Chapter 4

Empty House

"Joon" Mir gasped as he got up and ran towards me... and passed me. I don't understand. "JOON!" He cried as he ran around the house.

"MIR! I'm right here Mir!" I shouted with all my might as I ran after him. Why can't you hear me? Why won't you listen to me?

"I heard you Joon." Mir collapsed on the floor. "Why did you leave me Joon." He sobbed louder then ever. "WHY?! You promised me. You said you'd never leave me. You said you'd always protect me."

"I dont... I dont understand Mir. I'm right here. You left me..." I walked towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder. I could feel him.

"It's been four years Joon and I still can't forget your touch." Mir's tears rained onto the cold floor. "I love you so much... Please come back to me. Sometimes... sometimes i can still feel you, hear you but why can't i see you?" 

"Joon" Mir pushed the older man off of him and gasped when he saw blood pouring out of the man. "No .. no .. this cant be happening! JOON!" The boy shook Joon, trying to wake him up. But it was useless. "You cant leave me. You promised me!" He held the man tightly and cried, waiting for help that would never come. 

Mir was soaked with blood when the police arrived. He didn't want to let go, because he knew this was the last time he would hold him. This was the last time he'd see him. He couldn't believe it, it happened too fast. 

Now I understand. Now I remember. 

"I'm so sorry Mir. I didn't want to leave you." Joon hugged the boy "But I had to protect you."

Mir shivered as he felt a presence with him. "Joonie" He whispered in hope that the man would appear next to him. That he'd come back to him. "Is that you Joonie?" 

Nothing.

He got no answer in return.

"I wish you could hear me Mir, so that i could tell you how much I love you." Tears were escaping my eyes as I hugged him tightly. "I wish you could feel me, so i could truly hold you one last time before saying goodbye."

"I wish I could see you one last time Joon." Mir whispered as he closed his eyes trying to picture my face. 

"I have to leave now Mir." Joon smiled as he started to fade away. He didn't want to leave. He'd rather stay trapped in this house forever knowing that he might be able to see Mir again. But he wasn't in control. "Goodbye" he said before fading away completely.

Mir gasped and cried out in pain . "I heard you Joonie." He cried as he punched the floor. "Why did you have to go?"...

 

I will never forget you Joonie...

 

I will wait for you Mir, always...

 

-The End-

 

A/N: I'm actually crying. This is like the first time i got so emotional over my own story. I just...I can't even..... I hope you like this as much as I do !!