Chapter 1

Empty House

I am trapped between these four walls and all I scream is your name. I miss you Mir, when are you coming back?

The empty house is haunting me. Where is our stuff Mir? Where are our pictures? Remember that day we spent at the amusement park and my camera broke but you managed to save some photographs. I framed them and hanged them on these same walls. But where are they now? Why did they disappear? 

"Smile for the camera Joonie!" Laughed Mir. Joon couldn't help himself, just by looking at his angel, a smile immediately appears on his face.

"Let's take some together" Joon took the camera and hugged Mir tightly. I'll always protect you Mir, Joon thought to himself. After what seemed like a million flashes later, Mir grabbed the camera to take a picture of a giant bear mascot that was walking by. "Joon! Look its ADORABLE!" He fumbled with the camera and accidentaly let it go. It fell to the floor and shattered. Mir gasped and dropped to the floor to try and fix it, but it was too late. It was broken. 

"I'm so sorry Joonie!" Tears were gathering in Mir's eyes as he picked up the pieces. 

"Mir... Mir look at me." The boy looked up and his eyes displayed nothing but sadness.

"I'm sorry!" 

"I love you Mir." Joon took the boy's face in his hands and pulled him into a kiss. "I dont care about a stupid camera Mir, I only care about you" 

The boy let out a few tears; tears of joy. "I love you too Joon" He hugged the older boy tightly, hoping they'd never have to leave this moment. 

"Wait! The memory card.... where is it?!" Mir jumped up and searched through the pieces until he found a small memory card. "Ta-dah! The photos are safe Joonie" He smiled as he jumped onto the elder. "I promise you, I'll make it up for the camera-

Why are my memories fading? Why can't I remember the rest of that day? 

As I staggered through the corridor of this empty house pain filled my heart. Why is it so cold in here? Why am I all alone? I've never seen the living room so empty before. Where is everything? Where is my favourite couch? And what about your favourite books that were always on the table?

My heart skipped a beat as I heard the front door unlock.

Mir you came back for me...