C.A.P'S COUSIN

My Gangster Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now you subtract this number, with this-“

*URGH! I wish he would shut up!*

I placed my head on my table, closing my eyes to rest.

SMACK

I shot my head up, to see my pain in the bum teacher glaring at me. He shook his head, and placed the ruler in his hand.

“Is my class that boring Miss Woo?”

I looked at my table trying not to answer his question. As much as I wanted to answer I thought it best not to, otherwise I would be in trouble and sent to the office.

“Well Miss Woo, im waiting”

I looked up at him, with a plain expression.

“Yeah it is”

I turned around and saw Niel smiling at me, and I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Excuse me Mr Ahn, but im not talking to you”

“Yeah well im talking to you”

My eyes widened at how rude he was being; I wasn’t sure if he was sticking up for me or he was just getting angry because I wouldn’t answer.

“Both of you can stay back after class to clean up”

You nodded your head and turned to look at Niel, he was looking at you with his plain expression.

 

BBRRIINNGG

“Alright class you may go. Miss Woo and Mr Ahn, start cleaning”

 

I was standing in front of the white bored cleaning off all the writing from that lesson. Niel was sweeping the floor, with that same expressionless face. I placed the white bored eraser on the table, and turned in Nile’s direction.

“Why did you stick up for me? Now your grades are in trouble”

He didn’t stop sweeping, and his expression stayed the same. I blew hot air into my bangs, placing my hands on my hips.

“YAH!”

I yelled, catching his attention. He looked at me with a plain look. I hated the way he never showed emotion, just once couldn’t he at least show something?

“Why did you stick up for me?”

I asked again, hoping this time he would answer me. He placed the broom down, and sat on a table looking into my eyes.

“He was being rude”

“That’s it?”

I raised my eye brows, confused at his answer. If he thought he was being rude, then why wouldn’t he stick up for me the other times he picked on me? All these questions were flowing through my mind, and I wanted an answer.

“Yep”

He said picking up the broom again. I was still looking at Niel, when the door to the room opened and Zico stormed in grabbing my hand. Niel dropped the broom to the ground, glaring at Zico as he dragged me out of the room. He dragged me out to the garden where, Block B and Minzy were sitting. Zico sat next to Minzy as I took a see next to U-Kwon. U-Kwon pulled out a sushi, and tried to feed me. I didn’t want to let him, but Zico nudged me to let him. I let him feed me, and his cheeks turned pink.

“Oppa”

I heard Minzy say. I turned around to watch them, and I kind of wished I didn’t. Minzy was really close to Zico, and Zico let her. I never saw this side of Minzy, and it kind of creped me out. I wanted the old childish Minzy back, not the flirty Minzy.

“Oppa, can you pass my some sushi?”

He nodded his head and grabbed a piece, placing it in . I felt my stomach feeling weird seeing him act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter