Behide him,I was there for her

My heart only beats for you (Squel of 'The Last day with you')

 

JIEUN=PINK

BARO=BLUE

YOSEOB=LIGHT BLUE

DUJUN=GREEN

GIKWANG=YELLOW

HYUNSENG=BROWN

JUNHYUNG=RED

DONGWOON=DIRTY GREEN

SOOYOUNG=PURPLE

HYOYEON=DARK PINK

SUNNY=DARK PEACH

TAEYEON=GREY

YOONA=LIGHT ORANGE

JESSICA=PEACH

SEOHYUN=ORANGE

TIFFANY=LIGHT GREEN

YURI= DARK GREY

 

Gikwang's POV

When I smashed my door close,I just sat on my bed.I never knew Yoseob would change by 'FAME'I thought he would wait for Jieun...and here is Jieun,an popular idol star called 'IU'the nation's little sister.She changed alot sice I saw her 8months ago.She was busy getting ready her det,also that was the last time to ta her.That day I made a promise to hthat I would act as if I don't know her.


2 years ago...

It was the year when I found out Jieun's biggest secret.That day after my dance practise I decied to meet my friends,who were in their trainees too in SMENT.With excitment ,thinking to meet my Friends I headed to SMENT.Once when I went for the Auditions in SM,I did get disqualiied and only my friends got in.So I was took by Cube entertainmen.I was right infront of their practise room.I was quite nervous,thinking to meet my pals afte 6month of separation.But in the practise room I saw a person who I should not have seen...who should hav not appeared infront of me."Oppas I will get some drinks!"She seemed quite happy,but before she could go out of the room,I entered."Hey!Gikwang!Long time no see dude!"I was glaring at Jieun...if I thought about Yoseob I could just knock her down...but she looked quite happy."Yeah..."Jieun stood roots on the ground and looked a me in shock with big eyes."Come inside!"I couldn't do anything,just looking at her.Later with courage I sarted the conversation."Jieun,we have to talk" then I grabbed her arm a walked out of the room."O..oppa its painful..can you.." With anger I eploded."WELL? DO YOU THINK YOSEOB WON'T BE AS PAINFUL AS YOU ARE NOW?!" I regret shouting at her.Then I saw tears rolling down her cheek."I..know...I know"She just lookd down at silence and cried."..but I can't go back like this,I have to get a job and help Yoseob"Help...him?Well a 'singer'was ajob,but how is going to over come th hardship?I knew Jieun was a weak hearted girl."Don't worry I can do stuff by myself well,so please...don't tell anyone about me here...please" "But Jieun,I still have to tell Dujun hyung,his your brother"She didn't seem happy when I said that sentance."Don't just keep quite please" 

After the talk with Jieun,I just did not know what to do.If I told my members,Jieun might hate me to death and if I don't tell no one would know what would happen to her.As soon as I came back home I ran to my bed and fell in sleep to calm down my mind.How long has it passed?I was woken up by Dongwoon shaking and shouting at me."Hyung!HYUNG!" "What?Let me sleep a bit more.." "YOSEOB HYUNG CAN SEE NOW!" "What?!"When I heard that I jumped out of bed and followed Dongwoon.When I entered the Hospital room I saw Yoseob looking out the window...I mean really 'LOOKING'.I ran towards him and hugged him with joy."Congrats Seob,congrats.."  "Hey,hey!Bro calm down"Suddenly Jieun popped in my head when I saw him."I got a second good news for you!" "Second?" "Its about J..."Then I remembered that I can't tell Yoseob yet,he can't see her yet."What is it?" "hehe,n-nothing"


It has been already a year since the incident happened,and now Jieun became a singer who was a little cute beloved singer."Hyung!I need some help here" "Yah!Yoon Dujun!wake up" When I walked out of my room,I saw Dujun hyung...drunk?He was fully drunk,singing songs and vomiting on te floor -_-.Luckily Dongwoon was the cleaner in the house so that vomit was to him.But where is Yoseob? "Where is Seob?" "They told me Seob hyung fell asleep at the party" "WHAT?go and br..." "Calm down guys,we can bring him tommorow relax!" At moring 5o'clock I was lying on my bed,thinking what should I do Yoseob.

 

Yoseob's POV

My head was painful and every thing was so blurr and dizzy when I woke up.The bright sun shinning throught t window was blinding my eyes,but it did not feel so comfortable.When I looked to my left,I almost screamed and jumped out of the bed.The newbie was sleeping INFRONT OF MY EYES!Nothing could be done,no movement,no sound no anything.I had to get out of this room before she wakes up and bring Caous.When I was about the bed I was greeted with anoter person sleeping on the floor.He seemed like the 'Hat boy'But by the shock looking at him I lost my balance and fell andthe next thing was something I really did not wanted to hear."AHHHH!!!" "Shoot.."It was her screaming at us with her high pitched scream."What's..OMG!!"Two of the boys were sitting on the floor lookin at her blankly,and she looked furious.After a few breathe later she exploded"GET OUT!!GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"Then she started to throw stuff that see could see!Even soild stuff! "Hey!newbie!co.." "Better go out!Its not safe(?) here!"As he said w quickly ran out of the room closing the door tight."That.was.close" "Well I think you better go,before something worst happens"Just then,the door bell rang."Yang Yoseob!"It was a familer voice..DUJUN HYUNG!HELP.."Finally.."When I opened the door all the memebers were here,I thought I got killed at that deadly."Wh.."Wait Yang Yoseob...don't act like a baby or a kId,act cool like you always did."What are you doing here?" "I thought you might be lost here so we came here,and you cloths" "No use comming..well the cloths I should wear...can I use the toilet?" "Y-yeah...come in"While the beast members were chatting in the living room I was washing,wiping and changing my cloths,but when I was about to wear my top the door burst OPENED!"..." "..."Both of us looked a each other,but when she looked at the lower part of my body."AHHH!!!" "AHHH!!!"She quickly cover her face and ran to the opsite direction from me."Yah!what happ.." "BAMB!" With a loud sound,everyone was looking at the newbie who banged on the wall."Ow.." "Are you okay?" "Ye..ah" "Hey!b-blood!"There was blood near her chin,but that was not my bussness,I jist kept changing."Get a first-aid!"Alot of noise was formed and I just could not bare the sound.When I walked out of the toilet,the people were having a fun time chit-chating...Unbeliveable."People!time to move!rest time is done!" "Yah lets talk a bit longer!" "His right right we go practise" "Aww..." "Well I guess we gotta go!"As everyone said bye to each other we headed out.But when we were heading back to the ben,Gikwang who was 7m away from me messages me.

-Meet me later at the top level in practise room-

It was strang that Gikwang would call like that

 

***************

POWERS!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not updated fir a lonth!!!!!!

Too much typo.Thank the admin for the update in AFF.I can finally edit the stories in my phone!!^^.

 

But I still don't know what is a long story.Tell me inhe comment 

 

"____lines are long stories"