FIGHT

My Gangster Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I-I better go”

I went to walk past him, but he grabbed my hand stopping me in my tracks. I turned around looking into his deep brown, as he was staring into mine.

“Um would you like to hang out some time?”

I was taken aback by his question, and I couldn’t speak. All I was able to do was stare at him, as he stared back at me.

“U-Uhm I don’t think that’s a good idea Niel”

His face dropped and he let go of my hand.

“Your right, I don’t know what I was thinking. Sorry”

Niel walked past me heading to the door.

“Niel Wait!”

I was too late he already walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

“AGRH YOU IDIOT”

I yelled. I couldn’t believe I said that to him, I wanted to say yes I really did but my body wouldn’t work.

‘Oh Tia there you are”

I looked at the door to see U-Kwon walking towards me with a smile on his face.

“Come on we better get you to class. By the way what were you doing in here?”

I looked at the ground thinking of Niel, and I felt my heart sink.

“Nothing”

I whispered, as I felt tears welling in my eyes.

*I need to talk to him*

 

 

“NIEL WAIT!”

I yelled trying to catch up to Niel. I found Niel down near the oval sitting on the stands, looking out into nothing. His expression was one of the sad kind, and it made me feel worse.

“NIEL PLEASE JUST WAIT!”

He still didn’t stop, so I decided to run after him. Running wasn’t a really good idea, especially if you’re clumsy.

“NIEL WAI- AGH!”

I tripped on a rock, falling face first into a pile of leaves. Thankfully it was soft so it didn’t hurt. When Niel heard me scream, he stopped in his tracks turning around with wide eyes. When he saw me on the ground he started running towards me, and my heart did some sort of flip-flopping thing.

“TIA”

Niel yelled as he came to a stop. I was lying on my back in a pile of leaves, with my hair placed perfectly around me. Almost like I intended to trip which I didn’t; for some odd reason, Niel’s face was really close to mine almost like he was going to kiss me.

*Please don’t kiss me Niel*

I thought as I gazed into his big brown eyes.

“Tia are you okay? You’re not hurt are you?”

His voice full of concern; I shook my head unable to form words. Niel smiled and nodded, but still didn’t move away from me. As we were looking at each other, Block B came around the corner of the gym where we were. P.O noticed me lying on the ground with Niel practically on top of me, and he suddenly yelled.

“ZICO!”

Zico turned around to see what P.O wanted when he caught sight of me. His face turned red with anger, and his knuckle’s turned white. Without any warning Zico ran straight towards us, grabbing Niel by the collar flinging him off of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter