Chanyeol #01

He, She, Him, Her

 

             Park Chanyeol looked across the room. His eyes twinkled as he saw a familiar person entering the class.

            “Hey, Min!” The boy stood up to his full 6-feet frame as he ecstatically waved to the surprised girl.

            “Oh, hey Chanyeol! Looks like we have class together again.” Min smiled, showing her cheek dimples. She pulled out a seat next to the excited boy. “How was your summer? I’m sorry that we couldn’t spend time together, but you know, my parents dragged me along on their business trip.”

            “Nah, it’s okay! At least you got to go somewhere. I stayed home all day long, and played games. Not that I’m complaining, but I gained a few pounds.” Chanyeol grinned and patted his stomach.

            “You? Gain weight? That’s impossible.” Min reached out to ruffle Chanyeol’s curly, orange hair. “You dyed your hair again? Aish, by the end of the year your hair would fall out from all that bleach.”

            Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “Whatever.”

            “Hey, I’ll talk to you later, okay? I have to go talk to Hana ‘bout something.” Min waved bye to her close friend and walked up to take a seat towards the front of the room. At that moment, the teacher cleared his voice.

           “Alright seniors, time to start class. If you didn’t notice,” The teacher pointed to the board. “My name is Mr. Lee and I will be teaching you kids…”

            Chanyeol began to block out the monotonous voice of the teacher. He rested his chin on his arm and his eyes wandered towards his friend. Min was intensely taking notes, for the first lesson had already started. The boy smiled as he noticed her tilt her head slightly to the right when the teacher started to explain a new concept. She had her coarse, dark hair tied up into a messy ponytail. She probably woke up late this morning. Chanyeol chuckled lightly as he pictured her cute, frantic morning face. Her pink tongue slightly stuck out of while she worked out the problems on a piece of paper. A blush slowly crept up to his face when he imagined kissing those full lips. His breathing became heavy, his heartbeat fastened, and his face became hot. He mentally cursed himself thinking about that blissful scene.

            On queue, she turned around and gave him a small smile. He quickly waved and put his head down. He cannot afford for her to see him like this. She was too perfect for an awkward, lanky boy like himself. She never thought of him as more than a friend; and he never thought about going beyond the friendship borderline. It would be quite nice though, to be in a loving relationship with a girl like her. They could go out on cute dates, long walks on the beach, romantic dinners -

Then it hit him.

Park Chanyeol was in love. 

 

-------------------------------------

 

Hey Guys! 

Well, I updated pretty fast(: It's easier since the chapters are shorter, and easier to write since it's a drabble^^

I started off with Chanyeol, if you guys don't mind! 

Next up, I'll be introducing Min! :D 

Stay tuned! 

Comments and subscription are very much appreciated! 

-XxSUJUxX

P.S.

Special thanks to YifeiLIM91 for commenting <3 

I live off of comments xD LOL 

' edited on 1.7.13