PARTY

My heart only beats for you (Squel of 'The Last day with you')

JIEUN=PINK

BARO=BLUE

YOSEOB=LIGHT BLUE

DUJUN=GREEN

GIKWANG=YELLOW

HYUNSENG=BROWN

JUNHYUNG=RED

DONGWOON=DIRTY GREEN

SOOYOUNG=PURPLE

HYOYEON=DARK PINK

SUNNY=DARK PEACH

TAEYEON=GREY

YOONA=LIGHT ORANGE

JESSICA=PEACH

SEOHYUN=ORANGE

TIFFANY=LIGHT GREEN

YURI= DARK GREY

 

Jieun's POV

After my first debut stage I was walking down the stage.My heart was still beating like mad.It was so thrilling on top the stage.The cheers of my fans,the camera...Everything!I was hearing the shouts of my fans."IU!IU!IU!"I smiled and waved them back.I was walking back to my waiting room till I met infront of B2ST."Annyeong haseyo"I bowed to them while greeting them.
 
"I saw your stage it was great."Hyunseng Oppa patted my shoulder and headed to their comeback stage.It was funny that none them noticed me that I was Jieun.I guess the make up and loss weight helped me!.I quickly went back to my waiting room and sat.I was so tired after being so nervous and being on a hot stage with strong lights.Before I could rest for a minute the door opened.
 
"Jieun-ah~"My eyes where wide opened when I saw them."Unnie?!"Girl's Generation Unnies came!They should be in Japan getting ready their showcase now.Why are they here?"Why are you guys here?you guys should be..."Sooyoung Unnie covered my eyes with annoyed eyes"Yah!Stop askin questions again!We are here to celebrate your debut so SHH!"I laughed when I heard that.Well she was true I always ask question...a lot.But I can't help it!No one can win over my curiousity."Oh...But I got interviews now...wait in the ven I will be there...bye~"
 
I waved at them and headed to the interviewers.It took me a hour to finish all the interviews.I dragged my tiring body to the ven.Most of the Unnies fell asleep expect Seohyun Unnie,she always read books.Before even I could sit down...I forgot something!Where...where..Where is my phone?!I searched my whole body(?) but I couldn't find my phone"What are you wondering around?Come on!lets go home"Jessica Unnie sounded sleepy."Umm...just wait for awhile I have to take my phone"I was about to jump out of the car and head to my waiting room until..
 
"If you don't come back in 15min your debut celebration is gone"Sooyoung Unnie's words made me freeze.When it was my birthday I had to go back to my practise room to get something.So I promised them to come back in 30mim time.But the elevator made me come back 2hours later.Everyone was asleep,since then I never came late.But today it's happening again!
 
I zoomed out of the car and dashed to the elevator."Why isn't it comming?!"It was in the 14th floor.I have to go to the 5th floor so I just took the stairs.It was quite a tough way as my shoes where quite high.When I reached my waiting room my phone was right there!On the sofa resting-_-.I quickly took my phone and ran.It was 4min before 10min ended.I ran as fast as I can till...
 
"BAMB!"I knocked into someone.I fell and he fell to.When I opened my eyes.OMG!He right infront of my eyes.Our eyes widened I tried to stand up as quickly as possible,but when I fell I think I fell quite badly I couldn't move my wrist proplely.I bowed and ran again not even apologizing to him.Luckily I got in the ven with a injury-_-.
 
"I am...here"I was panting like mad.Unnies took out the first aid and bandaged my wrist.It was quite painful acctually.So we decided to let me giro the hospital and have a check-up and the Unnies would get ready for the party.IT WAS GREAT NEWS!I didn't have to do the cooking~.I happily went to the hospital and had a check-up for my wrist.They said I sprained my wrist quite badly so they told me try not to use my wrist too much.The worst news is the sprained wrist is my right hand!!
 
ㅠㅠNow how am I going to eat with a sprained right wrist.When I got to the dorm.Most of the people where here enjoying the party."Look who's here~"Everyone's eyes where at me.It was quite embarrassing.So I quickly found a sit and sat.Infront of me Yang Yoseob sunbae was sitting infront of me.We didn't even have a people greet and we are this akward.
 
By that stupid mistake I made.Still I think I can get along with Dujun Oppa^^.I was chatting with Taeyeon Unnie about stuff.Till the last guests came.Baro Oppa which was SeunWoo Oppa and Sandeul Oppa which was Junghyuan Oppa came."Oppa!over here!"As me, Taeyeon Unnie and Baro Oppa are BFF.We sat together and talked about my debut and the future debut for Baro Oppas group.
 
When I was trying to eat noodles.Obviously I dropped the hot soup on my pants.Baro Oppa quickly whipped it for me.And when I was eating most of the food Baro Oppa fed me.But I was quite uncomfortable by the strange look that Yoseob sunbae gave me.Everyone knew that we were like sister and brother but I guess he didn't know so I tired to ignore him.
 
Yoseob's POV
 
We B2ST where heading home.I was messaging one twitter like mad so I could get more followers.Everyone where sleeping.Then I got a brilliant idea.I slowly approached Dongwoon and drew on his.I took a picture and uploaded it in twitter.While I was waiting for some responds,Leader Dujun approached me."Hey Yoseob wanna go for a party today?"Party..Party?
 
