I'm yours, you're mine.

This Love is Ours

I'm Yours. You're Mine

 

"Kamsahamnida ahjussi."

After the ahjussi gave me the lollipops, I ran as fast as I can, passing through the people without caring.
I'm really glad that no one recognizes me. After the day that I said yes to his question, my privacy was invaded.
Years have passed yet no one succeeded in ruining our relationship, it only gets stronger and stronger.
It's really hard to love an idol. An idol who is adored by many fans, whom never forgets our anniversary, who is considered by his group mates as a brother, and whom his parents call him angel.
Yes, I am proud that I am in love with Lee Jin Ki, aka SHINee's Onew. I was really glad when Soo Man approved for having me as his girlfriend, even SHINee was really happy for having me as their hyung's girlfriend.
Though, there are still fans against us, thinking I'm a gold digger hugry for fame and fortune.
I didn't mind that though, I just don't want to ruin Onew's reputation.

"Yah ! Watch where you're going!" yelled the guy who bumped into me.

Good thing I am wearing a cap to hide my face.
"Aigoo, mianhe Jin Young. I am Mr. Jung, business partner of Onew's mother. You know me right, he introduced me last week. Aigoo, you might call him and say I did something wrong, aigoo, aigoo. Let me help you" he mumbled while helping me stand up. "Mr. Jung, mianhe, but don't treat other people who bump into you just like what you did earlier. Please treat them nicely. That's all Mr. Jung. Mianhe and kamsahamnida." I said as I started to walk away. "Wow, Onew is so lucky to have her. She's pretty, smart and nice to people. How come there are still fans who dislike her ? Aigoo." I heard his whisper and I can't help but to smile. I suddenly remembered how Onew confessed and asked me to be is girlfriend.

-flashback-

"Jin Young-aaaah !" I turned around and saw Onew running. I was on my way home from the nearest mall, tired from window shopping.
"Eh ? Dubu, why are you here ?"
"Jin Young-ie. let's go to the park please. Jebal jebal jebal~" Onew pleaded giving me his puppy eyes.
"Wae-yo ? Is infinite there ?" I am an Inspirit since I saw them performing live when SHINee invited me to a music show. But I like L the most.
"Deh, kaja, let's go !" he grabbed my wrist even though I didn't say yes yet. After some time of running, we were gasping for air. Onew found a bench near the fountain. We sat there for a minute or two until, "Chakkaman, I'll just get something for us to eat." With that, he stormed off to buy food. Seconds later, I saw Taemin walking to me holding a red balloon and hiding something behind him.

"Taemin-ie, what are you doing here ?" I asked and he was just smiling.
"Noona, I'll be really glad if you're Onew hyung's girl." he grinned and gave the balloon and the red rose he was hiding.
"Wae ? He never asked me to be his girl. And I think he doesn't like me back." "That's what you think Noona, that's what you think."He left running to somewhere leaving me dumbfounded and confused. After awhile, Mino came holding another red balloon and hiding something on his back. I noticed there is a letter E in Minho's, so probably there's something on Taemin's. I glanced on what he gave me, and I was right, there is a letter H on Taemin's red balloon.
"Noona, if you'll be Onew hyung's girlfriend, I'll accept defeat on our last volleyball game and treat you ice cream." he said and flashed me his Noona-killer smile.
"Hey, don't give me that smile, it'll melt me and fall for you instead of falling harder for your Onew hyung." I joked and gave him a smile. He gave me the balloon and another red rose. After that, he started to run.
"Yah ! What are you guys planning to do ?!"
"Just watch !" he waved and winked. I just waited for the next person to come expecting Key. I looked at my feet and heard someone shouting and I knew I was right.
"JAGIYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~" Key shouted while running to me holding another balloon and probably another rose he's hiding. "Don't jagiya me, tell me what are you guys planning ?!"
"Jagiya, sorry but I can't. Onew hyung might burn me alive." he said accidentally. That's what you get for being so talkative.
"So, it's you Onew hyung's doing. Hey tell me, please tell me jebal." I pleaded giving him the cutest pout I know.
"I know you for years, using your aegyo won't affect me." Key is my bestfriend since who knows when. We call each other names that people will misunderstand we're together. We like seeing those faces.
"Aw, wae-yoooooooo ?!"
"Kekekekekekeke, Im'ma go now. There's someone next. Ppyong~" he said and ran.
"Hey ! The balloon and the rose !" He turned around and scratched his neck. I ran to him and grabbed the balloon which has the letter Y on it and he gave me the rose. He then ran so fast embarrassedly. I sat down on the bench and waited again, seconds after Jonghyun came running. He stopped in front of me and gasped for air before speaking. He cannot hide the rose anymore, I already saw it.
"Key told me he forgot to say what he was supposed to. So I'm just gonna say it to you. Dongsaeng, Key was supposed to say, he will die if you two will ever break up after this day."
"What's with you guys ? What will happen today ?" I asked being confused. "Trust me Young-ie. And I just wanna say please be hyung's girlfriend. I beg you." He pleaded.

"Of course I want to, it's just that, I think he doesn't like me back." He handed me the two things I kept receiving not minding what letter it would be.