I'm Yours. You're Mine.

This Love is Ours

                              I'm Yours. You're Mine

After the other members of SHINee came, I expected Onew to be the last one but someone I knew. Someone named Sunggyu. Yes, Infinite's Sunggyu. What could be Onew's plan ?
"Yah ! Come to earth !" He said while waving his hands on my face.
"Sunggyu-ah. What are you guys planning ?" I said and giving him my signature pout.
"Secret. No clue." he stated while giving me a wink. EW.
"Ew Sunggyu. Its.... Just wrong. Totally wrong." disgusted as it seems, Sunggyu used to court me. He said that he fell for me on the first sight. Considering he saw me for the first time while dancing to Lucifer while using their practice room.
"Enjoy it while it's there ! HMP." Giving me the balloon and the rose, I give him a peck on his cheeks.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !" A scream. Not just a scream. Its Onew's scream. He is so irritating. After Sunggyu the other members of Infinite came. Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and it was down to L. I was expecting L but Sungjong came.
"Hey, Jong-ie, where's Myungsoo ?" He gave me the balloon and the rose before answering.
"He'll be next. He wants to second to the last." he said then giving me a smile. He walked to where L is then L ran to me and hugged me.
"I wish it was still me. Jin Young-ah, mianhae, I still love you. Hey remember if Onew sunbaenim do something to you, I'll kill him." I hugged him back after he said what he wanted to say.
"Myungsoo, if it wasn't for you, I'll never be in love wit Onew. I never regreted to be your girlfriend. I'm an Inspirit now, see ? I support you, we're good friends, but I just can't return time. If I am meant to you, I'll keep on coming back. If I'm not, let's just accept it. God has His own plans for us. Araso ?" I said while facing him. He's so handsome, and I'm proud he is a part of my past until the future. Even if we didn't work out, he's still a good friend of mine.
"Deh~ Arachi." He smiled then kissed my temples. I smiled reacting to what he did. After that a tear sled his left eye. I kissed him in his forehead and said, "Myungsoo, you'll be a special person for me. Uljima." He gave me the balloon and the rose and then ran away. I can see sadness in his eyes, but what can I do, past is past. I looked at the ground, feeling a slight pang guilt, I didn't notice that tears started to flow.
"Jin Young-ah. I maybe corny but I want to ask my first, true and last love specially. Jin Young-ie, please be mine, FOREVER." he gave me the last balloon and rose, he took a little box in his pocket and there it revealed two rings. One for me, and another one for him.I took the ring that is smaller than the other one and looked at the balloons the guys gave me. There it spelled: HEY! I LOVE YOU. I was super touched and took the ring and slid it on my right ring finger. We looked at each other and exchanged smiles, then I entagled our hands.
"Hey look, the ring fits my hand. My hand fits your's. JUST LIKE HOW I FIT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND." After I said what I wanted to say, he hugged me so tight and lifted me up. I can hear people clapping, SHINee and Infinite screaming and Onew shouting, "She's my girl now ! BACK OFF SHE'S MINE !"

 

                                                                      -end of flashback-

 

I reached SHINee's dorm just in time. I hear Key's nagging, Taemin ranting, Jonghyun screaming and Minho while he's on his tantrum even if I'm just at the door. Then Key opened the door and lead me to Onew's room. I saw Onew sitting on his bed, crying.
"Onew-ah, gwenchana ?" I asked, obviously he'll give me a big fat no.
"Ani, I'm worried. Anti's keep on bashing on your social networking accounts, some even gave death threats and the past weeks, you are bullied by them. I just can't take it anymore." He said while I comforted him.
"Hush, listen to me if you want to feel better." After that I started to sing my heart out to the song Ours by Taylor Swift.



Elevator buttons and morning air

Stranger's silence makes me wanna take the stairs

If you were here we'll laugh about the vacant stairs

But right now, my time is theirs

This part may not be connected to what we're experiencing, but hey, its part of the song.

Seems like there's someone who disapproves

I roamed around the room while he looked at me

They'll judge it like they know about me and you

Seriously, this song is great for our relationship

And the verdict comes from those with nothing else to prove

The jury's out, BUT MY CHOICE IS YOU.

So don't you worry your pretty little mind

People throw rocks at things that shine

I stopped in front of him and faced him

And life makes love look hard

The stakes are high

The water's rough

I paused and smiled then continued

But this love is ours

I roamed again then started singing

You never know what people have up their sleeves

Ghost from your past gonna jump out at me

"More like L's gonna jump out at ME." I heard him and gave him a glare

Lurking in the shadows with your lip gloss smile

But I don't care 'cause right now you're mine

I poked his nose then we both smiled at each other

And you'll say don't you worry your pretty little mind

People throw rocks at things that shine

But life makes love look hard

So don't you worry your pretty little mind

People throw rocks at things that shine

And life makes love look hard

I faced him after going in circles in his room

The stakes are high

I kissed his forehead

The water's rough

And on his nose

BUT THIS LOVE IS OURS

And we shared a deep, passionate and sweet kiss.