IM SORRY

My Gangster Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked out to my balcony looking out into the garden bellow. Even though it was dark, the garden still looked beautiful. I remembered when my Omma would walk me around the garden, and tell me stories about how Cinderella found her prince and that one day I would.

For some reason Niel’s face flashed into my mind. I shook my head trying to rid myself of him; I didn’t know why I thought about him so much. He was an enemy of our family, so I shouldn’t be trying to talk to him.

“Tia”

I heard someone whisper. I looked around the balcony but couldn’t see anyone.

“PPSSTT TIA”

I looked down towards the ground, and saw a man standing there with red roses.

*Who the heck is that?*

“TIA CAN I COME UP?”

I wasn’t sure if I should say yes to this stranger, but I guess I didn’t have a choice. I moved away from the edge, and not long after a boy climbed up to my balcony. The boy was wearing black pants and a black leather jacket. The boy turned around and my eyes widened in shop.

U-KWON WHAT-“

I was cut off by him placing his hand over my mouth, with his face just inches away from mine. He placed his index figure to his lips silencing me.

“Zico doesn’t know im here, and I don’t think he would like me being here”

I nodded my head, and looked at his hand. He must have gotten the hint as he soon moved his hands away. His eyes were warm and gentle, with his big brown eyes shining in the moon light. His eyes travelled over my face landing on my lips.

“U-Kwon why are you here?”

He looked back into my eyes and smiled warmly.

“I got a text message of Zico, saying something was wrong. He asked if I knew anything, and I thought I would try and cheer you up. Here”

He smiled and pulled the red roses from out behind his back. They were a little crumpled but the still looked beautiful.

“Thanks U-Kwon oppa. There beautiful”

I took them and smiled brightly at him. His cheeks turned red, and he looked out to the balcony.

“Hey Tia”

“Yeah?”

“Can I ask you something please?”

“Sure”

He turned around with a shy smile, for some reason it made me want to hug him and tell him it’s okay; even though nothing was wrong with him. I think.

“Would…….w-would you….Uhm I want-“

“Oppa just tell me, no matter what it is I will not laugh”

He nodded his head and took a deep breath, staring straight into my eyes.

“W-Would you like to………Uhm you don’t have to, but would you like to go on a date with me some time?”

He rubbed the back of his neck, and smiled shyly at me. Im not sure why, but I wanted to say yes. Maybe Zico’s words have been playing with my mind, but I felt like I should at least say yes.

“Sure why not”

U-Kwon smiled and pulled me into a tight hag. I hugged him back, and for some reason I felt like I should had said no. once he pulled away I looked back into my room, looking at the clock it said 10:00.

“Uhm U-Kwon oppa I better get some sleep”

“OH YEAH”

He looked at me before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. His checks turned pink and he looked away, I couldn’t help but blush also.

“Bye Tia, Sleep well”

I nodded my head and watched him climb back down to the ground. I walked over to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter