The new start

My heart only beats for you (Squel of 'The Last day with you')

 

JIEUN=PINK

BARO=BLUE

YOSEOB=LIGHT BLUE

DUJUN=GREEN

GIKWANG=YELLOW

HYUNSENG=BROWN

JUNHYUNG=RED

DONGWOON=DIRTY GREEN

SOOYOUNG=PURPLE

HYOYEON=DARK PINK

SUNNY=DARK PEACH

TAEYEON=GREY

YOONA=LIGHT ORANGE

JESSICA=PEACH

SEOHYUN=ORANGE

TIFFANY=LIGHT GREEN

YURI= DARK GREY

 

 

Yoseob's POV

It had been 1 year since I debut as Beast.In that one year and the year Jieun left me.Bad,Happy,Depressing stuff happened.It was a really hard time for me as I ahd to recover from my eye surfery and had to get ready the debut stage again while I was in a weak condition.But in those 2years I haven't got a single call from her.Everyday I was upset that she haven't called me for long,but everytime the letter in the box calmed me down
 

PAST

 
It was the day I could finally open my eyes and look.The surgery was done 5days ago but the after te surgery the eye had to get used to the new eye so it had to recover and today was the day to finally look.Last night I was so excited that I couldn't sleep a inch.And finally after the lunch the doctor came.I waited,and slowly I felt the taking off of the bandage covered the part of my eye.When I opened my eye,I saw a brand new bright word.I could see!I COULD FINALLY SEE!.In those 5months I was in a dark place alone without knowing what was happening.That time I totally lost hope my dreams were crushed,but now it was comming back.
 
In excitement I was walking around the room looking at the sinery outside."Can you see what number is this?"I could see the number!it was 9.."Then the colour?"I was amazed...this really was happening It was in yellow"It's nine in yellow colour"When everyone heard that a smile appeared on their faces's."Yah Yang Yoseob can you really see me?"DuJun hyung asked me again in disbelief.I nosed and smiles at him.Then he started to jump around the room then went running around the room shouting "YOSEOB~YOU CAN SEE NOW~"I didn't know why he was shouting...Anger?Happiness his voice was ununderstandable,In embarrassment I quickly asked the doctor and nurse to go out.
 
I was alone in the room...I was so glad till suddenly.."The box!the box DuJun gave me.."I quickly ran over under my bed and tool out the box.As its been a long time since I opened my eyes It was quite hard to look but I tried to look as much I could.I opened the box and saw all sorts of stuff in the box.There were pics of me and Jieun years ago and months...and a letter there were two one was to DuJun hyung and one to me.It was at the very under of the box.I opened it and looked

Dear Yoseob,
 
When you are reading this I would be gone I won't be next to you now,and I guess your eye sight came back.I am happy if that mircal happens...but I am sorry...I can't go back to you.I thought for sometime when you were on the hospital bed unconsious.Everytime when I was next to you you always got injured and stressed up.When I saw you when you didn't even know me,You seemed so happy and enjoying your life.I started to regret showing up INFRONT of you since then.I know you still won't know what I am talking.
 
These stuff on top the letter were my happy memories with you.I hope you would take care of them well till I meet you again,as people say 'You can't forget your first love easily'I was tiring to forget you but I guess I can't.Right now even at this moment I guess I am thinking about you again.If I have the courage and when I really want you back again I would come back Yoseob please don't forget me.I would come back if you become a successful singer.
 
From a girl who would love you forever,
Jieun
 
Tears started to drop out of my eyes.I regretted opening the box and reading the letter.I just didn't wanted this to be a fact.She couldn't leave me like this now I am all fine...I stood up and ran out of the hospital with my hospital cloths I ran to Jieun's house as quickly as possible passerbys looked at me as a mad person but I was already mad by Jieun.Tears where flying off my cheeks while I ran "Jieun...please be there.."When I entered the house it was a mess done by DuJun hyung.When I opened her room door.It was empty only a bed and a table.I checked every SIGLE place if she left a note to tell me where she was.But the only thing I could find was a ring...I holed on the ring right and cried in her room for a long time in gulitiness
 
PRESENT
 
Since then I straight away headed to the practise room and practiced at night Morning.Most of my trainee life was at the practise room I even slept there for days.By stayin indoors for a long time.I became a new person.The warm hearted who always cared about Jieun,Now became cold bad tempered and selfish.Before I became cold one day
 
I thought:Why did she leave me?She leaved me when she heard that I was blind.She didn't like the infamous Yoseob?...She only..she never loved me for reAl?Sure I will show her how famous I can be and make her regret till her death.
 
I started to practise very coldly.The memebers started to get annoyed by the bad temper and coldness,But I didn't care why?I,only Yoseob needed to be famous I don't care about the other memebers.
 