Its been awhile since I went to parties.My mood was quite bad too by the pushes that stupid newbie gave me.It was Romero forget all the ba stuff!"Party?..Well fine When are we going"I tried to act cool,not like a kid who is going for a birthday party and got excited.I had to keep my image.A cool Yoseob."Well we need to go there till 9:00PM so get ready.
 
At our dorm I was choosing what to wear.Unfortunatly I didn't have so much normal cloths.I dogged the whole place and found a white t-shirt and a pair of long jeans.I was quite satisfied with the normal look."Yah!time to go!"Dujun shouted"FINE!You go out first I will follow you"I just needed to find a cap.When I was running around I tripped on something and fell.What  the .What is that?I tripped over a box under my messy table.It was the box...Jieun gave me before she left me.I thought I three this away did I only throw the stuff inside?
 
When I opened the box it was full of stuff."This rubbish...Dongwoon-ah!"I don't have time to deal with this stuff she left me cause I can't become famous she didn't love me by heart and I will never love her even she comes back.Now I am korea's famous singer Yoseob,that girl would be regretting for leaving me when I was in the hospital."Yeah hyung?"I passed him the box"Throw this rubbish away"He was about to throw it in the rubbish bin till.
 
"YAH!Son Dongwoon why are you throwing that away?"Gikwang blocked his way"Well Seob hyung asked me to.."I don't know why but Gikwang seemed quite angry."What?!Yah!Yang Yoseob why the hell are you throwing this away?!This is the lag present Jieun gave..."Now that was the reason?Suddenly now I remembered why I did't throw this away.
 
It was a year ago when I realized why Jieun left me I was about to throw this till Gikwnag stopped me and said the same thing."STOP SAYING ABOUT THAT SUPID GIRL SHE LEFT ME CAUSE I COULD'T BE FAMOUS!"Suddenly a punch flem at my face.I fell to the ground"That's what you get for breaking her heart into parts till now.DIDN'T YOU READ THE LETTER SHE WROTE?!"Well for months I beloved the letter but now If I love her my fame would go down and I would ruin my life because of her.
 
"Well I don't care about the letter now my fame is the most important thing in my life!"Thats why I came this far."Fine then let me take this,but let me tell you something you are just a idiot who only think about fame you don't even have a heart.You were very warm and kind but now look at you heartless cold only thinks about fame...Let me tell you that,that fame would go off someday"Then he slabbed his room door and went inside his room."Why is he making a big fuse that I can't throw the box away?
 
I just went on deaf ears on his boring talk and went to the party.Th party was at Girl's Generation Sudaes dorm.Quite a lot of people came.Some of them where my buddies.I was enjoying my time talking and having a drink with them.Suddenly someone entered and one of the person said"Look who's here~"She was the newbie who pushed me down twice today.I almost stood up and threw the bread in my hand at her to give her revanage knocking me down,but I didn't wanted to look bad at the others so I just kept cool.
 
When I was having some tibits.The newbie sat infront of me and started to chat with Girl's Generation's Taeyeon like no bodys business.I thought she would Apologise to me but I guess I was wrong she was very rude.I tried to calm myself by talking with my friends near me.Finally the last guest came.They here two.One was wearing a cap like a hip-hop boy and one looked very normal."Sorry we are late we needed to practise a bit more for the debut"I guess that they where till in the trainee.
 
They sat next to the newbie and chat.When I looked at them.I noticed that the newbie's hand was injured.Was it by the fall just now?Well I don't care.I was having fun till I noticed that those two Infront of me where like dating.That boy was feading her.It was a bad sigh if the fans saw them but everybody seemed very fine about that sicece.SMTOWN is very weird 
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
After 2hours since Baro came.The party was a huge mess.Some of the people where drunk and some of them where trying to get them woken up.After we Girl's Generation did a small meeting we decided to end the party here by the drunken people.But there was a problem.Yoseob-shi and Baro already fell a sleep.Only the people who were still taking Nonsence could be taken home.
 
But those two where unwakeable."Taeyeon!Just leave them sleep here it's a Sunday so they won't have anything to do tommorow so just let them sleep here"Leeteak Oppa was saying this to me while taking Sandeul out of the house.Everyone left except Baro and Yoseob-shi.Jieun was also drunk by too many drinks which people requested her to drink.
 
I pity her as she can't drink well.We Girl's Generation where super busy.1hour later we had to go to the airport for our showcase and we still had a big mess to clean up!."Hey Taeyeon!let me just put these three people into Jieun's bed they are blocking my way to vacuum.Was I nuts that time or what?I agreed!!!Two men sleeping with a innocent(?)GIRL!!.Well we just left them there and went back for cleaning.45min later WE ARE DONE!Everyone were cheering and jumping.We quickly got our luggage and dashed out of the house leaving only those three people in the room
 
************************

Yeah!hello Powers! Here is another chapie I tried to make a long one.I never tried writing long ones so...is it long enough?Well the next chapie would be long I will try.

And OMG!I already got more then 10powers ㅠㅠ Thank you~Now let's try for 20powers!!!!!!YEAH BABY!!!!!...Sorry I just was too much just now...Back to the main thing.Do you guys like the triangle love with Yoseob,Baro and Jieun!?thats my question for you guys today!

PEACE!