. But may be his injury get little serious cause he fall from bed and take so much move just now. He gonna feel more pain. Moreover, his okay."

I nodd to the doctor and he go out from that room.

 

I Keep in that position. Still hug him. I don't know why but i just like this momment. Until some time pass i take my phone and call mr. Han.

After that, i wait some momment and change the position. Now i carrying him with bridal style, his still sleep. I walk out from the hospital and i see mr. Han, he standing close the door and opened the door when i reach him.

"We are going home!" i said to mr. Han when he in the car.

"Yes Sir...!"

The car start to move as well my mind. I think now i just can take this boy home.

I Saw his face. There some plaster, but more  topical medicine.  I can't help my self to take my eye from him. I just keep looking him and make the position more comfortable.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Fiuh....... finally Chp. 2

I hope you enjoy yhe story.......

Please leave some comment.........

And don't forget to subscribe...........

LOve Hyukjae Forever..................>_<