Then today was the day that the new song Shock was commin out.We were heading to KBS To have a realhersal in Music Bank.Everyone in the car where nervous and were getting getting ready to go up stage,but me I sleeping in relaxation why?Cause this Yoseob doesn't need to be nervouse as I practiced extra hard those people were noobs and I was a pro I wonder how much Jieun soul be regretting
 
(Sorry for Yoseob's coldness but this is his personality in this story it might change but not sure)
 
We were INFRONT of KBS.Outside the ven there were tons of fans called Beauty which I think it's a stupid name,The leader thought of it and I was lazy I disn't care what to call my fans so I went with there idea.
When I went out of the car the fans were screaming I did alsorts of cuteness and coolness INFRONT of them to steal more fans from the other member's fans.Finally after all those annoying fans blocking my way I finally came in the waiting room.We were changing our outfits and re-doing our make up.As I hated dying my hair but by my producer's strong words I had to in force,plus the hair stlye was rubbish I started to change the hair stlye while ignoring the hairstlyist's nag and scolding.
 
Its my own hair and I want to change it by my own style.I was getting annoyed by the nag so I decided to go to the toilet and change the hair style in peace.When I was just took a step out of the door I bumped into a girl."Ow!I am sorry"Then she quickly ran away.WTH?I was super mad as my hairstyle went back to normal!I quickly went to catch her and scold her.But I lost her half way through."Stupid brat.."I mumbled to myself while commin back to the waiting room.Everyone was re-checking the dance moves and my stylist let out a relived sigh looking at my hair.Well I didn't care about it I just needed to find that girl and scold her.I was super fustrated.
 
It was finally the day,After hard stuff the fun stuff was wa
 
Jieun's POV

iting for me.It was my debut day Last night I couldn't sleep and my body was trembling this Morning.Before I ran out of the house I saw a picture me and Yoseob I smiled at them and went to the make-up shop.I haven't seen him for 2years,I tried to find him if he already had his debut but I couldn't I only could find a person who has the same name with him.His name was Yang Yoseob but when I looked at the pics.I realized that it wasen't him.The eyes where different So I gave up finding him and went back to hardcore practise.

It was really hard as I almost debut as Girl's generation 1year ago still the management of SM Thought that I had to be a bit mature to go in Girl's Generation as I was 2years younger then the second youngest member ,Seohyun Unnie.That time it was a really hard time I even got once bullied by the trainees.Last time they heard a rumour that I did the audition unfairly I paid the people money and...I don't want to talk about it.So first the Girls Gengeration Unnie's left I always got bullied and bitten up by the trainees.

Fortunaltly I lived in the same dorm as the Unnie's but I didn't wanted to get them worried by me and mess up their stages.This was my faith and I had to overcome this hard problem.Once I almost went out of SM till BoA Unnie approached me.She was like a real sister to me.Every since she made my singer dream to grow bigger she told me how to over come hard problem and stuff.Then I decided to stay here till the company wants me to leave.All those hardcore life.Finally it was today!

I was INFRONT of KBS

And spotted a huge crowd of male fans and a few female fans waiting for someone...I thought they were someone else's fans Till when I went out of the car and spotted they were all my fans!They were holding the fan-cards written down"I've waited"/"I love you!"/"Sing and sing I love your voice".I got touched at that moment tears were about to form in my eyes till my manager pulled me in the building.I wanted to greet every single fan but I had a fan meet with them so I just waved at few of them and headed.I was in the waiting room.
 
I was so excited as the Waiting room looked so real and the building was so big and the hall way outside the room were full of singers I never met before I greeted every single of them when I met them.I was so nervous that I was walking around the room till the manager came in with a worried,serious tired face"WE TOOK THE WEONG TIMETABLE AFTE RTHIS IT'S YOUR TURN!QUICK TO THE Stage!"When I heard that my heart sank and I thought for a second "was my life going to get runined again?.I followed my manager as quicksand possible still I banged into someone.I fell down but luckily I wasen't injured blur me!I quickly said sorry to the person and ran to the stage.
 
I knew he would be offended but this was more important.When I heard"Hot Rookie!IU!"I went up the stage and heard my fans scream.My heart started to beat fast...I could feel the thrilling.Then the music started it was the start of my life as a singer in SMENT.Not Jieun,IU
 
IU'S STAGE IN MUSIC BANK
 
******************
I tried to write chapie is it long enough?I am so stressed up but by the live and support you gave me in the previous fic here you go.A Updyae of chapie 1!!!!!!!!!I think you know if you are a true power tell me in comment section if you know what I would say...
 
 
 
PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIE TO BECOME ONE OF MY POWERS!!!!